Raven301

Tou Fengariou

Rhage nodded his head to the younger female before he then spoke, " She may need a bit more mothering before she is ranked up." With that he then turned to go check on his little niece. Smiling as he saw her in the pup den he laid down at the entrance.

Shaya looked up as she noticed Nevicata running to them. Tilting her head in confusion she stepped to the side of her mate, " Is everything okay?"

"Altair ran off." Nevicata says as she bows her head panting, raising her muzzle slightly to look at the Alpha's, "What I was going to tell you both before I ran off to aid my apprentice was, She brought the bear down herself, with only me distracting it once. She Deserves, once healed, to become a Warrior much earlier than the others, I believe she has deserved it and in my opinion, she can deal with me like a warrior can." She coughs from lack of air and breathes normally before Raising her head completely.

Mae turns her head and hears and smells her uncle. She yips happily and clumsily waddles over to him, pouncing on his snout. "Uncle Rha!" She tugs on his ear playfully, wagging her tail furiously.

Shaya tilted her head in thought before she then spoke, " I agree she has done a lot and has helped plenty around here. Her taking down the bear by herself must have been terrifying for her. However I think if she is ranked up that she still be with you. She has blossomed under your command and you treat her like a daughter which I think she needs." She then looked to her mate and tilted her head as if asking his opinion.

Rhage smiled as she fell on him. He then sneezed playfully before nuzzling her side, " Hello there little Mae Mae. Have you had fun?" With that he then grinned as he moved onto his side.

His ears flicking, Elric thought about his current situation. On one hand were her thoughts, intellect, and emotions, and thy were ready to be moved up, but on the other her strength was still low and her endurance was weak. Elric knew how it felt to be moved up before the regular time, everyone would doubt her and younger wolves would shun her. "I need time to think about it." Elric said finally as his tail brushed Shaya's sightly.

Edited by Raven301

"Understandable Alpha's." Bow her head Nevi flicks her ears back and looks at the bear, her stomach growling slightly. "That thing smells edible...." She snickers softly to herself before pushing hard on it again to put it on its side, exposing its belly.

Mae looks blindly at her uncle and pouts, "I'm bored and I wanna wrestle!" She wiggles her tail before curling up on on his side and pawing in boredom at his cheek,

Please!"

Shaya smiled over to Elric as she wagged her tail slowly. She then spoke, " We need to open up the bear. It's of no use sitting there whole." She then flickered her ear as she heard Nevi's stomach growl.

Rhage smiled to her before he then licked her cheek, " Alright. Then we will will wrestle." With that he then stood up before he picked her up to carry her outside so that neither of them would get hurt running into the walls of the nursery den.

Mae doesn't squirm when picked up but when set down she leaps onto his face and swings with her body, her paws around his neck partially, trying to topple him like Dad had taught her.

Nevi nods and leaps at the bears stomach and tears it open. Looking at the guts and insides she licks her snout and looks at them "If your okay with this, But May I take the heart and Lungs and save them for when you have eaten first???" She wags her stump of a tail slightly.

Rei

The white male stood up from where he was sheltered under a tree. He had been dozing for quite some time. Rei lifted his large head out of the shadows to watch the cats gathered around camp. His gray flecked fur blended in perfectly as he watched them, his ees slightly narrowed in thought.

--

Athii

The brown wolf lay down on the ground, her tail brushing against the dirt. Her gray eyes travelled for them to land on the trees and sky before she quickly turned her attention back to the wolves in camp. Her paws were under her head as she lay thee in the sun

Rhage laughed softly before he then decided to roll knowing it would make her happy. Once back on his side he pawed at her stomach gently. He then spoke, " Are you still wanting to be a warrior?"

Shaya looked up towards her mate before she shrugged to him, " I do not care."

Tangar

Tangar had managed to find a few plants that could preserve the pelt well, and brought them over to the Alpha, in front of whom he placed the plants on the ground.

"I have your preservation plants Alpha." He said.

Nodding his permission to Nevi, Elric turned to Tangar, "Go ahead and set them down for now." he said pointing with his nose to a sandy patch of dry land a little out of the way, "And then help me get as much of this pelt off in one piece as you can." Saying this Elric walked back over to the bear and grabbed an end of its pelt where Nevi had opened it. Slowly inching in loose Elric worked for a few minutes and was rewarded by the flank section of the pelt with only a few small holes in it.

Shaya turned towards the bear as her mate moved towards it. She then moved forward and began to help out with removing the hide. Then she began to tug carefully to get it away from the meat of the animal. She then leaned back, " This should feed us for a good while.

Nevi leaps in and starts to remove the organs of the animal, the stomach and intestines first, the carefully removing the bladder and the reproduction organs. Moving back over to the liver and kidneys and gall bladder she tears those out and sets them in the pile. She tears hard at the lungs and pulls them out in one piece. The heart, the brain, and the facial organs are all thats left. Tearing the huge heart out she sets those in a pile before starting on the head.

Mae nods and paws at her uncles nose. "I wanna be like you! Or Mister Tan!"

Tangar

Tangar nodded, and after moving the plants set to work. As he began to peel back the pelt, he could not help but wonder once more what Elric wanted to speak to him about. It must be about Mea. After all, they just been with her when his Alpha expressed that he wanted to speak, and there had been no hint of this any of the previous days.

Rhage looked to her gently before he then spoke, " You have to know that learning how to be a warrior will be really hard work. That it'll be even harder for you then it is for others because you can't see." With that he then nuzzled her cheek to let her know that he wasn't saying the words to be mean only to help her think things through.

"I know...But it still will be a chance to prove myself! I don't wanna be no healer....Thats sissys job!" She pounces his face and climbs onto his back sitting there between his shoulder blades.

Smiling once she was settled between his shoulder blades he then spoke, " Yes it is your sister's job. I just don't want you to be discouraged if it takes you longer to learn or to rank up from being an apprentice. Besides you have to talk to your mom and dad about being one because they might not let you." With that he then turned his head a bit so he could see her.

"I talked to Daddy but he never really said anything." Yawning Mae starts to snuggle up to go to sleep.

((Sorry for short post, really really busy))

((we got an OOC! and please, please, please, someone claim Zaila! Zanzibar is away!))

Rhage just smiled gently to her before he then spoke, " Well in the morning try talking to them again. You wouldn't want to train to be one and come to find out he doesn't want you to be a warrior." With that he then curled around the little pup once more.

She licks her uncles cheek before yawning and curling up, chewing on his paw cutely. Her golden stripe fluffs along with her thick black fluffy fur as she tilts her head and listens. "I hear somethin..."

Rhage chuckled softly as he curled around her a bit better. He then spoke, " What do you hear Mae Mae?" With that he then tilted his head as he looked to her once more.

"There's a........" She her head then points with her nose sniffing. "There's a Squirrel about two hundred paces that way." She sniffs again and wags her tail.

Hearing what it was that she smelled he lifted his head up from his paws. Looking to where she had talked he smiled as he saw a squirrel dashing around a couple of trees. He then looked back to her, " Can you follow it around a bit with your nose and ears?" With that eh then tilted his head as he watched the little rodent.