RavenWolf1010

Graced by Insanity

Rain ate ravenously, only speaking once she'd finished the food on her plate. "I thought demons already knew how to do a this." Leafing through the pages, Rain tried to dechiper the scentences.

Drakko looked to her before he then spoke, " Most of us do but it is an interesting read. Finding out how she lived in a world where magic was more common then it is today." With that he then shrugged once more as he then began to eat his own meal.

Drakko watched her as she moved around his house before he then finished eating his meal. He then spoke, " Is there anything else that has you questioning things?" With that he then tilted his head as he looked to her once more.

((Does anyone have any idea what's going on right now?))

(Drakko and Rain are at Drakko's house he is eating and she is looking around. Ahren, Angelina, and Tchezrek are at Ahren's house.)

((I noticed you like saying, "and he looked to her once more". wink.gif ))

Rain shook her head. "No, just looking. Sorry if I seem rude." Her wings shuffled nervously on her back.

(I have a bad habit of repeating certain phrases.)

Drakko just chuckled as he finished eating before he then put the dishes into the sink. He then began to wash the dirtied dishes before speaking, " You are curious. I'm guessing this is your first time out of the clouds. Go ahead and look to your heart's content."

''That's some hospitality Ahren.''

Tchezrek chuckled. Sentimentality, a thing he wished to have. It did nothing but cause emotional problems. Though he had to say, kindness was something he could appreciate at times, especially when it was to his own benefit.

Tchezrek walked into the room where Ahren was an looked around, it was some hall alright.

''That demon girl hadn't caused too much damage has she?''

" I'm a nice guy Tchezrek. I can't help it."

He then turned as he moved from the front room heading to his room to get into some dry clothes and run a towel over his wings so he didn't end up with wing rot. Looking up to him he then shook his head slowly in answer to the question. Once in his room the door open he then grabbed a towel from that morning and began to run it over his wings and the metal work on them.

" She wanted to kill the humans to save the plants."

Tchezrek put his hand under his chin and thought for a second.

''Ah, that's the demon Linchi right? Big shears that she's very fond of using? That girl has no sense when it comes to being quite and not being seen by humans. A little bit of a lunatic but everyone loves a lunatic right?''

Tchezrek chuckled. Some demons knew how to dotheir job and some were just running around in a rampage in hope of accomplishing their set goal.

Watching him Ahren gave a soft chuckle before nodding his head.

" Yes that would be her and she was very fond of those shears. I tried taking them from her and she almost went for my throat." With that he then shuddered before he then took his soaked shirt off and began to use the towel to dry his chest and neck.

((That's alright... You'll still be missed...))

Rain looked to him and shook her head. "Nah, I'm just a curious person is all."

Drakko looked to her as he set the now clean dishes onto a towel to dry. He then spoke, " Then go ahead and look. There are all kinds of things here."

Ahren soon tilted his head as he sensed something different. He then spoke, " It seems as if Angelina has left so it is just you and me here." With that he then looked to him once more.

Drakko nodded his head as he looked to her before he then dried his hands off. Tilting his head in thought he then spoke, " I have a guest room upstairs if you need it. I don't know if it will be big enough with your wings."

Drakko nodded his head as he looked to Raven before he then spoke, " Alright then." WIth that he then shrugged his shoulders before he headed to his shelves. Grabbing a book before he then sat down as he began to read as he let her explore his home.

((I think I was in this but I can't really remember.))