CherryTheCat15

Warriors: Return To The Forest

Distanpaw-Riverclan

He looked at him and started to say the story of his mom and his dad. Once he ended talking about how he got here he told Featherfoot that he would never betray his clan and also that he would really appreciate it if he didn't tell anyone, but if he wanted he could tell the whole clan. His head was down because of his parents and what blood line he was in, a family of traitors. He heard footsteps and looked behind him. His feet shifted and asked if she heard anything.

Silverpool-Riverclan

Silverpool yawned as she woke up. She walked over what seemed to be the closest cats that were awake. Distantpaw asked if she heard anything. "No, I didn't, and that's the fist time I heard you talk." Silverpool spoke softly. "Hello Featherfoot. How was the journey for you?" She asked wondering if he understood what she asked.

((catlover232, Could you reply sorry I can be impatient.))

"I think in about one moon she will be ready. I want to see her fighting skills as well and make sure she is a good fighter as well as she is a good hunter." he walked away from Sootclaw and decided to see Leafshade. "Hello." he said. "Is there anything I can do for you now? I know you just went looking for herbs and stuff but I feel so useless right now as I don't have anything to do."

((I'M SO SORRY!))

Featherfoot froze as Distantpaw told him of his past. Featherfoot was distracted by Silverpool coming. "Great!" Featerfoot said with a half smile. He looked back at distant paw and nudged him softly with his head. "That's all right." he said softly.

Leafshade ~ ThunderClan

Leafshade smiled at Flametail softly, shaking her head. "No, I'm fine. We all need to get a good rest before the Gathering tomorrow." Her claws itched with anticipation; she wondered what the leaders would say about their new territories. She also wanted to know if all the other medicine cats had found good, reliable herb supplies. "Speaking of the Gathering, I need to prepare a few traveling herbs for the elders. They're still tired from the Journey." She dipped her head politely to the ThunderClan deputy in farewell, turning around and hurrying back into her den.

Distantpaw

"Thanks." He said softly. A chill ran down his back he was going insane he couldn't help but saying "She's going to kill me. She's going to kill me, she's coming and coming to kill me!" He kept saying.

Silverpool

"That's good." She said. She liked Featherfoot. "Wait what." She heard what Distantpaw was saying. "Who's coming to kill you? We need to get him to the medicine cat's den right away." She said nervously.

Featherfoot dipped his head in delight and heard Distantpaw saying something that almost sounded like a chant. "I agree!" He said to Silverpool. He nuzzled Distantpaw to move,but thought that wasn't gonna work so he grabbed the apprentice by the scruff and started dragging him.

Cloverpaw finished her share of prey and ran over to Leafshade. "Help?" She asked.

Silverpool

Silverpool kept nudging him to help get him out of whatever state he was in and to help move him. She looked over to Featherfoot. "I really hope he's ok." She said. Distantpaw jerked. She backed up then continued nudging him.

Distantpaw

Distantpaw was slowly going to sleep he then blacked out and once he awoke he was in dreamland but he didn't know it. Distantpaw was walking through the forest when he saw his mom. He whimpered on accident and his mom saw him. He unsheathed her claws and said I've finally got you. He then awoke. A shok ran through him.

Edited by kingcobra2018

Thunderclan ~ Sootclaw

Sootclaw nodded at the deputy's words, but inside he disagreed with them. Trained warriors were out of their depth in the new territory, and in an ideal world he would have been happy to extend his apprentice's training up to six moons, but then again he always walked on the edge of caution, and had become attached to the young cat. Still, he couldn't help but wonder how long before Oakpaw was made into a mentor, and whether or not he was ready.

Sootclaw padded off to outside the camp, where he returned to a fallen tree that he had passed earlier. He was sure that the fallen branches would make great support for the dens, and finding a smallish but thick one which showed no sign of rot, he gripped the branch in his teeth and started dragging it back to camp. The nursery needed expansion while Wolfspirit's kits were coming, but Sootclaw also didn't want it crashing in on them. These kits were the future of the clan, and he wouldn't let anything risk their lives. Besides, they needed some new life after all the death of the journey.

Yarrow, catmint, borage, chervil, comfrey root. I wonder if we have anymore horsetail left. Honeyfern checked where she usually put the horsetail and found that there wasn't any there. She walked out of her den and found Juniperpaw doing literally nothing. "Juniperpaw! I need you to go and fetch me some horsetail. We're running quite low."

(OOC: KingCobra I think you didn't see this. If you did and posted than can you please show me the post)

((Sorryyyyyy~))

Ravenstar ~ RiverClan

Ravenstar caught Torrentbeat's eye and returned ginger and acknowledged grey warrior's nod with a flick of her ear. Then, she stood up and disappeared into the dim, quiet cavern that served as the medicine day's den, and narrowed her eyes as they adjusted to the darkness. "Splashpool? Cloudaw?" she repeated with a slightly impatient edge to her voice, the tip of her plumed tail twitching back and forth. "Are you there? I need to talk to both of you." As she waited for a response, the leader of RiverClan glanced around the cave, admiring the neatness of the collected, dried herbs and the sweet, sharp scent that wafted off of them.

Leafshade ~ ThunderClan

Leafshade jumped as a clear voice speak up behind her, and she whipped her slender head around to come face to face with her apprentice, Cloverpaw. "Do I need help?" she echoed blankly for a heartbeat. Then she shook her head and continued. "Oh, yes. Why don't you get mix the strengthening poultice? I'll gather the right herbs for you." She turned towards the medicine den and hurried into it, muttering under her breath as she dug for the dried herbs that were safely tucked in their rock clefts. "Hmm..." The pretty tabby she-cat nosed through the plant stalks, rearing up on her hind legs to reach the herbs that were higher up. "Travelling herbs... Chamomile, daisy leaves, and sorrel. Here," she added, mumbling around her mouthful of the strong-scented herbs as she dumped them at Cloverpaw's paws. "We only need enough for the elders, I expect the warriors and apprentices to be strong enough for the journey to Fourtrees."

((Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Can I have an update?))

I don't think anyone saw this...

(( Oh sorry, Nothing much happened, the things that did happen I don't think you have a cat there, so... Ummmm... Yeah...))

((Well a gathering is tonight and other then that pretty much nothing.))

Cloverpaw

Cloverpaw nodded her head and started chewing the herbs into a pulp. "Is something bothering you?" Cloverpaw said with a lot of difficulty. "You don't seem yourself lately." She said as she continued the pulp. Then started wondering if that was the correct thing to ask.

Oakpaw

Oakpaw walked over to Sootclaw. "Thinking about me?" Oakpaw said with amusement as he licked the remains of prey of his lips. Then started helping Sootclaw carry the branch by picking up the side that was dragging in sand. Oakpaw didn't even need to ask Sootclaw where he was putting it, by how much Oakpaw knew Sootclaw he realized it was going to the nursery.

Leafshade ~ ThunderClan

Leafshade stopped sorting the extra herbs abruptly, her surprise at Cloverpaw's sudden question clear in her eyes. "Well, er..." she paused and cleared her throat, shuffled her paws on the stone floor of the medicine den. "No, no, of course not. Why do you ask?" The ThunderClan medicine cat seemed so anxious and surprised that she accidentally tore at a clump of marigold with her claws.

((Trying to make something a bit interesting... I don't want this to die.))

Silverpool-Riverclan

Even though this wasn't the right time to say this she had a sudden urge. "Featherfoot, I know this isn't the right time to say this but, I think I love you..." She said with her head down in embarrassment.

((And now to wait for the reply..))

((Well, you did good. xd.png Well, I really want the gathering to come so we can get attacked by foxes,that sounds so cruel...Well in that case I will make it dawn and for the gathering I guess thunder clan just suddenly appears there cause they have no leader, and there leader gets cut off by the foxes))

Featherfoot let go of the apprentice as if he was never there. He embarrassingly looked up at the sky. He loved it when it was dawn, although it seemed like the day past by in a few seconds. Almost stepping on the apprentice, Featherfoot walked over to Silverpool. He drank in her scent and before he knew it the words,"Me too," Sprouted from his mouth.

Silverpool-Riverclan

She stood there looking at him with joy. Then looked back at the apprentice. She was happy, everything turned out to be ok.

(Sorry for short post on Vacation)

((That is okay ^-^))

Featherfoot stood next to Silverpool and started imagining the future they would have together. Quickly remembering the apprentice he started to continue dragging him.Thought were running faster than lightning in hid head. He didn't know what to do. He barely knew when to take his next breath as his mind was somewhere else.

Cloudpaw trotted back to camp with her mentor following her. She made her way to the den and set down the leafs in the right piles. Cloudpaw went through all the pile and saw that there was only one pod of poppy seeds left. Splashpool Splashpool! Cloudpaw called I think we need more poppy seeds.

Silverpool-Riverclan

She did not know what to do at this time. She couldn't think strait. "What are we going to do now?" She asked. Silverpool was extremely afraid. She could only think of the worst that could happen and many versions and outcomes of them.

"Help!" Featherfoot mumbled from the mouth full of fur. They were so close to the medicine's cat den. Just a little push would do it. Featherfoot was extremely confused. He tried calling out to Cloudpaw in a mouthful of fur.

Edited by catlover232