chicbecause

♥Watership Bank♥

Okay.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!

I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES TO THE RULES AND TOP POST IN GENERAL, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT IT!

Sorry 'bout the CAPS. Just wanted to get your attention! smile.gif

EDIT: @Totts, do you want to keep the pic or change it? I'm completely fine either way, I'd just prefer not to have them look the exact same.

Edited by chicbecause

I was considering shoving another character (the "Yume" mentioned in Akira's form) in, but I don't know what position. Maybe just the childish one who everyone dotes on? And healer, I suppose? And I suppose the bouncer character will actually be a bouncer who wards off unwanted "visitors" and the like. But I suppose she'll be both, if no on minds. Also, you can unreserve the mad scientist part. Yume can be a healer, though?

Yeah, I can make a paramedic spot on the field team for her if you want. And the secretary would probably be a bouncer and bodyguard or something as well as a secretary.

EDIT: Okay, thats fine! His form will be up in a bit!

Edited by chicbecause

((Is the reserving until they actually do the interview and stuff? also so many people on at once!!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?))

No, reserving is until they get their sheets up.

They still have to do the interviews with the president. But its for you to know that they will, in fact, get the position.

And I know right!!! I'm probably going to get ninja'd on this post!! And here I was thinking this would be a dud!

EDIT! OMG! I POSTED AN NO ONE NINJA'D ME!!! lol

Edited by chicbecause

NINJA NINJA NINJA ninja.gif

Edited by Techno_Elf

Username: cb

Name: Tsukiko Otori

Year: 2nd

Personality: She's loud and outgoing and loves talking to people. She can be bossy at times, but hey! It's her job! She'd never let her friends down in a pinch and is always there when you need her, even if she might be a bit late. She's incredibly stubborn and fast-paced so when she gets hurt she refuses to slow down, not wanting to let her injuries get the best of her. She'll skip eating for days on end if it means helping a friend. She really needs someone to take care of her as much as she takes care of others.

Appearance: http://best-wallpaper.net/wallpaper/1366x7...rl_1366x768.jpg

Field of expertise: Being bossy, making good decision(only when others are at stake, when its just her she's likely to make the worst choice.), she took a couple self-defense classes, she's pretty smart.

Points of weakness: She's very self-less, to the point it cases her physical harm. She's also fatally allergic to shrimp.

What position are you applying for?: She's been the president of the Bank since it's beginning.

Other: OPEN FOR ROMANCE!!

Edited by chicbecause

YOUR LACK OF KITTENS APPALLS ME!

FOUL DISPRAY!

(( Edit: Someone just got put into a police van outside, I should be asleep, it's 1 am, Sleep isn't a basic nessecity for life right?))

Edited by Totts

AAAH! I BESEECH FORGIVENESS!! PRAY ACCEPT THESE KITTENS AS A TOKEN OF APOLOGY!!

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

user posted image

Pray! PRAY TO KITTEH AND REPENT YOUR SINS!

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

((Right people! Time to start le posting! Interviews are beginning!))

Tsukiko sat in the worn lounge room on the old patched couch, waiting for the first applicant to arrive.

((I still have two more characters to make, right? I'll get onto those now...I might actually make another one, just for romance and the like.))

(Is this over doing it so can Charlotte be the team mom/sister as well as the cheerful but not really good for anything physical cook?)

(I think I just over did it /shot)

Charlotte hesitated outside of the door. Should she enter? A girl with a bucket full of makeup walked passed Charlotte and neighed softly, "Horse hair." She snicker and skipped off. Charlotte took a deep breath, how bad could it be? What if they want someone strong? To do physical work? Or someone smart? I doubt they would want someone to bake them a cake... Trying her best to shake out the taunting thoughts Charlotte walked into the office, eyes glued on the floor.

Username: kingcobra2018

Name: Doug

Year: It's a dog...

Personality: Calm and cute. Doug loves to be snuggled.

Appearance: Doug

Field of expertise: Being cute

Points of weakness: I don't have opposable thumbs.

What position are you applying for?: Cute girl who just kinda sits there and smiles... Even though he's a male... But who could say no to that face or this one.... Click on this... I dare you...

Other: I already put cute kitty on meh other form...

Taylor walked in sighing... How long will this be? She thought. She sat down taping her toe. Taylor waited and waited...

Edited by kingcobra2018

((Wait, I still don't know what I have to do right now. I'm so, so confused.))

((They're supposed to be coming to the office front (the crappy looking part) for their interviews. I'm confused too though.))

((I think I'm supposed to make two or three more characters...? Whatever, I'll deal with that later. For now...))

Akira yawned and walked inside the door, greeting the ol' prez. "Mornin', 'Kiko..." He muttered. "Lotsa people outside t'day...I think my little sister is coming as well, and she'll probably end up as a healer of some sort." He stretched and went to the back room, where all his techie stuff was stored.