Totts

What was the lowest gen shimmer you ever had?

I'm currently waiting for my 8th gen silver shimmer (perfect stair from zilver prize d) just wondering anyone has 2nd gens or even an original shimmer?

Two 5th gens here. I can't afford anything lower.

Edit: I've just got gifted with a 4th gen bronze<3 Thank you again, Skauble.

Edited by Light Concorde

A 2nd gen, waiting on IOU's of 2 more, several 3rd gens, and the rest all 4th gens.

Your all really lucky! I have a thunder and a ice dragon (both Ninja'd from the AP in one day!) and I'm hoping to get some eggs from them but no luck so far, I wanna sell their eggs to get lower gen shimmers

Fourth is my lowest. I traded for a couple & fished another out of the AP.

I've a 2nd gen Bronze, I'm 6th or 7th on a list for a 2nd gen Silver, and I'm 20-something on the list for a 2nd gen Gold. smile.gif

Of the less than five other adult shimmers I have they're all pretty high gen, haha--I got them just for the sprite for now (except for one really special Silver). I'll trade for lower gens later on once the value drops more/I fulfill my 3rd gen IOU list and can start swapping for other 3rd gens.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I have 1x 3rd gen bronze x common. Unfortunately it didn't breed shimmer to help me swap. The rest of my shimmers are 7th - 9th.

I wish i had a lower gen shimmer lol i could trade with its eggs and get rare dragons! anyways i'm just passing time until the site is back up

My lowest gen Shimmer is just a 6th gen. I think I'm on some lists for Gen4s, for it looks like I'll be waiting a while more. smile.gif

The lowest I have is 5th Gen.. I don't even know what to trade for a 4th or a 3rd.

I have two 4ths Gens. A silver and bronze.

I traded a CB Lindwurn for one, and two CB Opals and a CB Thunder for the second.

Just 1 3g Shimmer. Had to trade a ungdenered Neggie for it since I already had one. Was really looking for a genderswap, since I didn't think it through when I had it "ungendered". It was close to growing up and no one else wanted to swap so had to take it q_q

The lowest I have is a 4th gen. Bronze with a broken line and holiday mates so there is not much trading potential. I still love her because she is my first Shimmer smile.gif

I have a couple of 4th-gen Bronzes, one from a holiday that I have no mate for. sad.gif The other I just got last month and is paired with a common. I traded a CB Ice and a CB Tsunami hatchling for it and was very happy with that deal.

As of right now, I've got two 2nd gens. One is Layla x BBW and the other zilver prise d x Waterwalker. I'm also on four other 2nd gen Shimmer lists, two Gold and two Bronze(two are gifts o3o). I've got seven 3rd gens as of now, and am on three four other 3rd gen lists. ^^ Edited by Erica8798

My lowest is a 5th gen bronze from Satan x Lurker. Length doesn't really matter to me as long as the lineage looks nice.

My lowest is a 7th gen BronzexThunder from Lucky First Raffle. My goal for a while was just to get my hands on a Gold Shimmer, but now that the little guy is almost grown I think I'll try to get a couple of lower-gen shimmers.

I have 2 2nd gen Bronze, and on a list for a silver, also have 3rd gens. Need a 2nd gen gold

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Lowest is a 4th gen Bronze, not much luck with 2nd or 3rd gen ones, then again, I never have good things to trade for them xd.png.