chicbecause

♥Watership Bank♥

((Sorry if I missed anything involving her... Also chic I made a form with a puppy.... I was wondering if it was accepted/denied...))

Taylor

Taylor knocked and waited.

(Mmk then, needless to say your characters don't know this will happen, don't mess it up for me.

So Charlotte's stalker is sort of sick in the mind. He is/was an orphan and has lived in an orphanage his whole life, going from foster care to foster care, different families to different families. The orphanage he resided in wasn't the best, he had made several attempts to escape. Beaten at home and bullied at school, (he was very chubby back then and quite clumsy.) he grew up thinking- no, knowing that humanity was a sick and cruel species. During lunch, on the second week of 6th grade however, after his lunch had been taken from him (this happened often, bullies did it saying he needed to go on a diet.) Charlotte, a new girl at that time came up and told him she saw what had happened and she thought it was wrong, and offered to share her lunch with him.

It was one of those few moments in life where someone was kind to him. It didn't stop at that either, Charlotte had been accepted into the popular crowd, (as a servant, she didn't put up much fight into being bossed or pushed around) and still made an effort to include him. He became obsessed with her and stalked her, eventually he even came to blackmail and threaten any guy who wanted to ask Charlotte out, or the like.

8th grade happened and they went to different high schools, he was still stalking Charlotte though, but had lost quite a lot of weight over the summer making him unrecognizable.

After school when Bank goes to have the talk with him, he will reveal to Charlotte who he is and profess his undying love. She will gently turn him down and he will leave, quite unhappily only to turn up at Watership a few days later claiming to have switched schools. He makes up with Bank and they unwittingly leave him and Charlotte in the kitchen. Alone. With knives.

He and Charlotte will have a little heart-to-heart, where he asks her why she won't love him as they are making chicken. He is in charge of chopping the vegetables. With a knife. Charlotte will explain she likes someone else (random NPC) and then he snaps, saying that if he can't have her, no one can. He will proceed to try an assault her with knives but then Charlotte's knight in shining armor/Banks comes in and stops him. Fight happens, he flees then commits suicide a few days later. Expect Charlotte to cry for man who tried to murder her.)

((Epicosity!! Also; I HAVE FIGURED OUT THE MAIN ANTAGONIST AN MIPUUPY"S LITTLE PLOT WORKS PERFECTLY INTO THE STORY ARCH!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (Let's give every Bank character their own little story thing or episode. Where they whole little plot thing(or episode) focuses on them and fits into the larger story arch that includes them all.

@Cobra, you're accepted.))

(Hehe, glad you liked it :3

Actually, it'd be more realistic if he got arrest, that way Charlotte can behave cute cuddly moments with her other half. Still expect her to cry though. Because I'm trying to weasel her into being part of the cute duo, shh! Don't tell her that!

Also screw Rena (actually don't, I don't think I want to die yet >.<) I might bring her in later but for now I got the stalker who is as good Yandere as any.

What should his name be? Should I get in a form? (I hope not, because he'll only be here for a few chapter/pages/days/whatever we call time in Rps. And I'm lazy, I know the last reason doesn't help my cause but I am, plus it's another reason so now my reasoning looks bigger then it really is with all this needless junk. MUAHAHA! >:D)

((Oh, just thought of something. Charlotte would have to follow the Bank to the confrontation with Mr. Creepy in secret. Tsuki would never let a 'civilian' near a job that might turn ugly. Tyler might 'cause he's stupid. But never Tsukiko.

I think I want to make another male character, maybe he'll be Tsukiko's older brother....

*GASP* KYOYA OTORIIIIIIIIII!! HE CAN BE THE SECRETARY!!!!!! DOING IT!!! DOING IT NOW!!!))

Username:cb

Name: Kyoya Otori

Year: 3rd

Personality: He's calm and a bit withdrawn, staying as far away from the crazy antics as he can manage while still being close to his friends. He is a focused person, and helps Tsuki with the ever daunting task of keeping the team in-line. He is cold and sharp and nothing ever gets by him. Tsuki often refers to him as 'Mama' because he seems to have eyes in the back of his head. He is also the real leader of the Bank, even though Tsuki leads it by name, Kyoya is the one behind the curtain, telling her how. Often referred to as 'The Shadow King'. Keeps all of his assets at the tip of his fingers.

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/360...tsidecastle.jpg

Field of expertise: Manipulating, lying, math, school in general, accounting, cheating, blackmailing, double-crossing(SHHH!!! NO TALKY "BOUT TE BAD STUFF!!), holding records, acting.

Points of weakness: He hates getting his hands dirty and would never lower himself to actually get into a fight, though sometimes he can be such a pain in the *** that you can't help but punch him. He chooses to refrain from most physical activities.

What position are you applying for?: He's held the position of accountant/vice-president since the beginning of the Bank.

Other: Kyoya loves the kitties!

. ♥/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

((== And Kozuki and Akira are alone. Not that I care about Akira that much.))

((Which one's Tyler again? I'm so confused by all of this. And IMHO, Kozuki [the solve-any-problem-by-punching-it lady] would go well with Kyoya. Also I think Renno and Kyoya would be the best rivals ever.))

Edited by Techno_Elf

((Tyler is the idiot introduced in my last IC post.

I was thinking I wanted a more realist approach to Kyoya's romantic life. He'll probably break up with people and go out with others, it won't be a set pairing thing.))

"How about just a stern talking to?" Charlotte asked, not a very big fan of violence.

(So for one liner, and I donno some random dude who has a creepy crush on Charlotte, speaking of crazy people, Rena is coming in soon.

Anyone up for romance with Charlotte?)

(Techy? Also are you okay with a romance between Charlotte and Rennoshin?)

Username: Asphoxi

Name: Flandre Scarlet

Year: Freshman

Personality: Somewhat insane, hyper, listens well, has a shortish attention span, loves outside

Field of expertise: combat and/or innovation (when interested)

Points of weakness: shortish attention span, deathly afraid of circles

What position are you applying for?: A combat position or a job where you make things

Other: ITS A KITTY!!!

/l、

(゚、 。 7

l、 ~ヽ

じしf_, )ノ

(Was I accepted? I don't see my form on the front page.)

(Oh! Sorry didn't see that >.<)

Charlotte jumped as a guy (probably a year older then her) popped into the room. Bright green and pale blonde hair. He was handsome, Charlotte was certain she didn't know him, she had seen him around a few times. "..." Charlotte didn't say anything, not really knowing what to say.

((Oh, yeah, sure, mi! :3))

Kozuki pouted. "Aw...and I wanted to test out the staff...oh well. Oh by the way, Prez, Rennoshin's coming over today. Says he wants to be the tactitian and recon guy."

Right on cue, a boy walked in. "Heyyy, Kozuki! Looks like I'm in the right place then! I'm here to apply for the tactictian guy!" His gold earrings glinted in the light, as did the gold bangles on his left wrist. It was quite obvious that he had come from a rich family in whatever nation he belonged to. He caught sight of Charlotte and smiled at her, turning his natural charm.

((Missed a few details in Renno's form, so I shoved them into this post.))

Then yet another boy walked in, this one handsome as well. Poor Charlotte's eyes darted like a cornered animal's, and she looked like she would faint when Rennoshin smiled at her.

"All right!" Tsuki yelled.

"First off, someone answer the door! Second! Akira, please open the basement." She said. It was getting waaaay to crowded in here.

The basement was the actual base. Underneath this crappy looking front. Both paid for by the Otori family.The basement had a luxourios main room with three smaller rooms connected; A kitchen, a lab/weapons room, and what was referred to as the 'business room' equipped with a ultra- tech corner for Akira a HUMONGOUS flat screen t.v. a briefing table and a dozen other features.

Edited by chicbecause

Charlotte just stared, then looked shyly at Tsuki. "C-can I see that kitchen?" She asked, then ducked in. Marble counters, they resisted temperature changes, there was about 2 freezers/fridges, not to mention the room was huge! Charlotte's eyes seemed to sparkle, it was like this room was made for her! A few peeks into the fridge and cabinets told her that the kitchen was also stocked with ingredients of the highest quality. Suddenly she remembered her manners, "Oh... Sorry." She bowed her head a bit staring at the ground, cheeks burning in shame.

Akira kicked open the door and slid down the banister, dashing into his room. He slammed the door and locked it, yelling, "And stay out!" to Kozuki, who snorted and led the others downstairs.

"Strange," Rennoshin commented. "Yume should've been here already. What's holding her up?"

Yumenoko burst into the Bank bawling her eyes out. "Kozukiiiiiiii," she sobbed. "Some meanies took my Cilantro!"

((You may recall that in my form I mentioned that Yumenoko wasn't quite...right in the head. That explains the fact that she's bullied quite often.))

((Thanks! Where would be a good place to jump in?))

((Just bring her down into the basement before the doors close.))

Kyoya stood as a hoard of people descended into the secret basement where he was trying to work in silence.

"Oh dear," He said quietly, pushing his glasses further up onto his nose.

"I suppose I'll be in the need of this today.... Again." He muttered to himself, pulling out a megaphone from under the desk.

"EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A SEAT ON THE COUCHES. IMMEDIATELY, IF YOU CAN. THAT INCLUDES YOU, AKIRA." he said calmly through the megaphone, placing a stack of paper on the coffee table.

"Please take one and sign it." He instructed politely.

"MOOMMYYYY!" Tsuki whined, coming down the steps.

Edited by chicbecause

Yumenoko hiccuped as Akira patted her back and promised to pound those jerks into a pulp and feed them to grizzly bears. He scowled at Kyoya and took a sheet, coaxing Yume to sign it. Rennoshin followed suit, quickly scrawling his signature. Kozuki just huffed and glared. Pretentious little brat, that Kyoya was. One day, she'd put him in his place...