TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Sets was fun to play a few rounds on, and so far for treats I have smirking pumpkin, black and gold koi, perfume bottle (?) and bobbing dragon ghost, bedtime for me!

The path opens before you into mist shrouded grass dotted with tombstones. You've made it through the maze! Safe at last. Should you leave or turn back into the maze?

What does this mean?

Everyone else has to run from a zombified dragon. I wonder why your message is different?

Yay and Thanks and Hurray! I've been looking forward to this for a whole year, ever since I missed last Halloween's event due to a horrible living situation exploding, and me having to suddenly move out.

But THIS year, there will be Halloween adventures and hunting for Pumpkins and Marrows and Shadow Walkers, and... and... and... candy!

Awesome, thanks TJ.

Too bad the set game won't work correctly on my phone, but well, plenty of time to give it a try tomorrow. (If it ever loads on my computer, that is; my mobile connection is much faster than my cable right now, and will remain faster even if they slow it down heh)

And my fortune card says, "Stay home tomorrow, nothing good will come of leaving." Okay then, I was going to stay home anyway |D

Everyone else has to run from a zombified dragon. I wonder why your message is different?

It's not a different message, just the one before you get to the graveyard. Exiting the maze right there brings you to the graveyard.

It's not a different message, just the one before you get to the graveyard. Exiting the maze right there brings you to the graveyard.

So there is no other result but that you run away?

So there is no other result but that you run away?

Seems that way. Maybe there'll be a different result tomorrow. Kinda like how the fortune says to come back tomorrow for a different one. *shrugs*

smile.gif Exactly.

Is that the end of the "Exploration"

Because I see a carnival tent on my trophies now.

What's the trophy look like?

Got my second shadow and second pumpkin, threw my 3 marrows in the AP once i can. smile.gif

Will there ever be something else?

Because I have the same problem :/

Maybe it will change when it's the time period for zombie dragons to disappear off our scrolls.

Aww, the Halloween, just awesome. Thanks so much TJ and helpers. smile.gif

*happy*

They usually drop at the 31st. Except for last year, but that was a little bit chaotic because of hurricane Sandy.

I just won the Set game for the first time biggrin.gif Love this event, although I think I liked the Haunting in Aliset better. But maybe that will change when I find out what that cryptic message on my fortune card means. "The admin gives you his favor today. Shine on, you crazy diamond." blink.gif I'm a... crazy... diamond? I don't like being sparkly!

I'm kind of sad that the maze is so small.

But this event is lovely! I really like the art. ^.^

Yes. This maze seems small for me, too.

But this event is fun!

I got different message:

You see zombified dragon running.... Away? Something must have scared it badly.

ohmy.gif Oh no! What's this? How did u get that message?

Hunting for 2nd gen Halloween eggs ^-^ Now im egg locked~ ahah

I managed to find myself a 2nd gen pure bred Shadow Walker and a Black marrow with a Dorkface lineage. <3 im so happy. The Black Marrow Dragons and the Shadow Walkers are my favorites! biggrin.gif

Now im even more excited to see the new Halloween dragon!

Edited by Pandana