TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Yes! Happy Halloween everyone!

I can't view my fortune. I clicked on it and it came up blank and when I went back to the page it told me I'd already viewed my fortune.

Another one with the zombie dragon here... I am trying to get as much as treats or set victories or something like that...

The fortune teller tells me something about a dead bird...

Need to enter the graveyard!

So far, the only animated treat I've gotten is the candle.

What's with the graveyard at the maze?

I went there and just saw a zombie dragon..... is there a badge to earn this year or what?

I'm really confused tongue.gif

oh, never mind! I've found out how! biggrin.gif

So far I've gotten the Skull, the Orange and Black lollipop, the animated melted candle, and the animated goblet.

I also got a Black Marrow, a Shadow Walker, and a Caver Lurker!

Thanks A lot TJ and Spriters! biggrin.gif

Yay! I didn't think it would be that easy to get all the Halloween eggs from former years but it only took me about five minutes~

Let's hope there will be enough time to get hatchies for freezing as well~

Good luck for all of those who are still trying to catch these~ ^-^

Wohoo i managed to snag a 2nd gen Cave Lurker from Spriter's Alt, could not be more happy.

And Thank you for another fun and lovely event to all that anything to do with it, all the artists story tellers and to our god TJ.

Loving the event so far! (but I really don't have time to do the maze just yet...oh well, it'll be there when I come back to this...) Albino Black Tea! <3 Want. Alt. NAOW. So pretty...n_n

Weee, so excited! My first event being an artist! (but apparently not excited enough to stay awake for the start)

I hope everyone enjoys the event, collecting treats, and getting some more awesome Halloween dragons! biggrin.gif

My fortune: "Your magi dragons are a bit peckish. Perhaps they need a nice corndog."

I could go for a corndog right now actually. xd.png

YAY! Bred my IOU Marrows and could still breed my own 3gen even PB Marrow!

Wheeeee it's started!!! I got my bunch of last years' Halloween dragons already, now just to influence and incubate them so that I can grab some more later on... Or then if I've counted right, that I'd get room for the new release...

Gonna go see about that carnival now. =3

Loaded up on 2nd gen cavern lurkers, I missed them last year. Anyways, enjoying the carnival, though my fortune doesn't look so bright.

I got 'Never tickle a sleeping dragon' as my fortune.

Isn't that the Hogwart's motto? Does that mean I am finally going? =D

Several hours ago, I visited Esmeralda and she told me the following:

"Call up a friend or love, today is a day for strengthening relationships with those you care about."

I just visited her again and I got the same message again - I guess I'll have to check back tomorrow to see what she advises me next. wink.gif

It's a good and apt message, though - I have a guy friend who is going through a very tough time right now, so I'll make sure to drop him an e-mail today (or talk to him on IRC, if he gets on-line today). smile.gif

Hey, anyone knows what the store is about?

I know the corn maze is for funsies. There isn't a badge yet.

smile.gif Anyway, let us wait for news later, and just get back tomorrow for a new fortune.