Raven301

Tou Fengariou

Mae follows her sisters scent before lifting her noise to the air then to the ground and starts to track some of the smells, smelling some thyme, some mint...MINT! She raises her head and tracks it to a few big bushes of mint surrounding a tree. "Found it!"

Zailia just smiled as she watched her sister amazed anew at how strong her nose was. Going after her she nodded her head as she then pulled out one of the bushes. Turning she chewed the root off before moving to a different tree and digging a hole set the clump of roots in it before putting the dirt back on top.

Lifting her head up she then smiled before speaking, " Yes you did Mae. You did really good." With that she then nuzzled her side once more before she then spoke, " Now to get this back to my den and get to work on the other things."

Mae picks the Mint up in her mouth and carry drags it to the Healers den. Stealing a small leaf she eats that and giggles.

Smiling at her sister stealing a leaf she shook her head before using her paw to pull the rest of the leaves off. Then she put them into the hole before putting the rock back over them to keep things from getting into it. She then turned as she moved another rock and checked to see how much was in there.

Wagging her tail Mae smiles and plops down.

Nevi yawns and rolls onto her back on her fern bed in the Delta's den.

Zailia just nodded her head gently to her as she then spoke, "If you like you can take a nap on my bed while I keep gathering things for in here?"

((OOC: Sorry that I haven't been on this RP lately. I've been busy. Is it my character's turn to eat now?))

(Sure.)

Zailia smiled before she then spoke, " Alright then. Take a whiff and then we'll go hunting for it." WIth that she then grinned as she moved away from the new hole that had been covered.

Mae goes around and sniffs the other herbs before raising her nose to the air and wags her tail. "I smell them!"

((well, the rp is slowing, time to post))

Reodsa walked back to the rock. The vines still covered it heavily. He attempted, again, to make an opening. He was able to slightly pull apart the vines. He slid his head through the opening. The air felt cold. There was a slight breeze playing against his face. thats odd Reodsa thought. He pushed the vines apart more. Reodsa made an opening just big enough for him to fit through. He entered in. The ground sloped downward, and he couldn't see very far. I guess i should clear the vines he thought. He squeezed back out and began tearing the vines with his claws.

Zailia smiled as she moved towards Mae before she then spoke, " Thanks. Now step back. The stem on this could make you sick." With that she then turned and used a claw to cut it before she then began to cut the stems off.

Reodsa walked down into the opened rock. Now that the vines sere cleared away, he could see that the distance between the walls to his left an right were about 3 feet, however opposite him was a oath that extended into darkness. The grown had many bugs and on the walls were spider webs. no one must have been here for moons and moons, even from before i was born Reodsa thought. He felt a light breeze play across his face. Thats weird he thought. He turned around to face the entrance. Its not coming from out side, its coming from the tunnel, this must lead out somewhere Reodsa thought. He decided that he might as well see where it leads and headed into the darkness.