RavenWolf1010

Graced by Insanity

Opening his eyes when he was poked he then looked over to her. He then tilted his head as he then shook his head, " I was. Now what is it with you and disturbing my sleep?" With that he then looked to her once more.

Rain snorted. "I was just checking is all." Trying to hide a smile, she turned to the fire, fanning it softly with one obsidian colored wing.

Shaking his head he then looked to her once more before he then spoke, " Now why is it that you haven't freaked out? First you wake up to a dragon and now your sitting here talking with a demon." With that he then shook his head as he looked to her once more.

"I've been in... Weirder situations. However, I still don't exactly trust you. If life has taught me anything, it's to befriend few, trust fewer, and never to befriend or trust a demon." Chuckling, she picked up a stick and poked at the embers. "But I forsee going against my own moral in the near future."

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Drakko looked to her before he then shrugged. He then looked to her once more, " And yet you didn't even check out a cave you fell asleep in knowing that there were demons in the area." With that he then looked to her once more as he sat there.

"I thought demons were sensitive to water, and therefore avoided it. Meaning they would make it a survival instinct to avoid water." The rain had slowed, and occasionally moonlight shone into the cavern. Silver flecks in the black feathers of her wings caught the moonlight and reflected it. It was rare that those flecks actually became visible. Resting her head on her knees she zoned out, the embers reflecting in her silver eyes.

Chuckling he then spoke, "Most demons have a fire ability or something that does not relate to water. As such yeah we are somewhat sensitive to water. However that is only this area of demons. There are some closer to the ocean that thrive in the water." With that he then shrugged as he looked to her once more.

"Yes, I'd always figured." The moon's light now remained unchallenged by the clouds. A breeze sprang up, stirring the embers and sparking a flame. It quickly died out for it had no fuel. "Might you be intrested in getting some... Food?" The fallen angel had not eaten anything besides the apple she had earlier, and was beginning to feel famished.

((You and I, probably the most active people here. xd.png ))

(Well I guess the others left to get some sleep. School is tomorrow for some.)

Drakko nodded his head as he then looked to her once more. He then chuckled as he heard her before he then stood up carefully before speaking, " Yes I have food up in the house." With that he then turned and with a flick of his hand shot a small ball of flames to a little shelf. He then watched as flames danced from it up to the stairs and upwards. " Come on and I'll cook us something."

Ahren just shook his head as he looked to the other angel before he then stood up. He then opened his wings before he took off and flew up. Once back in the art room he shivered once before walking out. He then smiled as he felt the warmth in the house before he went to his room. Changing into some night clothes once he was dried he then headed to the kitchen to fix himself something to eat.

(I forgot that some have school. It's not a national holiday... Huh.)

Rain watched in awe. "Sweet front door. By the way, can you turn into a unicorn?" She followed him up the stairs, folding her wings so she could fit.

(I know so odd.)

Drakko looked to her before he then chuckled, " Technically this would be the basement door." He then stumbled a bit a small flush to his cheeks as he headed up the steps. " Yes but it would have flames on it. My shape shifting works best with any animal that is close to fire."

"So you'd be more like a Rapidash?" Laughing, she studied the stairwell. "It's still cool." Pausing momentarily, she poked at a flame. "Do you think you could teach me how to shift?"

Shaking his head he then muttered, " Of course you think of Pokemon." With that he then looked back to her, " Yes I would be like Rapidash just bigger or a different color." With that he then shook his head as he opened the door before going inside. Moving to the kitchen he then spoke, " I could try to teach you. It's mostly a skill your born with."

(I'm still here, I was out swimming. I'm on vacation so I get school off tomorrow and the day after that and so on.)

"You looked like you were doing fine." Angelina shivered, drenched with rain and the cold night air's wind kept on hitting the small angel girl.

"So a dark Rapidash then." Smiling, Rain looked around his home. "I think I'd be able to do it. Even if it is only one animal." Taking a seat at the table, Rain watched him.

Ahren looked to the angel before he then spoke, " You didn't find a safe haven for the night did you?" WIth that he then held his arm out to her to offer her a warm place.

Drakko nodded his head as he then moved around his kitchen. He then looked back to her, " It's a hard skill to learn." With that he then turned as he poured some noodles into a pot of boiling water.

Ahren looked to her before he then spoke, " You can't attack my houseguest though." With that he then moved and took her other hand before he began to fly. Leading the way to his house before he then landed on the balcony before walking into the art room.

"What are you talking about?" Angelina asked confused, as she spread her wings and followed Ahren.

Edited by mipuppy1

Ahren looked to her before he then called back, " You know a guest who is currently in my home?" With that he then shrugged as he made it to his house before he turned to her. He then tilted his head as he looked to her once more, " I don't know if I have clothes for you here. It's usually only guys who come here."

((A small battle happened and then ineteractions between angels and demons. Feel free to hop in C: ))

Tchezrek had enjoyed his long warm shower and had put on dry pants but let the shirt of. He had heard voices from the other rooms and wondered who had come with Ahren to his house. Tchezrek yawned and stretched, it was nice to feel his muscles rippling and moving again.

"Cool." Rain picked up a old looking book. "What's this?" It seemed to be written in a language unknown to her, with bits of English thrown in.

"Its okay, mind if I take a shower and dry off? Do you have a dryer?" Angelina asked then realized she was probably being rude and should wait for Ahren to offer those things to her. "I'm sorry- I mean if that's okay..." Angelina stuttered.

Drakko looked over to her as he cooked before he then spoke, " That would be Morgana's book of spells." With that he then grinned once more before he then set the food onto two different plates.

Ahren looked to her before he then spoke, " Yeah you can take a shower and yes I there is a hair dryer." With that he then chuckled, " Down the hall to the left." He then headed out of the room and turning he then smiled gently, " I'm back Tchezrek. There is also another angel here who didn't have a place to stay out of the rain." With that he then tilted his head gently before fluttering his wings a bit to get the rain off them.