chicbecause

♥Watership Bank♥

Charlotte didn't get an answer, so she just watched as chaos ensued. She honestly had no idea what was going on, but there was that one moment where she wanted to hug that girl- Yume was it? Then the blue haired girl came down yelling for her mom... Charlotte wanted to cover her ears and find shelter under a corner or something, she was scared. Then some dude started talking in a megaphone, he kindly instructed for everyone to sit down. Charlotte did just that but she sat rarther tensely.

((Screw romance with Kozuki-- anyone wanna pair their character up with Yume?))

(And player jock in process of being made. (I hope that's okay with you Techno)

This sorta reminds me of Angel Beats for a reason. I don't know why.)

Flandre was bored. She didn't know what to do. Even the outside seemed boring. "May as well go to the basement..." she muttered, and went down.

(Sorry for the short post, I have no clue what's going on)

((Yeah, same here.

@Cobra, several characters have entered since sh knocked. Just bring her inside.))

"Yes, Tsuki?" Kyoya responded, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Chaos is hurting my brain" Tsuki said.

"Hmmm," Kyoya said, still reading over some paperwork. "I wasn't aware you had one." He added, his superior tone unchanging.

With the blink an eye Tsuki had a high kick aimed at Kyoya's face. Glasses hit the floor. Tsuki jumped away and onto her big desk.

"That was a good kick...." Kyoya squeaked, standing stock-still as a red shoe-mark appeared on his cheek.

"Everyone listen up!" She yelled.

((Also,, no one but the bank knows about the basement, so its a bit of a shocker.))

Yume cracked a smile, and soon started giggling like she was half her age. Akira sighed in relief, glad that Yume was feeling better. He glanced at Kozuki, who shrugged and nodded. She'd find that jerk later and give him a good talking to. With her fists, of course. "Yeah?" Kozuki said. "What is it?"

Alright then. Charlotte stood up, deciding this was not the kind of group she wanted to get involved in, after witnessing the blue haired girl kick the guy with the megaphone. Charlotte set down the paper/contract, she had just started to sign it, only getting in the Ch of her name in neat calligraphy when she heard the sound of a shoe hitting flesh. Maybe if she walked out really quietly, they won't notice that she was gone and maybe would even just forget about her. As for the stalker... Err... Charlotte hesitated for a second, was it worth it? No. Charlotte decided, her mother would not be pleased with her hanging out with this unruly butch, no matter how much fun it looked. Life isn't about fun, it's about success. The cross voices of the people who called themselves her 'parents' reminded her.

"Please sign the forms on the table -Thereby making you one of our official members. Then hand in the signed forms to our vice-president, Kyoya Otori." She said, motioning towards said brother.

"After handing in the forms, go into this room on the left and take a seat where you will be briefed on the rules of the Bank and receive your seals." She said, pointing to the door on her left.

"Please do all in a calm and orderly fashion." She added, just to clarify.

Tyler walked down the stairs, thoroughly upset at the lack of attention he was receiving.

Kyoya picked his glasses up off the floor and wiped them clean on his shirt.

"Akira, you can go ahead and close the doors now." He said, putting them back upon his face.

"Miss Charlotte," He said very kindly and politely, "Please do not be discouraged. We'll deal with your stalker problem as soon as this more pressing matter is resolved. And don't let their rowdiness let you make the wrong choice either. Trust me when I say it's much safer to let us help you then to continue being followed home by a strange man."

Charlotte jumped when Kyoya addressed her, shoot! She had been caught! Meekly, she nodded and quickly scribbled her name in calligraphy on a new contract. "I don't know what I can do for you guys though..." Charlotte mumbled, what kind of favor did they want from her? What if it was something illegal? Numbly, Charlotte did as the blue haired girl instructed, sitting down on the cold chair. She should have thought this through.

Rennoshin and Yumenoko finished their forms, and Yume took them both up to Kyoya, skipping happily. "Here you go, mister~!" She sang. Akira got up and closed the door with a bang, and then came back down. Rennoshin nudged Yume and went with her into the next room, Yume singing to herself and jumping around.

((I can just imagine everyone else's faces as they watch Yume act like a kindergartner...))

Edited by Techno_Elf

"Puppy!" Yume shrieked. She ran over and nuzzled the adorable little thing, letting out purr-like sounds, as if she were a cat. "What's his name?" She asked the pretty girl who had brought the creature in.

Charlotte couldn't help but smile at the little girl Yume. She had always wanted a little sister. However, Charlotte's face also lit up when the dog was brought in, "Aww!" She cooed speeding over to snuggle and pet the puppy.

(And that boys, is how you get the girls. Now go borrow your friend's puppy.)

((No one else finds it strange that a 15-year-old is acting like how Yume is? ^^))

Yumenoko smiled even wider. "Is he going to be part of this club? Yay~!"

((Can I join?

Username: SoiledLove

Name: Anastasia Hydrangea Whiteshore

Year: She skipped a few grades, but refuses to skip anymore, so Junior

Personality: Ana is a psychopath and a mad genius. She really doesn't give a censorkip.gif about anyone, but can act charming when she needs too (because she's a psychopath, though that's a secret). She loves new things and picking them apart and experimenting with them. Since she's kinda anti-social, she rarely interacts with the other members. Sometimes, she can be a little (reads: very) creepy and she isn't averse to cutting people open alive to sate her curiosity. She's a genius though, no one can object to that. Despite being pretty, she doesn't care about her appearance, though it helps with getting what she wants.

Appearance: Ana

Field of expertise: Inventing, Experimenting, Healing

Points of weakness: Physically weaker than most and unable to attend PE. She can't deal with emotional stuff, it makes her sick to see such emotional people. She is really bad at being comforting, though she's good at acting the concerned friend. She's emotionally stinted.

What position are you applying for?: Resident Mad Scientist/inventor/medic

Other: Ana is not only a psychopath, but also emotionally stinted. So even if she weren't a psychopath, she still wouldn't fully understand why people feel sad when another dies or something. She also has a photographic memory.

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

Username: SL

Name: Arianna Winters

Year: Sophomore

Personality: Arianna is rather docile and shy. She keeps her eyes downcast and her voice quiet. She has heterophobia and the only guy she hangs out with is her brother. She can speak to guys and stuff, but being near them for a long time causes panic attacks.

Appearance: Arianna

Field of expertise: Arianna comes from a rich family (with shady dealings) and, even though she doesn't look it, is very good at negotiating and politics. She has a lot of influence and contacts and, of course, money.

Points of weakness: Heterophobia, physically weaker.

What position are you applying for?: She doesn't have anything to do with the bank.

Other: Arianna has a brother, Carmelo Winters

Username: SL

Name: Carmelo Winters

Year: Senior

Personality: Carmelo is rather laid back and playful, he's also quite the playboy. However, he prefers the darker side of life and actively participates in the shady dealings of his family. He's very protective of his sister.

Appearance: Carmelo, except that his eyes are the same color as his sister's.

Field of expertise: Fighting, dodging, beating people up, bribery and not getting caught.

Points of weakness: He hasn't many morals and is somewhat reliant on physical ability and money. His sister.

What position are you applying for?: he has nothing to do with the bank... yet

Other: Carmelo has a sister, Arianna. He often skips class and gets into fights, but his family's status and money keeps him in school. He doesn't give a censorkip.gif about grades and wastes any potential he has in intelligence))

Edited by SoiledLove

((Accepted! I'll add them to the top post soon... Hopefully))

Kyoya sighed as another girl brought in a puppy. There was no end to the madness.

Tyler went into the business room and sat down at the table, waiting for everyone else.

"Please go into the room on the left and take a seat immediately after signing your forms. Please."She said again, trying to get everyone into the room so she could explain the situation.

((Do you mind if Ana is already a member so there's one less person Tsuki has to worry about showing the ropes to??))

Edited by chicbecause

Marina sat on a chair, wondering where her brother went, not really caring, she got a bit bored so she started hum to herself

((Oh! Soiled! You forgot a very important thing on your forms!! Please correct it before I put your forms up.))

((I know, I know... Kittens are cute and all, but I have trouble c+p'ing... So you'll have to wait a while. Like, 12 hours... And, yeah, can Ana already be a part of the bank, cb?

Whao... Wait wait... I DID IT!!))

Edited by SoiledLove

((Agreed and duly noted. ==))

Kozuki went up to Tsuki. "Hey, if you don't need my services of peacekeeper, can I go pound the prick who bullied Yume?"