sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's a pleasant evening at 64.5F, clear, light breeze. No chance of rain in our forecast for the week.

It's a pleasant evening at 64.5F, clear, light breeze. No chance of rain in our forecast for the week.

*stares in awe at signature* so many banners........ how cool!

ehem. anyway, the weather is... 61 deg, clear skies. but tomorrow during daytime I'm sure it'll heat up to the 80's. it's been rather nice lately. =D

Low seventies, sunny with big fluffy white clouds scattered across the sky and a light breeze. Beautiful.

Dreary and wet; unusually cold and rainy. Just two days ago it was hot and incredibly dry, lol. I saw a two-foot long worm yesterday that was lured out of the soil or something by the dampness. xd.png

Windy, Windy, Windy mixed with Rain..... Level 3 on the Typhoon readiness level, so right now, I believe that labels it as Tropical Depression

It is somewhat chilly, 27°C (80°F) There is a lot of rain, and the wind has gusts up to 70mph... Guam has some crazy weather...

The tropical depression I spoke about earlier is now a typhoon, Typhoon Francisco, and it is going around Guam, causing a lot of rain and wind .-.

Dark sky, drizzling after there was some heavy rain. 48 degrees Fahrenheit, Chicago suburbs.

Sunny (weeel actually it's like 11pm but hey, it has been). I am sick of it and I just want it to rain so I can hole up with my internet. I really should be studying for end-of-year exams...

It's autumn here in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Today is foggy and a bit cold. The leaves having been turning colour for a while, but most of them are still on the trees.