Raven301

Tou Fengariou

Darleigh yawned as her nap had ended prematurely. Her black eyes enrolled in to the back of her head, then forward again. The Beta licked her lips before standing up, stretching her legs afterwords.

"Good morning Rei, how was your sleep my- Rei? Where in the blazes are you, you pathetic excuse for a mate!" She howled. Darleigh looked all around their den, but couldn't lay her eyes upon him. Darleigh casually trotted out of the cave and saw Rhage off in the distance.

"Rhage! Rhage!" She called as she approached the warrior.

"Rhage! Have you seen my Rei anywhere? I woke up but he wasn't there; I was all alone!".

Mae yawns and sneaks away from her parents, following the scents back to the pack site, hearing Miss Darleighs voice she tilts her head. "Uncle Rhage??" She follows her nose and finds him by running into his leg.

(Ah.)

Rhage turned from the bone pile he had started when he felt someone run into his leg. Turning he helped Mae up before he then looked up to Darleigh before shaking his head, " No. I haven't seen him."

Rhage chuckled softly as he looked to his niece before he shook his head. He then spoke, " If your still tired go cuddle with your mama and papa. You haven't been doing that as much as you used to." With that he then grinned before he turned and began to use his teeth to gently scratch her back.

Mae grins and thumps her paw on the ground, wagging her tail before stopping and turning to 'look' at him. "Uncle Rhage, What does everyone look like??" She asks, her head tilted to the side, because all she can she is darkness.

Rhage sighed as he heard that before he then sat down his tail curled around her. " Your father is a big male with orange colored fur with some grey in it. Your mother is smaller then your dad with black and grey and a cream colored fur. Rei is a white furred with some grey in his fur. Nevi is pure white female about the same size as your mom. Your sister is mostly black with some orange and silver in her fur. Tsume is just pure black. Tangar is a soft brown with a lot of dark grey and black fur. I am mostly black with grey on my under belly and lower jaw. Reodsa is mostly orange with some cream in his fur. Altair is silver in color smaller then your mother. Then you are a pure black like your sister."

((If Mae is blind, then don't colors mean nothing to her?))

Reodsa checked through several deans, but they all ether had been occupied by someone within the past few days, or were not dry enough to put the rabbits in. he couldn't seem to find suitable den, and was about to give up when he saw a rock that seemed to have an opening in it farther away than most of the dens were. There were vines growing all over a rocky opening to a dark cave. He walked over to it.

((duno what i'm doing, just wanted to do something interesting. could turn it in to a small story with permission from raven, or it could just be a cold den good for storing rabbits))

Edited by na82008

Nodding Mae "looks" Back over her shoulder, hearing someone rumaging around the dens. "Whose that? I can't smell them right now." Her tail flicks as she follows the sounds until she finds the scent of Reodosa, following his scent she calls unsure on how far away he is "Hi Reo!"

As Reodsa looks at the opening. He is not sure wether to leave it be, or not. He could report it. Reodsa pushed on of the vines aside, making a small opening he could slip through. before he could decide if he should go in, he heard something be hind him. Reodsa turns around. "Oh, Mae, why are you out here? Dose your father know your here?" Reodsa asks Mae in a soft tone.

Edited by na82008

"Dad is asleep with Momma, I left them to nap. Besides I'm a big girl!" Mae huffs at him, following his every move with her ears as she "Watches" him. "Reo, what are you doing?" She asks "Does Dad know what your Doing?"

Rhage chuckled as he walked after her before he then looked up to Reodsa. He then spoke, " Mae he is putting the rabbits into a den for storage for later. Your dad knows all about it." WIth that he then grinned as he looked to her once more.

Forgetting about the rock, Reodsa says, "Mae, lets go back to your den, your father would be worried if he wakes up and you aren't there." He walks a little toward the camp and waits for Mae. "Do you need me to guide you?" he asks Mea. Edited by na82008

"I've got it." She rolls her eyes and walks perfectly normal, making it look like she isn't blind. But instead of going to her den she goes to her sisters. "Sissy, Do you have any of that tatsy mint stuff." She wags her tail. Mae raises her ears.

Zailia turned her head as she heard Mae. Grinning she then spoke, " I think you are asking for Mint Mae." With that she then turned and moved the rock from the hole she had dug that she kept the mint at. Letting her sister smell her way to the treat she wanted.

Mae wiggles happily and sniffs the air, she walks right over to the hole and lowers her head, nosing around slightly before taking a tiny mouthful and chewing on it happily. "Mmmm schooo good!" She mumbles in muffled voice.

Zailia just chuckled softly as she looked to her before she then nuzzled her side. She then spoke, " I swear you only visit when you want a treat." Her voice soft and filled with humor to let Mae know that she was just joking. She then turned as she began to take stock of the things she would need to go gather.

"Want any help sissy?" Mae asks her ears raising. Her stormy colored eyes glow slightly against her dark fur.

Turning to her she just nodded her head gently, " Sure I need to go gather some more herbs. I had to use a lot of them up in the past few days." With that she just shrugged once more before licking her sister's cheek gently.

"I'll scent them out then!" She grins and wags her tail. "Let me smell the herbs you want and I'll find him."

Walking back toward camp, Reodsa couldn't shake the feeling that he had forgotten something, something very interesting. "i must be imagining things" he said to himself. Nothing had changed in camp. What should i do now? he thought to himself.

((is it midday yet?))

Edited by na82008

(Yeah.)

Zailia nodded her head as she then spoke, " Well first let's start off with mint. You should know what that smells like easily." With that she then grinned once more as she stood there before walking out of her den and into the light.