Raven301

Tou Fengariou

( I guess I can be Zailia up until Zanzibar is back.)

((THANK YOU! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!))

Nodding Mae gets up and follows her ears to the forest edge before sniffing, catching the scent she goes dashing after the squirrel and following it around, only about a foot behind it's movements. Growling her claws flex and dig into the ground as her hackles raise and she lunges. Using her claws to grab the squirrel she kills it by a bite to the neck. Wagging her tail she follows the scent of her own to go back to her uncle, giving him the squirrel.

Rhage chuckled softly as he stood up watching her. Keeping his eyes on her path to make sure she was safe and wouldn't trip over anything while she ran. When she was heading back to him he then moved forward before nodding his head, " If you can get your parents to agree I can become your mentor."

She wags her tail and giggles, "Lets go show Momma And Dad My Squirrel!" She sniffs the air and heads in the direction of their scents. She carries the squirrel in her mouth as she walks the path to them.

Tangar

When Tangar finished his work, he sat before Elric and bowed his head as a sign of respect.

"I've finished Elric." Tangar said. "Do you wish to speak with me now?"

If it was about Mae and her wanting to become a warrior, Tangar would definitely want to help, even maybe be her mentor. However, that decision was up to the Alpha, and he might prefer someone else.

Rhage smiled gently before he then began to walk with her. " Sure I'm sure that they will be really proud of you Mae." WIth that he then grinned once more before he then looked up. Letting her carry her catch and take it to her parents but keeping an eye on her path to make sure that she wouldn't fall over anything.

Shaya smiled to Tangar before turning her head. Her smile widening a bit as she saw her youngest before nudging Elric's shoulder. She then spoke, " Our baby girl has something to show us."

Zailia looked up from her herb collecting before she then looked to the side. " Yes?"

((Sorry guys! *punches computer* my computer has been really stupid *glares at it*))

"Yes Tangar." Elric said his tail flicking towards his den. But as Shaya nudged him Elric Turned towards Mae and smiled, "Did you catch it yourself Maeie?" he asked her budging her affectionately as she proudly produced the squirrel.

Shaya smiled gently towards their daughter as she stood there. " You sure you want to be a warrior and not a hunter baby girl" she asked with a smile on her lips as she waited for her answer.

Rhage looked to Elric before he then spoke, " She is the one that scented it first. I didn't even hear it until she mentioned it. I then asked her to track it using her other senses and the next thing I know she is chasing after it and the killing it."

Altair stepped into the healer's den just as Zaila greeted her. Panting heavily, she struggled to stay on her paws; to stay dignified. Zaila isn't really paying that much attention...maybe I can afford to sit down?...It's not like anyone would actually notice... For once, Altair was wrestling with her own thoughts. One simple thought, the idea of sitting down triggered a giant reaction. She did this silently; nobody would be able to notice, but she was still doing it. If someone could go into her mind, r see all her thoughts, it would be apparent how much she hated not being in full control of he brain. A coat of sheer panic cloaked everything, draping around and wrapping it into a giant ball of insanity. No...it doesn't matter if Zaila isn't looking. It doesn't matter if nobody is looking. This is part of my own code of honor. I can't show weakness anywhere.

Altair forced down a whimper. As she spoke, she stifled yelps of pain and squeaks of exhaustion. "It's A-Altair. The a-apprentice. Can you please h-help me?" It was funny how glad the silver wolf was. To her, the short length of what she had to say was more than a blessing. It was like a gift from Tequiano herself. While this may seem like a small thing to others; it wasn't. It allowed Altair to survive, but also to stay dignified and stay with her usual demeanor. Though the tremble in her voice was there, it wasn't obviously loud. Only a someone paying attention could have noticed it.

Zailia turned her head to look at Altair before she then stood up from her bedding. Moving to the female she then noticed the wound before speaking, " I can. Come lay down so that I can tend to your wound better." Moving she then began to lead the apprentice towards one of the nests that was made of grass there. She then turned as she headed to her collection of herbs.

Looking to her parents blindly she gives it to her Mother before licking her jaw. "Both would be pretty cool....But I still Wanna be a warrior! I wanna be Like Daddy and be a good fighter and a good leader!" She sits straight with good posture and tries to look serious like a warrior would. "Pllllleeeeeeeeaaaasssse."

Altair stumbled after her, forcing her mind to stay clear. Tiredness was fogging her vision, and it was hard to focus on...anything. When she was at the small spare nest in Zaila's den, she all but flopped down onto the moss. At the moment, the young healer could have turned into a giant monster and eaten her; Altair wouldn't have noticed. All that mattered to her was that she was mostly safe, and could finally rest. Letting her limbs drop limply around her, she ignored the way they weren't neatly inside the nest and closed her eyes. It felt good. Sighing, she allowed herself to drift into dark nothingness; the land of peace.

Shaya smiled to her daughter as she looked to the squirrel that her daughter had caught. Looking over to Elric she shrugged her shoulders the best that she could.

Zailia looked to Altair before nodding her head as she watched her. Waiting for her to settle down she then looked over the wound before she then went to work on first cleaning the wound before she then began to put medicine into the wound to help it heal faster.

Darkness. Nothing was visible, and yet, everything was there. Fog hovered around the never-ending plains. Everything seemed real, and yet, nothing was really there. It is the land of illusions, the land of peace, the land of sleep. Sleep... So comforting, yet so terrifying. Once entered, it's impossible willingly leave. Once entered, every worry slips away. It is a place where a truce is held between every being, alive or not. Nothing there has a will. Nothing there truly exist. There, you are the master of all. You control every movement, every event down to the shift in position of a speck of dust. There, you are more powerful than Reliantiano. There, you are more powerful than Tequiano. There, you are more powerful than every godly being. There, nobody rivals your power. Everyone has there own version of this place. For some, it is a terror; they do not possess the necessary power to control it. For some, this is their heaven, where everything is perfect. For others, it doesnt exist at all. This place... This place is the world of dreams.

The world of dreams was where Altair lay. This was her first visit of the endless field. Never before had she dreamt. It defied all logic, and logic was what the young wolf was the master of. But now, logic had been whisked away. This land was now hers to control. So the question remains, does she have the power to control it? Perhaps. She had yet to wake into this new land. The bit of barren earth would expand and morph when she decided to awaken. What would it change into? Would the she-wolf mold it like a malleable piece if clay, or would she succumb to the material's strange nature? The second Altair opened her eyes, every question was answered.

((...yay...I have probably succeeded in offending every single person, religious or not...))

Zailia looked down at the apprentice that she was tending to carefully. After a bit she then moved and set a few sleeping herbs near the female's nose so that she would inhale the scent. Knowing that just breathing the scent in would keep her asleep. Moving a bit she then pulled out the hide of a few foxes before covering the sleeping female. Knowing that as the fever set in that she would end up with the chills.

Shrugging back Elric touched his nose to the top of Mae's head, "We would have to talk about it." Elric said flicking his tail toward Shaya. "Have you ever tasted bear?" he asked suddenly, changing the subject, "Why don't you go have a few bites?"

Shaya shook her head as she looked to her mate before she then spoke, " No I haven't." She then licked his jaw before looking to Mae, " Do you want some of the bear or would you like to eat your squirrel all by yourself?" With that she then moved to the meat and tore a few chunks off. Setting small bites down for Mae in case she wanted some. She then tore her own bites off as she began to eat.

Nevicata looks up and shreds a piece of bear off the haunch and goes and drops it infront of the Alpha Female. "M'am" She bows her head slightly and backs up, nudging Mae's cheek. "Hello missy, Would you like to help us with getting the bear prepared? As long as its alright with your parents of course."

Mae nods at Miss Nevi and looks to her parents in question. Before lowering her head and grabbing her squirrel, growling and tearing its head off.

Edited by Sylviinael

Tangar

Tangar let out a low chuckle as he watched Mae. She was very persistent indeed, something that a warrior did need. She had the potential, but it would be very dangerous for her, more so than the others. Even if that were not the case, if she ever ran into trouble along her training, Tangar would protect her with his life, as he would anyone else here. Even though they did not all share the same blood, they were a family.

Shaya nodded her head as she looked to Nevicata. Taking the food she then began to eat it carefully before she then looked over and smiled at the attention that was shown to her daughter.

Rhage smiled to his little niece before he then looked to Elric, " She will be good with the right training though she may need more then one mentor."

Reodsa stalked the rabbit through the forrest. he could have easily caught up to it if he ran, but what was the fun in that? His red fur made it hard to stay hidden in the greenleaf forrest, so why not see how close he can get to the rabbit before he chased after it. he slowly stalked it through the forrest, going tree to tree, getting nearer all the while.

Dark. Quiet. Peaceful. That was what Altair woke to. I guess I'm dead... Somehow, Altair couldn't make herself care. There was something that felt right about this place, something that told her she should've been here before. But this place was foreign. There were no sounds or smells. Just empty blackness, a void that stretched across eternity. Nothing was happening. Nothing would ever happen. Altair did not have the power to shape this world. She only had the power to stop it from overwhelming her. A few steps told Altair everything she needed to know. No matter what she did, nothing would happen. So she did nothing as well. She simply lay down, and closed her eyes.

Zailia nodded her head as she looked to the sleeping Altair. After a while she then moved the herbs out of the way so that once the healing sleep was done that Altair could wake up on her own. She then turned to check on one of the pups that had hurt their paw earlier.