Totts

What was the lowest gen shimmer you ever had?

Fourth gen bronze.

A second or third gen shimmer would be a dream come true, though.

Dl

I have a 3rd gen bronze from Shimmerdust and several forth gens. Since it took me two years to get a 3rd gen tinsel, I'm really happy with her.

I have a second gen silver and a couple of third gen bronzes and I think a couple of 4th gen bronzes. The rest are all 5th gen or higher and most are much higher.

At this point in time, I have 20 2nd gens and at least 46 3rd gens. I don't have a CB, though. sad.gif

I'm on lists too.

Edited by FortyTwo

I picked up a little egg with m00n in the code. I wasn't looking to trade it, but was PMed with the offer was a 3rd gen Silver Shimmer, and I took it. She is an even-gen, so she is a little bit unusual. <3

I am still looking for the perfect Silver mate for her, described in my profile.

I have two other 4th gens, one bred and the other an amaZing gift from an amaZing person, and have been gifted three 5th gens from three other awesome keepers, including my very first Shimmer, GrrrlZ. <3

I have been incredibly blessed, and tend to breed to the AP when I remember, just because it's more fun that way. wink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

i have a 2nd gen bronze...at first i felt lucky, but now i don't. T_T they're not worth as much as you think, and i can't find anyone to swap offspring with so i can get the other colors. having a prize feels oddly like a curse!

I have a 6th gen bronze, which was a gift.

7th gen bronze, I think I caught on the AP.

A 6th gen silver I traded for.

A 6th gen gold I traded for, as well.

And some 8th gen, double shimmer lineage, which I caught on the AP and kept only because I didn't have the sprite at the time.

My lowest is a 3rd gen Bronze, which was a very generous gift, but the most amazing one I have is a 7th gen Dorkface Shimmerscale. biggrin.gif

I have one stair and one spiral 4th gen - which refuse to produce shimmers - and a beautiful 4th even gen bronze which is a great breeder.

I was very lucky to trade for a 3rd gen from the alt sprite Jewel. Isn't she lovely? http://dragcave.net/lineage/vn0ag The only draw back is that she has not given me a shimmer scale egg, not even one. I was hoping to trade for some other 4th gens from her eggs but no luck just shimmer egg fails.

I'm on two waiting lists for other 3rd gens. I would love to find out how to get on a waitlist (or 3-4 waitlists) for 2nd gens. That is my Dragon cave Dream right now, to get a 2nd gen shimmer.

I traded 20 hatchlings for a 4th gen shimmer it was my first low gen shimmer, I was very exited when I got it. I had to collect 12 various rare and non rare eggs to get on one of the waiting lists for a third gen egg, I'm still 4th in line on that list been on the list since the beginning of July.

I am going to try and get one from each Shimmer line and I have a very long way to go.

CapriciousT

Twenty plus never.

As in, I've never had a shimmerscale.

Sorry, wasn't for lack of trying. My few don't like to breed anything at all.

I'm flabbergasted reading this topic. Shimmers come lower than 7th gen? xd.png Mine are all up there.

On the otherhand I have a 2nd gen shimmerkin which I nearly fell out of my chair about when I fished it from the AP. happy.gif

Edited by Draketeeth

My lowest gen prize dragon is a 4th g bronze tinsel gifted to me from my older sister when she realised she wasn't going to be able to take care of it.

Otherwise the lowest I've ever gotten are several 5th gens. ^^

My lowest is a 4th gen silver that was gifted to me by a very generous person.

I would love to be able to stalk the cave for trade material, or the AP for abandoned Shimmers, but my health is too poor to stay sitting up long enough to do that.

I'm thankful for what I have now, though. Plus, there's always the chance I could get lucky during the next raffle (if there is a next raffle). smile.gif

2nd gen (two Bronzes and a Silver at the moment). :3

Edited by ZzelaBusya

My lowest gens are three 6th gen Bronze Shimmers and one 6th gen Silver Shimmer. I've never even seen anything higher than that in Take an Egg or the Departures thread. ._.

With Tinsels it's easier - my highest Bronze Tinsel is a 4th gen.