Totts

That Feel when you Snatch a CB rare

Well...apparently, I just snagged a Blue Dino after getting a Neotropical. I was like, "Oh, well there is only 2 people in this biome, so let's give it a shot. *Catches Neotropical and switches back to biome and refresh* OH MY GOD. A DINO! *Snatches really quickly* Yaaay!"

...I made myself get a headache by doing this. Owie.

Edit: Everybody is(was?) dog-pilling the Jungle now...

Edited by car340

Well, I caught both of my Cheeses all on my own. Both times I was more surprised than anything else, and mainly said "huh, what?" in RL. I'm much less outwardly excited in RL than I act when I'm sharing the news with my IRC friends. xd.png

Edited for tense.

Edited by Dimar

Hmm... I think that my CB Paper (there isn't any other kind, right?) is the first rare I ever caught, though I can't remember if it was at normal cave page (biomes didn't exist yet) or was it from AP (from some crazy guy).

Feelings were like "WOOHOO!!!" anyways wink.gif

Recently caught CB Ice, and still same exciment biggrin.gif

Today I snagged my first CB Gold and accidentally knocked over the last of my Mountain Dew in my excitement. It was a bittersweet occasion.

I caught all my CB trios and my cheese/papers from the cave, and was in shock each time thinking 'i'm going to get the same message of not being fast enough', and then whoo! i got them!

now to get CB gold!

My misses of the day: 2 CB green Opals, a CB Silver, a CB Golden Wyvern, two CB Ice's, and countless new release eggs. *Cries*

On the plus side, I did manage to catch a CB Gilded bloodscale Though I would rather have that CB Silver...

Edited by Creative_canary

I caught a CB magma the other day, I was so happy. Somebody decided to view-bomb it overnight and I almost lost it. It has 3 times as many views as my other hatchlings. They did kill one of my new releases, same tactic. I only had the two new release eggs. sad.gif

I caught a CB magma the other day, I was so happy. Somebody decided to view-bomb it overnight and I almost lost it. It has 3 times as many views as my other hatchlings. They did kill one of my new releases, same tactic. I only had the two new release eggs. sad.gif

O.O That has never happened to me before! It's actually the first time I've heard of something like that (kinda new). I can't believe people do that. :/

This is what I feel like when I do:

*screaming and jumping up and down*

*screaming again*

I know, I'm crazy like that tongue.gif