sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Getting chillier with the onset of proper autumn weather. Rained all day yesterday; overcast this morning.

Stupidly hot and humid, with a petty good chance of rain...which just means it will be more humid, as it won't cool anything down.

Here in Salt Lake City, UT, it's currently sunny, dry, and extremely warm. Not hot, not cold. Probably low 80's? (Fahrenheit) I'd love some more rain, though ... >.>

South Western New York: Currently cloudy, about 57F and looks like the sky jus threw out a few small drops of that water stuff that sometimes falls from it.... hopefully that's done, because a whole downpour would be horrible.

Rain. That is a good thing though, I don't think we have had a good rain since July. Not to mention that it brought a cold front with it which is also a welcome relief.

The weather here is irritating because we have like NO autumn here.

It's the middle of September and it's STILL like 80 degrees out.

And I bet you once it gets cold we'll have like two whole days of decent 70-65 degree autumn weather and then BOOM.

It'll drop to like 50 degrees and we'll all be freezing our butts off.

:/

Edited by Prince Pondscum

It's like windy all day here. Very windy. As in my papers in my desktop flew off to different directions. Utter chaos. And those papers were in neat piles with a medium-heavy paperweight.

xd.png Some cleaning I have to do.

Rain. Like yesterday. Like the day before that. And the day before that. And you get the idea.

Mostly cloudy. There's a few patches of sun poking through. I really hope it'll rain today.

There is no Autumn where I live, so it's still "winter". And it's been raining recently, so there should be a minor temperature drop.