Totts

That Feel when you Snatch a CB rare

How do you feel when you catch a CB rare? It makes me want to just get up and dance! what does it make you want to do?

I guess it depends on the kind of CB Rare, lmao!

Though generally, I will grin at the "get" screen, especially if I had reason to believe that a ton of people would go after it. ( like CB Trios have kind of lost their spark with me since I catch them all the time. )

Recently I caught the little CB Silver hatchling on my scroll, and I was soo happy, lmao! ^-^

I wouldn't know cause I haven't caught one a silver or gold...yet. First time I caught a gold wyvern I was so happy, but then I kept getting CB gw. I got excited when I caught a cheese and paper

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Most of the time - unless I need one for a reason (like a CB Blusang to properly continue a lineage) I tend to ignore the rares (both on the AP - unless they are an emergency, and the Cave)

However, when I get the one I need - I have this habit of letting out a cheer no matter where I am with my computer/Ipod and preforming an air punch and end up filled with a feeling of happy for the rest of the day.

Edited by ShorahNagi

Oh, an I also caught an ice, pretty happy about that too

well thats a cb rare! how did you feel when you got it? Sorry didnt see the edited post XP

Edited by Totts

Funny that this pops up when catch a CB Glory Drake. I was aiming for a Desert, but when I misclicked and got that I still felt pretty excited. Reminds me of the 7 day release when I got a leetle tree along with getting two Black Tea eggs. That was a very good day. happy.gif

small off topic, how frequently do leetles spawn? once a day, every 2 days?

well thats a cb rare! how did you feel when you got it? Sorry didnt see the edited post XP

I felt like breaking out the disco ball and dancing

It's like "OMGSHIDONTBELIEVEIIIIT!!!" or something like this xd.png

The best OMGfeeling I've got it was when I snatched my Leetle Tree. Amazing, really.

And the first time I saw and caught a rare in the AP (a messy Gold Tinsel). Awesome! I wanted to get up and dance! And I think I did it!

*edit for typo

Edited by Masterdragon992

It's like "OMGSHIDONTBELIEVEIIIIT!!!" or something like this xd.png

The best OMGfeeling I've got it was when I snatched my Leetle Tree. Amazing, really.

And the first time I saw and caught a rare in the AP (a messy Gold Tinsel). Awesome! I wanted to get up and dance! And I think I did it!

*edit for typo

I know I sat there for a full minute just staring at my leetle tree

I caught a Thunder once and thought "what just happened, that can't be true, can it...?" unsure.giflaugh.gif

I wouldn't know the feeling. I have never caught a CB rare. dry.gif

Give it time. I was active three months when I got my first Cheese, followed by my first Vampire at 4 months and an AP Gold after 8 months. Rares will come.

There is a feeling for this? Never had it then again the rarest thing I caught is cb trios and that was a long time ago.

I either raise my hands straight up and wave them around like a dork or cover my mouth/face. Often a high-pitched noise is emitted, like when I caught my only CB Silver. The dogs I was watching all started howling tongue.gif