Raven301

Tou Fengariou

((OMG Sorry! If this happens again feel free to poke me via PM as many times as necessary!))

Now there's a new idea. Elric thought glancing sidelong at Rhage, multiple mentors. Mulling things over in his head Elric nodded absently to Nevicata, "She can watch if she'd like." he murmured, his eyes slightly glazed as they got when he was thinking. Mae was already an adequate hunter, as proved today with her kill, and she had the best ears in the pack with her nose not far behind. With training from more than one mentor she would learn different styles of fighting and she would receive more ideas on how to make fighting blind easier. Shaking his head to dispel the thoughts Elric walked over to the bear carcass, ripping off a chunk of the steaming meat.

Shaya smiled gently when her mate joined her in eating before she then spoke, " So you have finally decided to let our baby girl become a warrior?" With that she then grinned once more as she finished eating before moving to the side and laying down.

Finishing up himself Elric moved to lay next to Shaya and began licking the remains of the meal off her muzzle, "Yes, It scares me to death though, thinking of her eing the one to fight a bear or chase off a cougar."

Tilting her head a bit to let him clean off the blood from her muzzle. Hearing him she then nodded her head a bit before she then spoke, " Yes it is scary and yes I'm terrified myself. Thinking of our baby girl being stuck alone in her solo hunt. Since we realized that she was blind I have had nightmares of her being killed in a hunt or some small accident, but we can't keep her a baby forever it would slowly kill her."

Tilting her head in thought she then turned as she began to clean the blood off of Elric as she thought. After a bit she then spoke, " I think that will work and maybe some lessons with Nevi as well."

Yawning Mae stretches and lays on the river bank, sunning herself. Her ears swivel around as she listens to everything. Her cloudy eyes open and she stands, sniffing the ground as she follows the random scents of the forest, finding her mothers scent she walks to her mother and nudges her leg. "Momma, Dad, I love you!" She wags her tail.

Nevi nods to the Alphas and raises a paw, chewing on the knuckles and popping them. Her eyes glance to the alpha's before she speaks up "If you'll excuse me, I must go check on my apprentice." With that she bows her head and dashes off to find her Apprentice.

Reodsa dragged his catch of rabbits on a peace of bark back towards the dens. He had gotten caught up in catching rabbits that he forgot to get anything bigger, and it would be a waist to leave 12 rabbits to rot. When he got into the main area of the pack, he let go of the bark, and looked around to see what everyone was up to.

Shaya smiled gently as she heard that before she then lowered her head and licked the top of her daughter's head. She then spoke, " Love you too baby girl." With that she then grinned as she wrapped her tail around her little one gently.

Once she had closed her eyes, Altair fell asleep, again. However, she woke up just moments later, in the same place, on what seemed to be the same spot. Pushing herself to stand on all four paws, the young silver wolf realized that she hadn't woken up. Glancing to her sides, she noticed that nothing else had changed either. I guess this is what they call a dream... And the first time I ever have one, it's one inside another... How interesting...

Moving a law forward, Altair carefully placed it in front of her, and under the empty blackness, something solidified. She repeated the process, watching carefully as she walked on nothing, almost like she was flying, but not quite. So this void is solid... I wonder if I can do anything with it... It seems to be harder than the rocks, yet less existent than air...

"Love you too." Elric said touching his nose to Mae's forehead. Nodding as Nevi ran off Elric began licking the blood off his front paws.

Shaya smiled gently as she looked to her little one once more before laying her head down. Yawning softly she then closed her eyes gently before she began to doze off for a little bit.

Reodsa was uncertain of what to do. It seemed no one was currently working, should he go hunting again? He wasn't sure, but he decided to report his hunting to Elric. He padded up to behind him and lowered his head and said "Alpha, i have gone hunting and caught some rabbits."

Nevi walks into the Healers den and her eyes fall upon her apprentice. Looking to the healer she speaks directly to her "How she doing?"

Mae wiggles her tail before curling up next to her mother and dozing also.

Zaila looked towards Nevicata before she then spoke, " She is doing well and the healing herbs are working wonderfully. I have moved the sleeping herb so she will wake up at her own time. I will have to have her grounded so no hunting, patrolling, or anything that will hurt her side until the wound heals up a bit more."

Rhage smiled as he looked to his sister and niece before he then sat as he began to wait for his turn to eat.

"Thank you Reodsa." Elric said, his ears flicking slightly, "Rest and eat for now, and then we will get the remainder of this bear back to camp." With that Elric curled up with Mae and Shaya and dozed along with them.

Rhage turned towards Reodsa before he then spoke, " We can put the rabbits in one of the empty dens. It's cold enough that they won't rot before we get to them." With that he then looked to see that Elric was now dozing with his family.

Reodsa nodded to Rhage. "Good idea" he said, then he headed back to the rabbits.

((it might have been a better idea to start near the end of fall))

Nodding Nevi speaks "Understandable. Thank you." Turning she leaves and gos to the delta's den, rummaging around the ferns and stuff to find her Bear skull and the trophy's in it.

Mae dreams of the forest and butterflies, each dream becoming more and more random with each moment.

Zailia nodded her head gently before she then turned to check on her patient. Once she was sure that she was okay she then headed out to get something to eat before going back to her duties.

Rhage nodded his head towards Reodsa before he then moved to the bear and began to separate the organs, meat, and even remove some of the bones.