Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

Drakaht Looked towards the direction that Celariel said the orcs were coming from.

"You guys, go!Escape, i'll hold them off. I can't survive the light once we leave the forest anyway. I'll buy you all some time!"

(Finally figured out how to use colour! And I don't think orcs are fallen elves, I remember that fallen elves were dark elves or something. Orcs are like, big green people with muscles and those stereotype front teeth.)

Edited by Melomancer

((WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!))

At first, Dahlia was shocked when the Lou turned into a dragon right before her eyes. She assumed it'd be okay though, as she doubted the personality would change along with the form. But that breed of dragon... It wasn't like anything she had seen or read about before. Dahlia then looked back at the trees. The others were right; the orcs were catching up with them. "Yeah. Let's move, now." she said, as she got out her blades to defend herself with.

~~//~~

Ingrid looked around frenetically as the voice asked her identity. Given how she had given her name not a long time ago, she didn't have a hard time introducing herself again. "My name is Ingriiiiiiiiiid~!" she said loudly again. "And you, oh mysterious one? Please manifest yourself in your physical form! Or at least tell me who you really are!" she asked. "YODELAYHEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ingrid cried out in an attempt to summon this voice to her.

((Sorry for being inactive internet had an "unexpected error" tongue.gif))

"Great,more orcs we need to get out of here as fast as we can Lou"He said,sprinting towards Lou."Thats a very weird group we have here.Elves,Humans,Dragons"He thought,"Ill just trust them for now"He thought as he saw more orcs coming towards the group."Clariel!!!!,on my 3 we release double arrows together!"He yelled to the other elf,"1,2,3"Yelled Nendir,"Again 1,2,3"He yelled.

Kitsu would've actually been able to manifest himself in front of this person, if he were not in a mortal body. Well, that's quite a disadvantage... He thought. "Er...Hold up! I'm coming!" He shouted and started to sprint towards the voice. He tripped several times though. This could be easier if I'm in my fox form.... He thought as he sprinted. He let his hands feel the wind as he ran.

"I'm looking forward to it!" Ingrid said loudly again, and looked around. Perhaps this dead forest could be more interesting than what she initially thought. Her focus was shifted from Alicia and the dragon to this new voice. Concentrating a little, she could hear something coming at her. Ingrid turned to where the running sounds were coming from, stretching her neck to its sides as she waited for this person, mystical being or whatever it was to show up.

The boy ran and ran, getting up after several falls, half of which bruised him. He took no notice of them, however, and continued running. Kitsu's feet were also covered with cuts, as he stepped on several things like sharp sticks, pebbles and even some glass barefoot. It felt painful, but he continued on to run. He ran and ran until he had met a dragon and two humans.

Edited by Jass

"Climb on my back! Hurry! I can fly over them!" Lou crouched down low to the ground to allow them to get on. "Sorry, Celariel." She looked gratefully at Drakaht. "He will hold them off while we escape. Now common! Hurry!"

Edited by Lothuialel

Alicia tilted her head slightly and got a funny look on her face as Ingrid rambled about her words, "What are you, some kind of nut?" she blatantly asked not caring if it would upset her, Irina simply looked at Alicia and put her front paw on her face and looked down. Alicia could also hear someone else, and they seemed to be on their way. "... Great. Two nuts in one day, and who knows about this one." she thought to herself, her temper was now beginning to affect her judgement.

Dahlia hesitated but nodded. Riding a dragon sounded like the fastest way out of trouble, though she was still concerned if she'd end up too far away from the woods. "Got it!" she said as she climbed onto Lou. Hopefully that wouldn't be a rough ride.

~~//~~

"HOW RUDE! Do I look like some stupid peanut to you?" Ingrid asked, how dare this stranger compare her to a nut! "And what are you? Some kind of apple?" she asked, making no sense. She turned around as she heard someone arrive - it looked like it was a young-looking boy. Ingrid took a guess that the voice was him. She jumped a little in excitement. "Ooh! Did my summons work? Are you the mysterious voice?" she asked eagerly.

Edited by MetalDragon

"...Yup. Total nut." Alicia said, Irina looked up and stared strangely at Ingrid, she wondered if she had just heard what she thought she heard or if her mind was playing tricks on her. An apple? Ingrid had entirely missed Alicia's point. Irina looked at Alicia for a moment, then looked back at Ingrid. For the moment, Irina was saying nothing and remaining quiet, she had no intentions of breaking her silence as of yet.

"Yep." He replied. "I'm not sure what you mean by summon, however..." He tilted his head. "So....who's Ingrid again?" He asked and scratched his head. He smiled like a child. "I'm Kitsu, to whoever called me." He said. Well, this was...interesting. A dragon and two humans. How nice. He wondered if the dragon could find him if he was stalking them.

"Elly, Celariel, Nendir! Get one quick!" Lou turned to Dahlia, "This ride isn't rough. Maybe at the beginning with those branches, but I do have a smooth ride. I will make sure of your safety."

Elly stared at the dragons and tilted her head. Were these "orcs" really that bad? She wondered why the orcs were bad also. Maybe they are actually greeting each other by killing one another? Maybe. Elly stared off into space to think about the orcs.

Edited by Jass

"Elly!" Lou cried out frantically. She placed her wing in the way of a cross bow arrow. The arrow bounced off her claw and hit an Orc two feet from Elly. "Elly! Silly girl! Get on!"

The girl looked at the corpse that was two feet near her. She then started to walk towards Lou. She hesitated, and looked at Dragkat. "Are we going to see Dragkat again?" She asked. Elly liked the vampire dragon. Sure, his name was lie. He was not fluffy at all. But, she still liked Dragkat.

"What are you doing, kid? Yeah, we will. Now get on already!" Dahlia cried. What was Elly doing, standing around like that? Dahlia didn't have time to think about it and tried to grab Elly and pull her onto Lou's back.

~~//~~

"Ingrid...? Oh. Oh! That's me!" Ingrid said, raising up her head. "Didn't you hear my call? It was my summon!" she continued, looking at Kitsu. At a glance, he didn't look like much. But for Ingrid, there was something mystic about him. "And don't bother with the other rude girl. She had the guts to call me... a nut! I am no nut!" the young woman vented, offended by such terrible insult.

Lou gave Dahlia a grateful look. "Elle, we will see Dragkaht again. If you want I can take you to visit him." She istantly thought of the large manor house that she baught last year. "You all can stay at my manor house whenever you want. You all are welcomed guests."

"If the shoe fits, wear it. Nut." Alicia responded having heard what Ingrid said, but she was now thinking that perhaps Kitsu and Ingrid would distract one another, and that she could potentially leave without either one of them noticing, her eyes looked from side to side a few times as she thought this, but also made sure not to do it in a way either of the two would notice. Irina looked at Alicia and noticed that Alicia not only seemed to be thinking but was looking from side to side. "Oh no...I think I know what's coming next..." Irina thought to herself. She had been with Alicia long enough to know what Alicia was now thinking. Edited by Sean175

Kitsu snickered a bit. "A nut eh? That sounds funny!" He said. "Although it could've been suitable for you if your hair was the color of chestnuts..." He observed Ingrid's hair. "Whose the dragon and the other girl?" He asked, quite interested. A perfect trio to stalk! I'll just add that to my mental note.... He thought as he stared at the other two, curious .

"I am Alicia, and the 'dragon' is Irina." Alicia responded with apparent irritation, she also still had her knife out, though she was holding it down at her side and not really moving it, but it was there if she needed it. Irina was watching all of them cautiously, including Alicia.

---------------

... The dripping continued ...

Drip, drip, drip...

Bielgrath was now pacing back and forth in his cavern, after all these years he was finally becoming stir crazy. He roared and quickly turned his head to look back behind him, "Perhaps the world has forgotten about me... Perhaps I can simply leave this cavern, to rebuild what was lost." he said to himself and began to approach the exit, as he got closer sunlight could be seen coming in. He stuck his head out and looked around, one would expect this to be on the side of a large mountain, but it wasn't. The ceiling was a large boulder, as were both the walls. It seemed to be a large hole in the ground, and the exit had simply been built up to help keep the elements out. Outside was a vast steppe, he looked around some more before stepping out onto the scorched land. He spread his wings wide and looked around, he could see no other life... He could hear no other life... Even the ground was still dead. But he knew for sure many years had passed, partly because he had made many meals out of adventurers that had wandered into his cavern over the years and when he had to, he would occasionally go on the hunt, though it had been a while now.

Edited by Sean175

Kitsu smiled and walked towards Alicia. "Free hug?" He asked. "Same with you, Ingrid and Irina, want a free hug?" He asked. "Because hugs are always free, and you may as well enjoy them while you can." The boy said and smiled again. "Or, if ya want, you could murderously kill each other. Either works. Its free, after all." He added on to his previous statement. "I dunno, which one do you think is safer?"

"Ah, yeah. What she said. Alicia, the apple; and Irina, the banana." Ingrid said rather grumpily, glaring at the human/dragon duo. Alicia was already getting on her nerves, with the insults, snarkiness and stuff. The young madwoman eyed the knife for a second. A smile appeared on her face as Ingrid turned to Kitsu and extended her arms to the side as she was asked if she wanted a hug. "Oh! A hug! Yes, I want one! It can even be strong enough to suffocate me!" she said with hints of excitement. "Though, that second option doesn't sound that bad to me." Ingrid said with a slight smirk.

"I think I'll be passing on both options, thanks." Alicia responded. "Great. I just had to go and talk to him." Alicia said as she was already becoming sick of all the interaction, she felt as though this forest offered her nothing but bad luck and intended to sneak off at the first opportunity. Irina however, was still remaining quiet. She didn't seem to mind Kitsu, but she was a little bit concerned about Ingrid's mental condition, she only wondered why Alicia had to be so hot headed... Irina then turned and glared at Ingrid after the banana remark, so far Irina herself had done nothing but remain silent and had been insulted. She snarled slightly, but did nothing more.