RavenWolf1010

Graced by Insanity

''Well well well, isn't it a little angel girl. You shouldn't be alone out in the woods, it can be veeeery dangerous out here, hehe''

Tchezrek appeared from a smokey cloud. His appearence rather grusome and cruel looking. He had his hands in his pocket, as if the victory, if a to be fight, would already be his. Tchezrek smiled a broad and teethy smile, revealing his sharp and pointy rows of teethe.

''I could tear those fragile wings from your back in an instant, wouldn't it be quite a shame if a angel didn't have ANY wings at all anymore?''

Tchezreks tail swayed back and forth, he seemed pleased by his threat. He loved putting those angels on egde, always fun, he never got tired of it.

Rain sneered. "Great, one of them. Might I ask what you're doing so far from that reeking place you call 'home'?" She didn't allow hiw his threat affected her show; knowing it'd only make him think he had something over her. Even if he already did. She shifted her wings on her back so they spread slightly.

"True, but at least I will still have something you'll never truly have."

''I like to cause little angels traumas and cause humans pain what do you think or have your angel knowledge run away silly girl?'' Tchezrek chuckled and smiled even more. His eyes were glowing, like he wanted to tear something apart to sate his bloodthirst.

''And might I ask what it is I'll never truly have? A soul, a family, emotions? Psht! Such things make you weak. That's what makes humans, and they are weak, can't even lift anything heavy without hurting their puny body.'' Tchezrek sneered and shifted to rest on his right leg.

"Someone to love you."

Rain couldn't help but pity the demon, even in his horrendous state. She sighed and shook her head. "They do not make you weak. They give you strength." Turning to look at him, she raised a brow. "I suppose since at one point or another we'll be clashing swords, I think we should at least know each other's names." Rain eyes him suspiciously. "I'm Rain."

''Oh and you angels always think you have thr right answers. I'm a demon, and demons don't love, duh'' Tchezrek let out a small snarl.

''This, gives me strength, the strength to be beat your angels buddies into pulps!'' Tchezrek showed his now glowing arm. Warm cracks appeared from underneath his skin like scales falling of.

''Niice, sounds good. Tchezrek, and remember that name when you see your friends in the battlefield, bloody, wounded and dead. Maybe I'll take you wings as a trophy I wonder?''

"In your dreams." She winked and spread her wings, then snapped them down, sending her up into the air. "Until we meet again. And Tchezrek," she smiled. "Don't to be sure that demons can't love. It's happened before." She saluted him and the took of over him, heading back to Venus Cove.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

''Demons are demons gal...''Tchezrek just sighed and shook his head. Was that angel girl crazy? Love didn't happen for demons, it was pure lust, both parts loning only for something temporary but love? One chance in a million then.

Tchezrek disappeared into a cloud of smoke to god knows where.

Ahren shook his head from the tree lines as he watched Rain and the demon. Tilting his head a bit he then spoke a loud, " Women seem to always be a bit romantic." He then looked over at the demon tiredly before he then ruffled his wings a bit the metal making soft sounds and one little device spinning. Moving towards the edge stoping beside the other male.

" You may want to get that looked at" he spoke as his eyes looked over the arm that was glowing a bit. Moving his own hand an orb of black began to form. After a bit he then brought his other hand up to the orb and began to pull metal out of it before the metal began to widen as if making scales.

Rain touched down just outside the town, and hid her wings. She hoofed it the rest of the way back to her little house. It was simple enough, furnished by some of the agents of Heaven. Walking through the open door, she sighed and shut it, making sure to lick it behind her. "We that was a pleasent interaction." Picking and apple up from a fruit bowl, she settled onto the couch.

Tchezrek hissed. Whenever his arms cracked by his anger it took it's time to heal, even though it made him stronger, it was like a huge wound on his arm which could after a time, bleed him out, not to death but make him bedridden.

''You're not an average angel, are you?''

Tchezrek looked over at the other male. He seemed to have been a fairly young age. Technically angels and demons could live for a very long time, they just aged slowly. Tchezrek himself looked like he was around his early or mid twenties.

He could feel the unholyness from the other figure.

Linchi laughed and hummed to herself as she played with her flowers in one of the various greenhouses in her home. Her companion, Mother Snakes, slithered up and thwacked her. She was supposed to be out terrorizing humans, not...doing whatever it was that she was doing.

"I'm trying to figure out if I can make a new poison," Linchi said. "I'll go out in a minute."

Mother Snakes flicked her tongue and went off to a corner. Linchi gave up and decided to just use what she had. Grabbing her shoulder-height gold shears, she hefted them over her shoulder and ran outside. She couldn't wait to cause pain and misery among the humans, just to make a point to the angels.

Ahren looked over to the male as he continued to work on the metal sleeve the scales strengthening. Hearing the question he then shook his head before tilting his head as he then set the sleeve in his free hand.

" No I'm not an average angel. I lost that part of me years ago and the original ones think that I could gain it back on this trip." He then handed the sleeve over to the demon.

" This will help stop the bleeding and help keep it from happening. You may be a demon but even you can get sick." With that he then shrugged once more as he looked to him.

''Hmm...yes...thank you.'' Tchezrek was confused. what was this feeling. Grateful he was for the sleeve, but what was the feeling or rather act the angel showed towards him?

''Concern...if I'm not mistaken?''

Tchezrek looked at the boy with a slight frown. He didn't mix well with unfamiliar feelings, they confused him even more than what he already was.

Tchezrek put the sleeve on and looked out over the sea.

"Your welcome" he spoke before looking to him once more. He then tilted his head as he saw the confused look on the demon's face.

" Yes I am showing you concern." Once he saw that the sleeve was on he then moved his hand over it using a bit of his magic to activate it so that it would help stop the bleeding. He then looked out over the sea once more his wings drooped a bit.

" You haven't been out of your home long have you? You still have the feel of one from down below."

''I'm always going to be a scum and something that shouldn't be. The feeling you get is because I'm made of something that comes from the depths of all of us. Well, maybe not angels, but many of them are hypocrites. Home and home, I just stay there because there I wont have to bother with people and uneccessary feelings.'' Tchezrek sat down in the grass sighing heavily. He hated this heavy feeling, talking about deep stuff made him confused too.

''I'm Tchezrek, a demon of hate, and you are?''

Looking to him he then moved to sit down as well. His wings stretching a bit before he then looked over to him once more as he listened carefully. He then tilted his head as he then moved his hand moving some of the metal off of his wings so that they would be more comfortable as he sat.

" I'm Ahren. An angel of the night and cold. A side gift is my ability with metal work."

Rain yawned, bored and finished with her apple. Sitting up, and looking around, Rain knew that if she wanted entertainment, she'd have to leave her house again. Rain unlocked her door and slipped out into the dusk.

Linchi emerged in a small park, and looked around. There weren't any humans nearby, but she'd go find some. She walked towards the street, flowers growing in her wake. Humans stared as she passed them, and she just bared her fangs and hissed. They quickly backed off. She laughed and conjured a wooden staff, twirling it so that it whistled in the air. She took a few steps forward, and then suddenly impaled a businessman with the sharp end of her staff.

''An angel of night and cold, look at that. That can be some nasty stuff. Did you loose your grace or something? Usually you angels have very symbolic or ''holy'' powers as you and those fanatical humans put it''

Tchezrek scratched his chin, this guy seemed to be really interesting. And Tchezrek didn't find much interesting. If it was, he was interested in killing it, eating it or just do something else bad towards it.

" I gave it up to save the life of someone more important then me." Looking towards Tchezrek he then moved his hand a bit a cloud of darkness moving in front of them. Showing a moving image of a young woman sitting at a table with a bunch of books around her.

" She is destined for great things. Once she leaves school she will work at a hospital where more will live then die at her hands. After a while she will enter a clinical trail to cure cancer. It will take years but eventually she will find that cure. I gave up my grace to save her life when she was younger."

He then looked back to the demon before he then gave a small smile towards him.

" She is protected from all demons seeing as she is the only human to have an Angel's Grace moving around." He then shrugged before looking back to the woman.

The other humans on the street screamed and ran away, some calling the police and ambulances. Others decided to snap a picture as evidence. Linchi grinned. She couldn't have the police after her, now could she? Vines burst from the concrete to smack the phones out of their hands, and she smashed them with her feet. The humans were terrified. They turned tail and ran, soon leaving her alone in the middle of street. The vines slowly receded, and Linchi rubbed her head. She definitely overdid it.

''Why in Heaven's name would you give up your powers and Angel's Grace for a human?! You know, there's already too much of these pests wandering about this huge rock called Earth!''

Tchezrek just shook his head. How could someone be so stupid to give up something as supernatural powers? And an Angel's grace wasn't something you gave away if you had a VERY good reason.

''Don't tell me you 'love' her?''

Tchezrek raised a snowy eyebrow.

" Because she is one of those handful of humans that will go down in history as being one of the great honored ones." He then looked over to the male as he could see him getting a bit upset at him having been 'dumb enough' to give up his Angel's Grace to a human. He then heard the question before shaking his head.

" I was when she was younger. I loved the joy she had in life but when I gave my grace to her I was fascinated with her. Now that fascination has merely grown now that I know what she will grow up into." With that he then shrugged once more as he looked to Tchezrek.

''Okay. I'll admit that that is a bit interesting and not in the way as I want to eat or destory it. But dude, seriously, an Angel's Grace? That only comes once a lifetime, and now I don't mean human lifetime, but as in thousands of years.''

Tchezrek chuckled and couldn't help but to smile. Angels really believed in those human pests wandering the earth. He himself couldn't care less about them.

''I myself live for myself and no one else, eaiser that way, no need to get hurt either, not that I feel any hurt or regret, but trusting people is stupid, because everyone is aaaalwaays so honest with each other no?''

((he's sarcastic and a liar xd.png))

Ahren looked to him as he listened to not only the words but the emotions of the man net to him. He then chuckled gently as he looked to him once more.

" I know what I gave up and did it willingly." He then looked to him once more before a thought hit him.

" Because you do not know of what they have. Those with such a short life have the ability to live harder, to love better, and to know that they can be better." With a thought he then wrapped a wing around Tchezrek before pulling him against his side before wrapping an arm around him.

" Not all humans are liars just as they aren't all honest. You do feel hurt and regret you just push them aside."