RavenWolf1010

Graced by Insanity

Ahren looked to him before he then chuckled softly as he heard the small complaint.

" It would be easiest unless you want me to carry you fireman style. Though that way you'd get wet." Hearing him talk of being too tired he then moved and picked Tchezrak up into his arms. Settling him in his arms carefully before he then moved off the cliff. His wings catching a breeze as he then began to head to his home. Seeing the modest two story home he moved on the outer side of the safety measures and landed on the balcony of the second story.

Going on inside he set Tchezrak down on the carpeted floor of his art room before he then brought his wings to the side, " There is a guest room to the left of this room with spare clothes. A bathroom on the other side of that if you want a hot shower. I need to go into town and help the humans." With that eh then turned to head back out into the rain.

A crackle of thunder awoke Rain. She blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. Confusion crossed her as she tried to recall where she was. That was when she noticed that something leathery had been pulled over her. Freezing up, Rain turned her head slowly, to come face to face with a dragon. Oh censorkip.gif .

Tchezrak let Ahren carry him so that he stayed less wet than necessary. His house was truly impressive and he hadn't counted on that an angel would have guards outside their houses.

''Alrighty then, see ya''

Tchezrak took of his wet clothes which consisted of a worn out tank top and pirate shorts. He took of his soaked clothes and decided that he'd take a shower.

Smirking gently as he saw her waking up he then tilted his head as he saw her finally look into his face. Laughing mentally at the look that was on her face he then projected his voice into her mind.

' You know when you enter someone's home it's usually nice to ask for permission to do so instead of just barging in and falling asleep.' With that he then moved his wing a bit as he looked out of the cave once more.

Ahren smiled gently before he then touched his cheek with the back of his fingers.

" I will be back in a short while. Till then my house is your house. There is plenty of food in the kitchen and a fire should be going if you get cold." With that he then stepped back out before he flew into town to deal with the other demon.

Tchezrak wondered why Linchi always caused such a havoc. Couldn't sh just stay in the shadows and do her job right?! As always he was getting pissed off by everyone and everything. and now he had a new bunch of emotion to figure out too, how cute. Though food had sounded really nice, since he hadn't eaten in a while, he didn't really need to either.

"Stop!" Angelina yelled running out of the library, in the middle of the streets among cars that had beaten each other up in a panick to avoid the crazy plant demon. Rain got her hair wet and it clung wetly to her face, other locks whipped her, but it was dark- thank goodness for that, so humans wouldn't be able to recognize the angel. After all she was suppose to blend in with humans.

(Sorry couldn't post longer, my cousin just poured water all over me and my laptop.)

Edited by mipuppy1

Ahren soon made it into town his hair plastered to his scalp as he landed. He then looked over at Linchi before waving his hand his magic causing all the vines to freeze. He then moved forward carefully before he then spoke, " You are doing nothing but hurting these people. I can't allow that."

Drakko looked to the angel before nodding his head. Setting his clawed hand over her back he then turned his head. Blowing a breath of flames at a pile of logs to start a fire he then looked back to her.

"I'm Drakko. It's okay I figured you were just coming in out of the rain."

Linchi frowned at the arrival of the Angel. "And what's wrong with that? They're driving my beautiful plants to extinction with all their pollution and cities! Have you breathed this air? It's filled with smog! If there hadn't been any humans, then this wouldn't have happened!" She stomped her foot, and a huge Venus flytrap broke through the concrete, flailing its roots and vines around.

Ahren frowned to her before he then spoke," There are preserves that are set up just for different plants. Besides not all of the air is filled with smog. This is a simple little town that can't even produce enough smog to hurt one of us." With that he then shook his head once more as he watched her carefully.

"So what?!" Linchi yelled. "That's not enough! Why can't the humans just live in peace with nature, instead of trying to burn it all down? Why can't they live off the land, like the Efe people in Africa?" She huffed angrily and stuck her shears into the concrete, crossing her arms.

Ahren shook his head as he looked to her before he then moved his hand a cloud of ice moving to take the shears from her. He then spoke, " Times change. They can't live like the Efe people. They have evolved past that in this area and they won't go back."

Rain nodded slowly.

Yes. Might I ask what a dragon is doing still on existence?

Putting up her hands, she allowed the fire to warm them. Thunder rumbled overhead, drowning out the waves' own roar.

Linchi snatched her shears back. "Leave my shears alone!" She snapped. "And I don't care! I'm going to make them change, even if I have to kill them all!"

Drakko looked to the angel before he then chuckled gently at her comment.

' There isn't a dragon in existence. Just a male sharing it's form from the time of old.'

With that he then took a breath before he then began to shift his shape from that of a dragon to a human male. Looking to the angel he then chuckled as he looked to her once more.

" It's still somewhat rude to just barge into a cave."

Ahren looked to her before he then shook his head. Looking to her once more as he then looked to the plants once more.

" You can't change them from something they are not. Just as I can't make you into an angel as you have lived your life as a demon." He then moved his hand sending metal links from the creations on his wings to pin her. He then sent a blast of his magic out to Rain the only angel he knew was in the area.

Rain blinked a few times. "You're a demon?" Seeing as all her previous interactions with demons had been unpleasant, she was quite amazed at how nice he was.

Drakko nodded his head as he looked to the angel, " Yes I am. I am a shape shifter with strong fire magic." With that he then looked to her once more as he sat there close to the fire before yawning softly.

Linchi slashed a chain with her shears, but left her side open. Another chain coied around her waist and soon she was wrapped head to toes in metal. Growling again, she wriggled around. She spread her arms as she was bound, and squirmed around.

All of a sudden, her lusus appeared next to her. Hissing reproachfully, she broke the chains with a few deft swipes of her tail. Linchi stretched and stood up.

"I'd love to debate the annihilation of the human race with you," she said to the Angel. "But it seems like I've got to go. I've had enough destruction for today." And with that, she disappeared, reappearing in her hamster ball hive.

Ahren looked like he had it covered, Angelina didn't know if she should go to help him or not. They didn't yet seem to be hacking at each other, merely have a 'pleasant' conversation as if they were old friends. That was the way it looked from the sidelines anyway. Actually it depended on what you considered 'old friends.'

(Angelina is going to watch from the sidelines. Mainly because I think I'm being ignored D:)

Ahren groaned tiredly before he moved over to the bench as he sat down to catch his breath before he would fly home. Turning his head to the side he then opened his eyes.

" Angelina what are you doing watching? I could have used help there." With that he then looked to her once more as he sat there just waiting to see what she would do.

"But you're so friendly...." Demons had been known to be tricksters. Rain's common sense kicked in. "What are you up to?"

Drakko looked to her before he then tilted his head, " So?" He then looked to her once more before he then shook his head gently. " Well I was sleeping until this angel decided to invade my home to get out of the rain."

Rain tried to stifle a laugh, but was unsuccessful. "Touché." She smiled once more, and she allowed herself to relax. "So does Drakko have a real home other than a cave?" Rain wrapped her wings around Drakko and the fire to conserve more heat.

Drakko chuckled softly as he looked to her before he then felt her wings around him. Shrugging softly he then looked to her once more, " There is a tunnel leading from my house to this cave. I sometimes like to come out here to be closer to the beach." With that he then shrugged his shoulders once before he then closed his eyes to enjoy the heat.

The girl was surprised, but understood wanting to be outside all the time. As he closed his eyes, Rain glanced over. A childish urge came over her, and it eventually won. Slowly rasing her hand, she poked his cheek. "Hey," Rain tried to stop snickering. "Are you asleep?"