chicbecause

♥Watership Bank♥

Rennoshin walked back to the base, having successfully completed his mission. "Here you go," he said, giving the camera to Kyoya. "Knock yourself out."

Azazel dropped his arms and looked confused, "That's it?", he asked, surprised. He thought the bank had more authority than that. Why do other students respect what the bank did and said? what was going on? "Whoa. Why the hell do you guys have power?", he asked, changing the subject, "Why do students look up to you? Is your power only from belief? Like if I just walk away you guys can't do anything about it?", he asked with a smile. He might get out of this still.

"Oh, yes." Haruhi said, shuffling through her bag for the piece of paper. At last she located it, and handed it over to Kyoya.

Azet

Her brother has told her about the bank and he always helped her now it was time for her to help him. She ran to the bank and was crying a bit. "Can you help me?" She asked with sniffles. She was scratched up from bullies that her brother took on after beating Azet up. "My brother's in over his head this time."

Solimore

He was enraged at these horrible people. "Why would you do that?" He asked.

Taylor

"Are you OK?" She asked the girl.

"You really are an idiot aren't you?" Otohime asked.

"When the Bank does something for you, we don't do it for free. First off; everyone we do favors for owes us favors in return. Second; The Otori kids run the club." She said. It wasn't like she revealed some big secret, as this was pretty common knowledge. She was just surprised he didn't already know this.

Kyoya took the camera and sighed.

"Rennoshin, this should be turned in to Akira. It's (OOC: I'm a Sherlockian! I can't help it) not my division!"

Just then a small girl ran into the Bank.

"I'm sorry, can I help you??"

Zaz nodded his head with exaggerated awe, "Oooooooh that how this works", he said with sarcasm dripping from his words, "Well I no longer have any stolen goods on my person so unless you have proof I was the one that took all that stuff, I will be going", he pulled his coat around him and walked towards the door. He of course dropped all incriminating evidence in one of his many rat holes scattered across campus for pick up on a later date. He paused at the door, "Thanks for saving my life by the way", he said, thinking for a moment, "I guess I could play along with your little club's policies. You did something for me, so I'll return the favor. Just give me a ring". He had already slipped a playing card with his number scribbled on the face into her pocket.

Azet

"My brother... He tried to bring down some bullies but it's starting to end badly I thought you could help." She asked the man. "And if it will help I have twenty dollars at the moment I can pay you that." She said politely.

Rennoshin nodded and went away. "Yo Akira!" He hollered, not knowing where the kid was. "Come get the camera already!"

Akira came dashing out and grabbed the camera. "Alright, now shoo!" He said. "I can handle it from here!"

"Oh, if I came at a bad time..." Haruhi said, noting the sudden increase in activity. "But, um... maybe I could do something or find someone to help?" she offered, trying to appear helpful and perhaps she would be more likely to get in. "Or, like, I could take the camera down..."

"Oh, yes." Haruhi said, shuffling through her bag for the piece of paper. At last she located it, and handed it over to Kyoya.

[i posted, but it was overrun by the request for help from the little girl, something about a camera, and I was trying to do something.]

"Yes, of course." Kyoya said, taking Haruhi's papers.

"Haruhi, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to collect as much information as you can from this young lady while I document these papers." He said quickly but politely.

A knife was thrown to embed itself into the wood centimeters from the doorknob. Oto stood and walked towards Zaz.

"You don't understand. I was hired too get back the things you stole, and while I like to avoid hurting people when I take jobs, it is often times inevitable. And as you just admitted to having stolen the goods, I'm afraid I can't let you go untill I have them in my possession." While she said this she had taken out handcuffs and handcuffed the two of them together, making sure to not reveal the keys whereabouts. (They keep the cuff keys at the Bank.)

"Oh, okay. I think I know they system of the bank works, so maybe I'll be of some help." she bowed to Azet. "Tell me about these bullies please. Is he hurt right now? Or is he going to be hurt?" she knew that there was a difference, and if she didn't do something about it fast, they were going to have someone dead in their hands. "And you'll owe us a favor for doing this, money is not required… I think."

Zaz was speechless when the girl slapped a pair of handcuffs on them, "Wha- bu- wait! how the hell can you have handcuffs on campus?", he asked. He knew she only had her house keys in her pocket, there wasn't a handcuff key to steal. damn he sighed, "You got me. I can get the items back....I just don't want to show you where they are.", he said The rat holes were secret and only a few select people knew about them. He used the network to stash and transport hot item. He happened to be close to one on his last show so he didn't see the harm dropping it off. He would be taken of the network if he showed a bank member where one of them are.

Zaz clutched his forehead and groaned. This day was getting worse by the minute. He looked at his chained hand and sighed, "Fine. I'll get your stuff", he said, pulling out his phone and punching in a text, "You have a place we can meet a friend of mine? Like a....witness protection lounge or something?", he asked.

"Why not just meet him in the courtyard. Why would we need a witness protection place? We deal with petty theives and bullies. Not crime bosses and mafia's." Hime said, pulling the knife out of the door and sticking it back into her belt.

Zeke shrugged, "I just wanted to sit in a nice comfy chair", he said. He really wanted in the bank. That was one of the few rooms in the school he never stepped foot in. He had been avoiding the Bank for so long he was sure he would be caught if he got within ten meters of the place. He send the text and lead her down the hall, "We are meeting in the courtyard, is that ok with you, your highness, "He said, his words dripping with sarcasm.

"I don't know why you called me that. I'm not being picky or anything. If anyone is being difficult it's you. You could've just kept you hands to yourself and avoided this whole mess!" Otohime said, getting slightly annoyed with this guy.

Zeke fell silent at her words and put his hands in his pockets. It was hard for him so he coped. He stole to survive. e lead them to the courtyard and his contact was no where to be found. He let out an annoyed puff of air and checked his phone. When she scolded him on keeping his hands to himself, he whirled around to face her. He was going through her pockets until he found a few Yin. Probably snack money or spare change. He held her money up to her face, "You see this? What is this to you? A few Yin in case you need a snack?", he demanded, Otohime had struck a nerve, "You know what I see? I see a chance to eat, A way to get school supplies, a means of survival", he spat. He grabbed her handcuffed wrist and slapped the bills back in her hand, "That is why I steal", he said with narrow eyes. He heard a thump behind him and there was a plastic bag in the middle of the courtyard. He looked around and crossed the courtyard to grab it. Inside was the items he stole and he held it out to the bank member, "Here. Now let me go", he snapped.

"Actually, that's all I have left to live off of this week." Otohime said, snatching it back. She lived in one of the dorms on campus and had to work to get money for food and stuff, as her parents could only pay for tuition. "And I worked my butt off for this money, okay? I got a job. I don't steal from people. You think just because I don't take what other people worked for means I don't have it hard? Frankly, you disgust me." She said, dragging him back to the Bank to get the key to the handcuff. "And it doesn't really matter whether or not that's all I have or if I'm like the Otori's! The point is; someone worked for that money. And stealing what they have could very well kill them." She ranted, banging on the Bank's door with her free hand.

Kyoya opened the door and was surprised to see Otohime in such an angry state. "I assume you need the key. Ah, hello, Azazel. Can't say I'm surprised as you were bound to be caught eventually." He said, with an irritatingly polite smile on his face. "I'll go get that key for you."

Zaz remained silent for the rest of the walk. He only spoke when they arrived at the Bank, "suppose you haven't noticed the people I target", he said softly with his head down. He looked up at the guy who answered. He had never seen him in his life but based on what he was wearing and the fact that he knew his full name it was safe to assume this was Kyoya. He gave a fake smile and nodded when he said he needed the key. This was so stupid, he was going to receive a slap on the wrist and be back pickpocketing by tomorrow. He patiently waited in silence to be let go.

Kyoya got the key and made sure to secure it onto the small chain so Azazel couldn't steal it. He walked back to the pair at the door still holding his smile. "Now, I'd like to be perfectly clear when I say that if you are ever caught again, we are not as friendly with second-time offenders." He said, pushing his glasses up on his nose, making the light catch them so they had a sort of glowing glare. This combined with his smile seemed all a bit to demonic. He unlocked the cuffs from bot of the two and gave Zaz another smile, also taking the retrieved items from Otohime. "Thank you for your cooperation. You're free to go."

Zaz rubbed his wrist and glared back at Kyoya. He would just have to get better at what he did. The only problem is that the Bank has some attention on campus. His story would surely get out and would make people more cautions around him. His job was ruined and he would be found and sent back to America. He nodded and saw himself out. He needed to think of something for this week.