Totts

That Feel when you Snatch a CB rare

When I caught my only CB gold and 3rd gen PB gold from the AP, I threw my hands up and stayed with an enormous grin on my face the whole day, I think I scared my dad...

Every time I'm all, "Meh, I totally missed this one... *slowpoke*"

And am then very happy if I discover it's not true biggrin.gif

First reaction? "What?" Stunned disbelief. smile.gif Still have yet to catch a CB gold but that was my reaction to a CB silver.

Whenever I see one, I get a weird adrenaline rush before I click it.

The rush ends either way if I get or not, which leaves me relaxed because I got one or disappointed.

Never happened, so I don't know what I would feel. After over 4 years of playing, something along the lines of the tedious and mild annoyance I got after my first GoN finally spawned.

Lost hope of being able to hunt rares long ago. At this point, I don't even try any more. The few rares I got were trading or gifts, and they are such terrible breeders I frankly don't care much for the breed any more.

I have a little excitable moment when I grab a CB rare, I had a little dance around the room with my first CB Gold xd.png

Teehee ^.^

I made that face when I caught my CB gold. *0* I think I gasped and sat there stunned for a while. It was reeeeeally early in the morning.

Time doesn't mean anything in dragon cave lol, only peak times, and since there are so many countries playing......

I found a CB Ice the MINUTE I came back to DC after being gone for about 3 months...

I was shocked and in awe ohmy.gif

I snatched a cheese and blusang egg the other day, I was really happy

When I caught my first CB Thunder, I was incredibly excited. That was the last dragon from the trio I needed. Then I caught a second one~ Since grabbing pairs of all three, I've actually ignored tons of Trio dragons because I can easily grab them if/when I want them.. They've lost their worth to me.

I did get really hyper again when I caught my first metal though, which was silver. Then I caught a gold dragon~

Not that long ago I was just grabbing whatever from the cave and picked up a red dorsal. I wasn't really fazed by it but it is the first one I got.

Picking up rare dragons is kinda boring to me now.

Edited by -Iceheart-

I just got a cb silver. People in the cave must not have been paying attention. I waited a second or two before I clicked it and when the page came up showing I had caught it I was shocked. Especially since I am on the iPad and it can be slower.

I caught my first cave born Gold a few days ago. I really wanted to do a happy dance, but I have migraines and bouncing about is not a good idea. I did a mini happy dance with my hands. I don't have many joys in life so this made me smile. biggrin.gif

wow ive never even seen a rare in the cave

how are you guys so lucky

i caught a cb magma a few days ago but i found it in the ap so i dont think that really counts

When I caught my first cb silver, I nearly screamed I was so shocked and excited. I'd been playing for over a year with no success at getting cb metals. I've caught a few silvers and golds since then, and I still get a little rush.

Well, the people in the cave must have been REALLY slow a few days back when I snatched a CB purple dino egg lol. It took like 30 seconds for me to read through it, and another 3-4 to realize it was a rare, but I still got my paws on it. Here's to late night egg hunting. I just wish it was a silver....As I don't have much interest in dinos. Meh whatever, I'll probably get more in the future. Still, I can't get over the excitement of my first rare!

I just caught my first dino (all the others were traded, so I feel okay with them), but this dino was the only one I needed, which is red, and I sat there blinking at it. I'm overjoyed!