sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Dark...

Nah, just kidding, it's not so cold, not so hot, not rainy, not sunny. Just like always in Holland actually. dry.gif

The weather today has been a bit weird today. Last night, it was raining. This morning it was sunny. This afternoon it rained, then cleared up a bit. THEN after school it poured down again as I walked back home. After I arrived home, it's been wet but not raining ever since.

It's kinda cold and a bit breezy.

About ten minutes ago, the gusts of wind were like, blowing EVERYTHING around everywhere. It was crazy, I was afraid a tree was going to fall on my house LOL

Just got our first snow of the season! Got about an inch and a half, I was really hoping we'd get more though so I wouldn't have to go to school happy.gif

Cold, wet and windy. We're suppose to start getting snow soon and I'm dreading driving in it. x(

@Oasis, Same here! About an inch of snow here as well. I'm in Illinois, if we get three feet of snow we still have to go to school ;-;

It wasn't too cold today; a nice change from usual. I wore a light jacket and was totally comfortable. Unfortunately, tomorrow the temperature is supposed to spike down to almost freezing. sad.gif

Heavy rain and thunderstorms. And it's still unbearably hot.

Edited by Hazel360

Sunny but somewhat cold, 21 degrees Fahrenheit in Chicago. The wind chill makes it much colder.

Cold and windy, like 40-45 degrees. It's supposed to be in the high 70s this weekend... What the heck?

63 degrees Fahrenheit and thunderstorms, but for my region later in the day the forecasters are predicting 70 mph winds and a strong damaging tornado. Oh dear.

Edit: Oh great, it's getting very close to us...

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Mmm was very sunny this morning. Then turned blazing hot in the afternoon! I went to the beach and the sand was unbearable to stand on xd.png Right now it's not too cold, not too hot. smile.gif