sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Today, a tornado touched down and it traveled over many counties. It came too close to my county, so mom freaked out. My phobia of tornadoes did not help any, but at least I was sane during and after the sirens. >_> Anyway, there was a lot of damage done in the neighboring counties, and some wounded. I hope nothing like this happens again any time soon.

Hot during the day, about 50 degrees Fahrenheit at night and foggy. I'm in east Texas, so it could both snow and be hot enough for shorts on Christmas day. It did that last year. It was hot when we went inside to eat, and when we came out an hour later, it was freezing cold and had started snowing... rolleyes.gif One year we were well into our spring/summer in May (we get 100 degree weather in May a lot), and it started snowing.

It was windy yesterday then it was a clear night last night, which in turn meant that it was freezing this morning and stayed the same throughout the whole day and is now colder now that it is night.

Cloudy, 7°C - some showers coming lately in the evening (true annoying grey autumn)

(Middle Europe, Czech Republic)

It's a cool fall morning for coastal Carolina. It's overcast and a bit windy. The temperature is around 66 degrees Farenheit at ten in the morning. The sun is trying to peep out from behind heavy clouds. cool.gif

Clear skies here too. smile.gif I believe it is a nice day to do my work. biggrin.gif I should condition my mind to say, "It is a perfect day for Accounting."

Way too cold and wet for my liking. It's supposed to ice this weekend. dry.gif

Clear skies here too. smile.gif I believe it is a nice day to do my work. biggrin.gif I should condition my mind to say, "It is a perfect day for Accounting."

And.. The weather decided to rain...

Been blazing hot all afternoon. Its night here now and I wish it would rain happy.gif

Cold and wet. We have been having some freezing rain. Everyone around here gets a little jumpy at freezing rain because of a bad ice storm a while back.