chicbecause

♥Watership Bank♥

"Yep, I am, but I probably won't be able to do collector for a while, what with my arm" Said Araf

Akira glanced at the girl and smiled. "A stalker, huh? Come on, let's see if we can't find him in the school database." He took the sheet of paper from her, and sat down in his spinny office chair. "Alright, let's take a look-see..." He read the paper and typed in the information. A list of people popped up, along with some headshots. "So," he said, tilting the screen and kicking a chair over. "Which one of these is your man?"

"Casts don't hinder your ability to fight. They're hard so you can hit people and if you block with them it hurts the other person. Speaking of which, do you have any combat skills? A lot of our jobs turn a bit nasty." Tsuki said.

"I do have a bit of combat skills, but I'm a bit rusty I am." Replied Araf

(( Araf has a Welsh accent, so here he's using a sentence pattern found in a welsh dialect, so it could be like "Running on friday, he is" Okay?))

Charlotte looks like she might faint at the sight of the green haired male. She leaned over his shoulders, her blonde hair falling all over his shoulders, "Umm... Him... I think..." She stuttered pointing a shaky finger to a plain boy.

(Omg! I love accents! Hey, do you want to pair them for a romancey thingy?)

"No problem. And just to clarify, could you explain to me what we do here at the Bank?" Tsuki asked, marking a few things down on his form. So far so good. He didn't seem to have any problems other than the broken arm.

(( Sure!))

"You help with people's favors, and it's a bank because you give them a favor, and they give you one back." Explained Araf

"Blocking with your cast makes the arm even more injured," Kozuki piped in. "The impact would shake the bone." She glanced at Araf. "Hmm...you seem like good fighter material. What weapons can you use?"

Akira nodded. "Alright, lemme just print this out..." The printer next to him whirred and churned out a sheet of paper with the boy's information on it. He'd had to look through quite a few schools to find him. "Here, take this to Kozuki and she'll pound him into the ground for ya."

((Who's the stalker gonna be?))

Edited by Techno_Elf

"I don't need weapons, I mainly use my feet and hands, besides, the school would notice if I carried around a weapon" Replied Araf calmly

Kozuki nodded. "Yeah, good point. But you could use one of...these." She fished a small disc from her pocket. It was silvery, and seemed to made of titanium. Flicking her wrist, the disc elongated into a 6-foot staff. She twirled it around a little. "Akira made the designs for this."

"How about just a stern talking to?" Charlotte asked, not a very big fan of violence.

(So for one liner, and I donno some random dude who has a creepy crush on Charlotte, speaking of crazy people, Rena is coming in soon.

Anyone up for romance with Charlotte?)

Name: Marina Wych

Year: (of highschool) 4th

Personality: A popular girl with a bubbly personality

Appearance: http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/marina_and...a_diamandis.jpg

Field of expertise: (What're you good at?) She's not for the bank, but she's basically the schools popstar, she's in the top ten of the country for singing contests

Points of weakness: (Anything that would interfere with you executing your tasks for the bank; fear of spiders, very weak, asthma, etc.) Well she's not very strong

What position are you applying for?: She's not for the bank

Other: She is Araf's sister

(Intersting, I'd prefer the cliche mean popular girl.

Who is going to be the main antagonist anyway? Can't wait to meet him/her

I love bad guys :3)

((Fine, she's the stereotypical mean girl archetype... but that's only cause some... stuff happened, you'll find out, also, she's a real popstar, like irl, so I may be using some songs from 'Marina and the Diamonds'))

Edited by Totts

(Whoa, whoa calm down.)

(I'd make one but I have a feeling girls are out numbering guys...)

(I might make a player/jocky guy tongue.gif)

(Ohh Techno that'd be awesome :3)

Edited by mipuppy1

((One down! One more to go! Gosh, I'm just bringing everybody in, aren't I?

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Yumenoko Firesphynx

Year: Second (Sophomore)

Personality: She has the mindset of an elementary school child, probably because she knocked her head a few times when she was young. She always speaks in a very immature way, and her actions are very childish as well. She's the brightest ray of sunshine you'll ever see, and she's so optimistic even the most depressed guy will start to brighten up a bit around her. She doesn't really understand the way everything works, and even if you flat-out insult her, she'll just stare at you with her puppy eyes, like a confused kindergartner who doesn't understand why 1+1=2, and smile innocently.

Appearance: Her black hair is smooth and glossy, and reaches just past her shoulders. Her large eyes are bright blue. She's not very tall, and she modified her uniform a little, for a gothic lolita look. The sleeves flare out a little, and they have lace on them. She has a black and white lacey parasol with her at all times, as well as a black lace choker. Her shoes have tiny, black, satin bows on the front.

Field of expertise: Patching things up, like clothes, and baking pastries. She also makes dolls.

Points of weakness: She's not very fast or strong, but she’s extremely agile.

What position are you applying for?: Wherever her skills can be used.

Other:

Here's the last one.

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Rennoshin Firesphynx

Year: Fourth (Senior)

Personality: He's a very laidback and fun-loving guy, like Akira, and sometimes he likes to laze around, not doing anything. He's a big flirt, and he usually gets what he wants (*cough*), because of his good looks. He gets serious when he has a job, though, and he's practically the opposite of what he's usually like.

Appearance: He has long, navy blue hair tied in a high ponytail with a gold ring, and turquoise eyes, with his traditional gold and black eyeliner. He has a thick gold chain, with a few jewels embedded in. He likes to open the first three buttons of his shirt a little, which gets a lot of attention. His skin is quite tan, as a result of living in the desert for most of his life.

Field of expertise: Hand-to-hand combat, and memorizing things

Points of weakness: He's too arrogant sometimes.

What position are you applying for?: Recon

Other: Open for romance because he's the biggest flirt ever and it would seem like a waste if he wasn't in a love polygon))

Edited by Techno_Elf

(Dibs on Rennoshin! (As long as a love triangle won't come with him that is...)

Or is that rude?

Wait didn't we already do this on a different thread?

Dibs on Rennoshin for Charlotte anyway!

Shes going to be all like close up your buttons and she'll be all red and if he even flirts with her a little she'll probably faint from embarrassment/shyness xd.png

This is going to be so much fun!)

(I already said that.)

Edited by mipuppy1

Marina be like "Omg, u tuk me dude!" *Slaps her across face den push er ovar* "omg renny u mine" *smoochy smooch*

(( xd.png, that's my parody for the day!))

"Well, of course we'll try that first." Tsuki said, as if just remembering it.

"What kind of info do you have on the guy, Akira? Should I go ahead and call in Tyche?" She asked, getting her phone ready. Hopefully Tyler would bother to answer, he could be a pain sometimes.

As if on Que Tyler burst through the doors and struck a sort of pose-thing that he tripped while executing causing him to tumble over the couch. He stood up quickly and leaned on the arm of the couch (causing his torso to be almost vertical becaus it was to short to lean upon) and tried to play it cool.

"Someone call me?" He asked with a cocky smile.

"Where you waiting outside the door?" Tsuki asked.

"Pppfffttt! No! What kind of idiot would do that? C'mon Tsukiko. Act your age." He scolded, running his hand through his hair in an over-exaggerated attempt to act natural.

((Oh, and all accepted.))

Edited by chicbecause

(So I got all the detail on Charlotte's stalking problems, I also know how's it's going to end.

Should I spill?)