sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

28 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Stormy. I hope the house won't fall apart.

Indeed.

44 degrees and cold. 

Cold, ice and snow, so I got out my M-39 Finni rifle out and played in the snow just like it was the 1939 winter war...

Hot humid tropical rain; it's monsoon season and should wear off by the time Chinese New Year arrives.

Warm enough that the snow is packy! Should have gone out to build a snowman. Maybe tomorrow, before it gets stupid cold again.

On 3.1.2018 at 9:58 AM, Confused Cat said:

Stormy. I hope the house won't fall apart.

And again today.

I wonder if the ducks on the lake think the waves are super fun. They're also all facing the wind; maybe that's their equivalent of people driving cabriolets?

Sunny and clear 

Fifty-two, fifty-four's

Rains are comin'

I'll stay indoors...

Earlier today it was -30°C (-22°F according to Google?) but very sunny. Stayed indoors despite the beautiful light...

Right now it feels like 50°F, but it's actually around 45°F. I'm not sure there's anywhere else in this world with weather as consistently reasonable as the coast of California's. It's quite boring. It's only when the San Andreas brings us a Magnitude-4+ that things get even mildly interesting weather-wise. Sometimes you'll wake up in bed and think a bomb is hitting when it's just wacky plate tectonics. In 2011, the local harbor was destroyed after Japan's nearly 9-pointer caused a tsunami to hit over here. Obviously, Japan had it much worse, but the harbor out here suffered around $15 million in damages. (A great many of my friends and acquaintances are Japanese - NorCal is one of the "Little Japans," where a sizeable portion of the diaspora immigrated to - and I still remember how bad 2011 was, in large part through their stories about scares over the safety of relatives back home. Fortunately, a scare is all it was for the people I heard from, since none of their families were seriously injured.) 17 ships sank. The place didn't look the same for a few years, but all's well that ends well.

Everything I say always seems to turn into a story. Figures.

76 degrees F at 1:30 am. Need I say more? @~@;

RAIN. alot So much rain...for two straight days... Thor, I hate you so much right now!! Some "god" of Thunder you are! :P