RavenWolf1010

Graced by Insanity

Raven allowed the cool night air to soothe her. Looking up, she saw the blanket of clouds. Right on time.

A few drops began to fall.

''Well, I'm a demon. De-mon, as demonic, as a spsawn of Satan as something evil, as something from Hell, I don't know love.''

The sudden warmth of another body, and arm around him surprised Tchezrek and he had no idea about how to react . He felt his heart speed up but had no idea whatso ever why. Usually it did that when he was high on adrenaline from a kill.

''My life has no real purpose either, I'm merely an entitiy that's supposed to serve as a human side ya' know''

Tchezrek raised an eyebrow again, those angels really had too much faith and hope in those whom are lost and forever trapped in the dark.

" Yes you are but some demons have managed to do great things for others." With that he then looked to the side as he felt the rain start up. Moving his wing that was around Tchezrek a bit so that it covered him from the rain. Seeing the emotions playing in the demon's eyes he just smiled gently.

"You'll find a purpose once you realize that there is more to you then killing. You may be a child of Satan but there can be more to you. I know this because of how your sitting now. You haven't tried to attack me, your accepting an angel holding you, and though your confused you haven't gone for my throat." With that he then looked to the male once more.

(I just had an amazing dream. And it's because of this dream that Rain is a Fallen Angel now.

She claims to be one of God's, but her black wings give it away.

I'm also to lazy to move her form...)

Rain glanced around. Seeing no one, she spread her wings and rose into the air. Higher and higher she went, flying through a cloud and becoming soaking wet. A smile eased it's way across her lips. Hovering a few moments, the girl looked out at the town spread below her. Then craned her neck so that she was looking up. "You banished me from Heaven for falling in love." Her lip curled. "I couldn't help that he was one of them." Shaking her head, she snapped her wings to her back, and went into a nose dive. Spreading her wings and stopping abruptly, she changed direction, flying to the beach.

Tchezrek just hummed.

''Well, you aren't exactly an angel, you've confused me to the point where my brain has gone into haywire, it kindof stuns me. I want to slit your throat for making me even more confused but I wont, and you're lucky lad. And you're sort of protecting me from the rain, so that's a benefit for me.''

Tchezrek made eyecontact with the other male. He felt safe this way, if this was what safe felt like, then he'd like to stay like this. He had discovered a lot of new things today. But Tchezrek was Tchezrek.

Hearing that Ahren just chuckled softly before he then nodded his head.

" Well then I am happy that I'm such a lucky lad." With that he then lifted his head up as he moved some of the metal he had left on his wings a bit to make a canopy of metal above them some.

Looking back down so that he was looking into Tchezrek's eyes he smiled gently once more. Letting the other male try to figure out his own emotions without worrying about what he was doing.

((So many things to say to that interaction. xd.png ))

Rain let the still-warm sand bury her feet. Smiling to herself, she let the rain fall unto her face. Voices carried by the breeze suprised her. Looking up at the cliff where she was early, made her wonder.

Is he talking to himself?

Not wanting to truly get involved again, but driven by curiosity, Rain spread her wings and alofted on a ledge jutting out just below the cliff.

((It's guy loove~ KISS ALREADY TCHEZREK DON'T BE SUCH A WIMP))

Tchezrek huddled closer to Ahren. It was starting to get a bit colder, and even though he wasn't the one for human contact, he kind of liked the warmth and the angel served a good purpose too. That tingling lust gnawed inside of Tchezrek, something every demon had inside of them to some point.

Ahren looked down as he felt Tchezrek huddle against him. Moving his wing to help keep him warm he then looked up as he heard the sound of wings. Listening closely to the sound of the wind passing through the wings he then looked up.

"Rain what are you doing up here?" With that he then moved his hand rubbing up and down the back of the male at his side.

(Hehe.)

((D'awwwww. <3 Now someone go and stop Linchi from killing everything with rabid dandelions.))

((Oh my gosh you two. I sort of had a plan for Rain and Tchezrek, but oh well. xd.png ))

Rain flapped a few times, rising up on to the cliff. "Wandering." The look before her surprised her, but she said nothing, feeling a but embarrassed for intruding.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(I could make a demon for Rain?)

Ahren nodded his head as he looked to her before he then tilted his head.

" Have you found anything interesting while you were wandering?" The whole time he continued to rub the back of the male beside him.

((Rabid dandelions xd.png Don't get eaten now!))

Subconciously, Tchezrek had huddled even closer to Ahren, and like a dog he stayed stil and close. the hand on his back, stroking and patting his dark skin was nice and comfortable. Maybe he needed a break from being a demon sometimes. But he is what he is, and nothing can be changed with that. Tchezrek closed his eyes a bit and leaned his head lightly on Ahrens shoulder.

(Sure.)

"No..." Rain backed away slowly. "You know, I'm just going to leave now. Night." Falling backwards, she fell freely and then opened her wings at the last few moments, heading to the other side of the cove.

(The cliffs are located on like the left side of the town. So she's going to the right....)

As Rain flew, she did a few barrel rolls and dives. Alighting down on the sand once more, she walked the rest of the way.

Ahren just gave a soft chuckle as he watched Rain fly off. Watching her for a bit he then looked down at the male that had glued himself to his side. Bringing his head down he laid his jaw on the top of his head before speaking.

" The rain is starting to get worse. Do you have somewhere to stay or do you want to go to my place to get out of the rain?" He then tilted his head his voice filled with just concern not wanting to rush this emotionally starved being.

Username:JaylaCaine

Name: Drakko

Species:Demon

Powers/Symbolism: Shape shifting and fire

Personality: Drakko tends to stand alone not one to jump around happily. He is more of the loner type and sometimes tends to snap at those who bother him. So he spends more time as a creature then in human form.

Appearance:Drake

Background: (Optional

Other: When he shape shifts he is more likely to be in a mythical being form then regular animal.

''Damn this weather. Sure, if it's fine and dandy then let's go because I don't want to get soaked to the bone!''

Tchezrek rose from his sitting position and even though he didn't really get cold from the rain, he didn't really fancy it unlike other demons. In the distance she heard sirens go of, and a lot of them. Thanks to supernatural hearing, screams and cries could be heard. Who would wreck such a havoc?

Hearing the response he had been about to wrap his arms around the male to carry him to his home when he heard the sirens. Tilting his head he then gave a soft sigh before he opened his arms.

" I will take you to my place so you can dry off and then I'll go see what the noise is." Looking to him he then opened his wings wide a small frown as one of the devices on his wings began to spin widely, "Someone is messing with the Earth itself."

Tchezrek looked at Ahren almost a bit dumbfonded and you could almost spot a blush on his cheeks.

''Carry me? Your palce is somewhere high up? Because I could teleport there if that's the case and I'm weighing over 180 pounds dude.''

Tchezrek crooked an eyebrow.

''Messing with Earth itself? That must Linchi then. Stupid letting yourself be seen by humans and create such a havoc, better take the man from behind instead.''

((He's refferring to a sneaky tactic where you surprise instead of just creating chaos))

(Any chars anyone wants to add are accepted. New people however, have to wait to be approved.)

The wind carried the wail of sirens, and Rain looked over her shoulder. "It's an angel's problem." Shrugging, she kept walking.

Ahren looked to him before shaking his head, " No. I have my house protected and if you teleport to it the safe guards would only end up either freezing you or locking you into your own nightmares inside your head." Folding his wings out he then spoke, " I can carry a lot heavier things then you Tchezrek."

" I'll be able to handle Linchi but I'd rather you someplace safe and dry. Unless you'd rather go somewhere else?"

Rain was now feeling the cool sea breeze, and she shivered, wrapping her wings around herself to keep warm. Taking shelter in a cave, her silver eyes continued to track the drops of rain. Soothed by the waves and rain, she began to slip into sleep.

Linchi was having a lot of fun, terrorizing humans and wreaking havoc. She briefly wondered why none of the Angels were trying to stop her, but then continued smashing a weed-whacker ad with her shears.

Drakko lifted his head up from sleep as he scented someone entering his cave. Moving up in dragon form until he saw the winged creature he just chuckled as he laid back down. Moving he curled himself into a ball bringing a wing to pull her against his side. Knowing that when she would wake up would be very amusing to him. He then laid his head down as he began to wait.

''Nope, dry and safe place sounds nice...you're going to carry me bridal style, aren't you?''

Tchezrak groaned. He hated feeling like a sissy, and to be carried by an angel?! Oh well, at least no rain so it's a win...right, right?!

''Okay, let's go then, I'm too tired to argur anyway.''