sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Hot. It's 2:30 in the morning and it's 83 degrease F. It's Autumn, it's suppose to be getting cooler right?

Pretty dark, as it is 4:34 in the morning. Clear skies and 28F with a wind chill of 21F here

Sun just came up about 30 minutes ago. It's cloudy and the temp is somewhere in the low 70's. It's suppose to be nice today. Here's hoping *crosses fingers*

It's currently 8ºC/46ºF, although a bit dark for me to see the clouds or lack thereof, but the humidity is terribly low.

Sorely wish the weather would stop attempting to imitate a roller-coaster ride in regards to the high and low temperatures of a day/night, although the current weather is pleasant, unlike the last time I posted on this thread.

Cold. Miserable. 52.9F and cloudy. I'm inside but it's still chilly. We've had 80+ weather this last week and warm evenings, but I feel winter coming. dry.gif

Still 80° here and I get sick of it, I love autumn and also my body needs now a little cold rest smile.gif (later on I will of course claim that I am sick of winter and I need spring weather)

cool.gif

95 and hate it. Waiting for the cold fronts that have yet to come. There was a few storms the other day and got down to 55 but the next was sunny and the temp sprung right back up dry.gif

Here in Vancouver it is chilly and foggy. Certainly autumn weather, but not too cold yet.

It does get cold here in the winter, but despite what most non-Canadians seem to think, it's not cold here all year long. The summers can get hot, even in the far North. :-)

Oh well now it's slightly cooler. There's a nice breeze but that doesn't give me any hope because tomorrow it can either get cold or hot again.

All week its been snowing.... like pick up a snowglobe and shake it a billion times, then watch it... that kind of coverage in the air of snow. Except, it's heavy wet lake effect snow (hard to shovel, accumulates tons... and it's heavy- more dense- than regular 'airy' snow) that is creating a blizzard....

next week it's supposed to be in the 50sF. :/ November's weather couldn't just wait until November could it...? It isn't even Halloween and it wants to snow on the last week I have marching band competitions (and we were that close to not having any snow for the season.... so close!) and then clear up and be normal for Halloween. It should've just waited until November... then it's allowed to snow all it wants

*anticipates the start of an actual blizzard come November 1st now*

The weather here has been a moody here lol. One day its sunny, and then the next day it's dark and gloomy like it is now. So windy here atm

It's cold, windy and cloudy with light rain. It was sunny and warm a minute ago. -sighs- Melbourne weather changes way too quickly.