CherryTheCat15

Warriors: Return To The Forest

It has been countless moons since the four clans have left the forest territories, in order to escape the destruction caused by Twolegs. But not even the lake territories were safe from them and the Twolegs returned once again and swiped them from the Clans' paws. The Twolegs began building houses on the territories, and no cat was safe. Then, the leaders received a startling prophecy:

"Go back to the place were the clans began, and return to the home of your ancestors. There you will be safe."

The clans where confused. The forest territories had been destroyed! Right? Yet, none of the living cats had ever seen them, so how could they be sure? It had been many, many moons since the stories of Firestar and his greatness, and he had long become just a nursery tale.

Although, the clans had no other choice, and they began their journey into the past.

After many moons of travel, the clans finally arrived to their new home. The ancient forest territories.

Plot

The four clans have returned to the forest, yet none of these cats have ever seen it before. It's not the same forest that their ancestors had thrived in because, as their ancestors had said, the old forest had been destroyed. It seems to the cats like the Twolegs abandoned what they were doing for unknown reasons and left the forest alone. Yet, after the countless moons of no inhabitants, the forest had grown back to its original glory.

Now, the four clans must face the dangers that come with returning here. It had been decided that the clans would split the territories as they originally were, but that does not stop the feuds between the clans and anger of the over the territories. Over the many moons without the clans, the forest has become overrun by rogues, foxes, rats, and other dangerous wild animals. Also, no clan cat has ever explored this new forest, and other unknown dangers await them.

Will the clans be able to survive here? Or was StarClan wrong again?

Updates

ACCEPTING!

The RP has begun! Characters are still being accepted, so feel free to join. Also, from now on please use (( )) for OCC posts. Thanks and happy RPing!

CO-OWNER ~ Catlover233 PLEASE SEND FORMS TO HER IM LEAVING ON VACATION

Clans

Blue ~ Tom

Pink ~ She-cat

ThunderClan

Leader: Owlstar {CherryTheCat15}

Deputy: Flametail {0023567467}

Medicine Cat: Leafshade {SpiritWolfe}

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cloverpaw {Catlover232}

Warriors:

Sootclaw {Emeraldmay}

Apprentices:

Oakpaw [Mentor- Sootclaw] {catlover232}

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

WindClan

Leader: Nightstar {Flamma}

Deputy: Redclaw{Raven301}

Medicine Cat: Honeyfern {0023567467}

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Moonshine {Bluestar1315}

Queens:

Apprentices:

Echopaw [Mentor- ?] {Raven301}

Honeypaw [Mentor- ?] {Bluestar1315}

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

RiverClan

Leader: Ravenstar {SpiritWolfe}

Deputy: Rapidwaters{Frosslass}

Medicine Cat: Splashpool {girlfairy76}

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cloudpaw {Flamma}

Warriors:

Frostfur {CherryTheCat15}

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

ShadowClan

Leader: Dawnstar {0023567467}

Deputy: Goldenleaf {Flamma}

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Firespirit {CherryTheCat15}

Splashtail { Bluestar1315}

Queens:

Apprentices:

Ripplepaw [Mentor- Firespirit] {Raven301}

Queens:

Lilacshine (Kits are free to take! If you want one PM girlfairy76) {girlfairy76}

Kits:

Ashkit (Father- Splashtail) {Raven301}

Elders:

StarClan

Place of No Stars

Rogues/Loners

Kittypets

Character Sheets

Username: DCF Username.

Character Name: The cat's name.

Clan: Thunder, Shadow, Wind River, Rouge, kittypet, ect.

Rank: Warrior, Leader, Deputy, Queen, Kit, Apprentice, Medicine Cat ect.

Appearance: Fur colour, eye colour, scars, ect. You can have a picture, but make sure to also have a description even if you do.

Personality: The cat's personality.

History: A short history.

Other: Anything else? Crushes? Family?

Password: Read the rules.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[B]Clan:[/B]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Password:[/b]

Rules

~ Listen to me: what I say goes.

~ No spamming.

~ No Mary-Sues (over-powered, immortal).

~ Posts must have AT LEAST 5 sentences per cat.

~ Do not control other user's characters without permission.

~ Use good grammar.

~ Password: StarClan

~ Keep things PG-13.

~ Only make as many characters as you think you can handle.

~ Do not be gone more than two weeks without notice.

~ If you want to have a prophecy PM me first and we will talk about it.

~ All forms MUST be PM'd to me or they will be IGNORED.

~ Please use (( )) when posting in OCC

~ And most important: HAVE FUN!

Territory

user posted image

Edited by CherryTheCat15

Working on a character form now smile.gif

Slight suggestion, but if you're lacking in people playing, maybe cutting down on the number of clans would solve that?

((@SpiritWolfe- Sure thing!

@Raven301- Sorry, but i feel that causes unnecessary clutter. You can refer to the "Clan" section to see which spots are taken and who is in each clan. If you wnat to see a specific Character sheet, pleae pm me, i have them all save on a word file.

@Emeraldmay- Okay and thank for the tip, but things seem to be going okay now. ^.^

Attention- The RP starts now. Characters are still being accepted, so feel free to join. Also, from now on please use (( )) for OCC posts. Thanks and happy RPing!))

Owlstar

Owlstar yawned as the first ray of sunshine came through his den under High Rock. He had slept on the bare ground the night before, just as had many other cats. Everyone was too exhausted from the journey to even try to make themselves beds. Some of the dens were torn half apart, and they would soon need to repair them. Luckily, ThunderClan camp's most prized feature still stood in tact, it's gorse tunnel leading into camp, and the thorn bushes surrounding camp and protecting it. Owlstar pushed himself out of his den and looked across the camp. Some cats were out and about, but many where still sleeping. He sighed.

"What will happen to me and my beloved clan here?" Owlstar whispered to himself.

How would they survive in this unknown place, with only the starts to guide them? They knew nothing of this forest. The previous night, the one they had arrived, was a full moon, but of course there was no gathering since the clans were all together. He felt a pang of sadness. It was hard to leave the other clans after the long journey and go back to the way it was. But it was what had to be done.

Lilacshine

Lilacshine got up. Last night she was too tired to get a proper nest. This wouldn't be good. She was close to kitting, and nothing was ready - the dens, for example, plus ShadowClan know it's territory anymore. She hadn't been from the forest territories here, so she didn't know what to do.

Splashpool

Splashpool got up and stretched. She would need to pick herbs today. She was one of those sensible cats who was able to go out and make a nest, unlike most other RiverClanners. She got up to look for Ravenstar or Rapidwaters, the RiverClan leader and deputy. They would need to know if she went out to pick herbs.

Edited by girlfairy76

Ravenstar

Ravenstar yawned and huffed in annoyance as bright rays of sunshine penetrated the thin fronds of lichen that concealed the entrance to the den. I'm going to have to fix that some time soon, she thought dully, grim determination in her eyes. She shouldered her way through the leafy curtain, blinking against the harsh bright sunlight. "My clan needs me, especially at a time like this, she murmured under her breath, leaping down from a fallen tree that served as her 'Hightree'. Ravenstar shook out her glossy black pelt and scanned the sandy clearing with gleaming amber eyes, catching sight of Spashpool, the RiverClan medicine cat, gazing around as if looking for some cat. "The camp is still a mess, she began to say as she padded up to Splashpool. "I'll get some cats to clean the clearing and get rid of most of the Twoleg evidence. We might be able to find a suitable medicine den for you." Ravenstar paused, stretching her back with a luxurious swish of her plumed tail. "Was there something you wanted?"

Leafshade

Leafshade busied herself to sorting the feeble amount of dried herbs she had collected along the difficult journey, muttering under her breath. All the ThunderClan cats were stirring around her; she had been awake for some time pondering over her troubling thoughts. Was this where StarClan really meant us to be, the territories that were nearly destroyed by Twolegs so long ago? What is to become of us? She sighed heavily and paced around her makeshift den, tucking the dried, brittle herbs into nooks and crannies to keep them safe. "Juniper berries, dock leaves, horsetail, goldenrod, cobwebs, marigold, borage, burdock root, catmint, colts foot, comfrey, feverfew, poppy seeds, tansy, yarrow..." Leafshade went over the long list of herbs, keeping in mind the ones that she didn't have. She trotted over to the drowsy form of Cloverpaw, prodding her awake. "Come on, we should be setting out now for herbs. We're missing burdock root, cobwebs, comfrey, and feverfew. Can you tell me what those herbs are for?" She decided to test her young apprentice; she was getting quite good at understanding and learning the ways of medicine cats.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Splashpool

Splashpool eyed her leader. "I was thinking me and Cloudpaw could go and look for herbs?" she asked her leader, sitting down. "That is, unless you want me here to do something?" she added. It would be good for Cloudpaw, she mused. "Cloudpaw!" The medicine cat meowed for her apprentice, flicking her thin tail.

((I can't remember how Splashpool looks, Cherry can you send me the form or something?))

Rapidwaters~

RiverClan's deputy awoke with a yawn. It had been a long night, and it had taken it's toll. Rapidwaters slowly got up and stretched, his muscles rippling under his silver and white streaked pelt. He padded out into the morning sun, his eyes adjusting to the light. He saw his leader talking to Splashpool and went over to them. "Excuse me, Ravenstar, should I send out a hunting patrol?" He asked politely. The Clan was surely to be tired out to, and a quick hunting patrol to bring back prey would surely wake them up.

Ravenstar

Ravenstar settled down next to Splashpool, tucking her plumed tail neatly around her paws. She waited to respond, grooming her dark, sleek fur for a few moments. "Of course, Splashpool," she mewed quietly as she raised her slender head. "That's a great idea." Ravenstar leaped to her paws as Rapidwaters, the RiverClan deputy, padded up to them. "How about the two of us go out hunting together, Rapidwaters? I could do with a nice stretch." She began to pad to the entrance of the RiverClan camp, then paused, glancing over her shoulder. "The clan will be fine, they'll understand why we left." She nodded confidently, then set a brisk pace to the fast-flowing river in their territory, which had plenty of plump fish during this time of year. She realized with a startled jolt that she was beginning to feel comfortable in their new home for the very first time.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Rapidwaters~

He followed Ravenstar towards the river. Once they got to the bank of the river, he quietly sat down and waited for the silver flash of fish scales. While he waited, he glanced over to his leader. "So, what do you think of the new, I mean old, well you know what I mean." He said and cleared his throat. "The territory. What's your opinion on it so far? I think it's-" He got cut off by a fish swimming by. Rapidwaters lashed out an extended paw and threw the fish onto the river bank. He killed it with a quick snap of the neck. As if nothing happened, he started talking again. "As I was saying, I think everything's good so far, especially since there is plenty of prey. Though I can't help but wonder how harsh the winters are here..."

When Cloudpaw woke up, she realized her master, Splashpool wasn't in her nest. Getting up, the cream colored cat, trotted around the camp looking for Splashpool. She spotted her next to Ravenstar. Splashpool! Do you need any help?

Splashpool

The slender she-cat nodded. "You bet I do! It's time we look for herbs around here. We need to know. We can't use the dried up ones from travelling, they are too old and the juices are gone." she sighed before turning around and whisking out of camp. "First we'll look for marigold!" she called out. That was needed most. If everyone started battling again, they needed to be prepared. Next would be catmint. They had a barn near them, so that wouldn't be too hard.

Ravenstar

Ravenstar settled down underneath the long, sweeping tendrils of a willow tree, so that her shadow over the swift river wouldn't stand out as much. She crouched low as her eyes darted around the current, her tail twitching back and forth. She flicked one ear as an indication that she was listening to Rapidwaters, but her eyes were peeled for the silvery grey flash of fish scales. She listened in silence as Rapidwaters spoke, giving a tiny nod of approval when he caught a fish and killed it with a quick, clean swipe to the throat. Rapidwaters will make a good leader... When he finished speaking, Ravenstar sat upright with a faraway look in her sparkling amber eyes. "Well, our territory is nice. Our camp is very well concealed, and there is plenty of fish. We will have to be cautious if the river floods, or the river freezes over. But the current is fast, and the water is always flowing. If it does freeze, then that must be a very harsh, cold leafbare." Ravenstar took a deep breath, her gaze traveling from the gurgling river to the RiverClan deputy. "But...but my biggest fear is that" - her voice cracked as she imagined the fall of the four clans - "what if StarClan was wrong? What if they led us to our doom?" She hung her head, her shoulders sagging. "Sometimes I doubt that our ancestors always make the right decisions." Ravenstar dove forward as she caught sight of a small fish, tossing it into the air with a fast paw and sinking her fangs into its succulent body. She sighed in satisfaction as she made her kill, but her expression was blank, her eyes dull with despair and dread. You're scared, a tiny voice taunted inside her head. Yes. Yes, I am, she answered, sinking her sharp claws in the damp soil.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Ok cried Cloudpaw padding over to Splashpool. You lead the way. The two cats started to walk out of the camp. After a minute of walking and a few stops for Cloudpaw to sniff a flower or a tree Cloudpaw begin to wonder when they would reach a Marigold patch. Do you know where we are. Every thing is so different here. Edited by Flamma

Splashpool

Splashpool stopped. "Yes I know. We're in the forest territories. The Clan originally lived here, then when it was getting destroyed by twolegs they went to the lake territories, where we were born." She meowed. She came across the river and looked for something. Aha. She found the yellow flower. "Marigold!" Splashpool exclaimed, running over and picking the leaves.

Cloudpaw watched as Splashpool picked the Marigold leaves. She looked around for some more and saw alsome growing at the base of a tree. She started to pick the leaves stopping occasionally to sniff the yellow flower. After she had a good sized pile, she searched for more Marigolds. Instead she found some pretty blue flowers. Naturally she sniffed them not knowing there was a bee hidden in the petals before it was too late. Splashpool! Something stung my nose! Cloudpaw cried running to Splashpool.

Cloverpaw slowly woke up to Leafshade prodding her. She sighed sleepily and drowsily sat on her paws wrapping her tail around her paws and starting to groom her fur. She listened to Leafshade's question carefully and paused a little to think. "Yes. I think I know. Burdock root is used for infection, comfrey for broken bones, cobwebs for bleeding and..." Cloverpaw's voice trailed off as she sank deep into thought. "I forgot what feverfew is for." Cloverpaw said as she dipped her head in disappointment.

Edited by catlover232

Dawnstar woke up from where she lay. She walked out of her den and into the clearing. I think the dawn patrol has already left. Maybe I should lead tomorrows dawn patrol as I haven't been on one for ages.

As Nightstar woke up to light streaming in from the roof of his nest he got up and walked to the center of camp hoping to start a hunting patrol. Seeing everyone was still asleep, he quickly and carefully stepped around the sleeping cats and out of camp. Sitting down for a minute he realized that one of the first orders of business was rebuilding dens and nests. Seeing some bracken nearby Nightstar quickly collected it and brought it back to camp where other cats were beginning to stir.

Edited by Flamma

((Can Firespirit be Ripplepaw's mentor?))

Redclaw

As Redclaw opened his eyes he stared around for a moment before remembering, Ahh we finally reached out new home Stretching Redclaw watched as Nightstar brought in bracken for what he assumed would be the nursery. "Come on, get up."

Redclaw whispered to Moonshine, gently nosing her. Walking over to Nightstar Redclaw picked up some of the bracken and began dragging it to where the old nursery was. Setting down his load Redclaw called across the clearing, "Echopaw, come here!" As the apprentice yawned and stretched Redclaw turned to Nightstar "We should send out a hunting patrol as well as get some of the debris out of the clearing." he suggested as Echoaw scampered over.

Echopaw

Echopaw woke to the sound of her name being called. Quickly stretching and yawning Echopaw bound across the clearing to Redclaw, "Yes?" she asked wondering what she would be doing today, I hope I get to go hunting! she thought excitedly. "I would like you and Honeypaw to start clearing out the nursery." Awwww Echopaw thought to herself while outwardly nodding her head, "Sure thing!" she said scampering away, "I'll go get Honeypaw!"

Ripplepaw

As Ripplepaw slowly woke up he saw Lilacshine and Dawnstar were up already. Getting to his feet Ripplepaw looked around the new/old ShadowClan camp. Wow this place needs a lot of work he thought to himself. Seeing what looked like it used to be the nursery Ripplepaw began dragging away some of the small branches that littered the ground nearby.

Ashkit

As Ashkit heard some of the other cats stirring he immediately perked up and clambered over Splashtail, "Woah." Ashkit said looking around the camp, "This place is so cool!" quickly leaping away Ashkit scurried over to a large log near the edge of camp. Cool! he thought as he sank his tiny claws in and began to climb.

Thunderclan ~ Sootclaw

As Sootclaw rolled out of his scarce mossy bed, he looked up at the crystalline blue sky between the patchy holes of the warrior's den. Muscles stiff from being curled up too long, he stretched, taking a deep breath in as the unfamiliar smells surrounded him. Sharp claws kneaded the ground in front of him, and he ducked under the overhanging branch of the warrior's den and into the clearing.

The clearing was near empty, but Sootclaw could see a flicker of action from where the medicine cat's den lay. Noting that the freshkill pile was empty, Sootclaw strolled leisurely over, enjoying the morning sun beating down on his pelt. Poking his head into where Leafshade and Cloverpaw sat, he asked:

"Have you ladies eaten yet today?" Pushing up on his rear legs, Sootclaw shook a support that made up the den, checking to see if it would hold. Thankfully it did, and he went back onto all fours. "Did the den shelter you properly last night?"

Owlstar

Owlstar shook his dark brown fur and his golden gaze scanned the camp, looking for his deputy. Patrols needed to be sent out, and Owlstar had a special request for him. He sighed and made his way over to the medicine cat den. Owlstar saw Sootclaw next to the den and nodded at him "Sorry to interrupt you Sootclaw," He stuck his head inside. "Leafshade, How's it coming along? Did you gather enough herbs during the journey?" The large Tom still meet an year out for any sign of Flametail. If Leafshade wanted to go out and collect more herbs, she would need a warrior to come with her. No one knew these territories well and there were danger around every bend.

Frostfur

Frostfur yawned and stretched, rolling onto his back and placing a paw on his chest. He has rolled off of his sad excuse for a nest last night, and the measly bundle of moss was squashed. He stuck his head out of the den and hoped through. Lots of cats where out and about the clan. Many of the ones he saw though looked quite tired an annoyed, so he decided that today was not the day to play his usual pranks on them. He made his way over to the fresh-kill pile and licked his lips. "I'm starving! I can't wait to take a bite out of a big juicy fi-oh." He stopped as he looked into the empty fresh-kill pile. He scrunched up his nose. "Well it looks like someone isn't doing their job." He said, plopping down next to it and starting to groom his fur. Huh.

((Sure thing, Firespirit could definitely be Ripplepaw's mentor.))

Firespirit

Firespirit shook her orange fur as she rose from the spot in the den she slept on. She shook her fur again, trying to clear it of dirt. "Ick. We really need to get real nests. Oh that's right, ill get Ripplepaw help me." She pushed her way out of the den. "Ripplepaw~" she sang, "Let's go exploring!" In reality though, they wouldn't be going farther than the nearest moss tree.

((I can't remember how Splashpool looks, Cherry can you send me the form or something?))

Splashpool

Slashpool sighed. "Let me look." She found a bee sting. "Cloudpaw you KNOW I don't have the right herbs to cure a bee sting! Come on now, we have to go look for a blackberry bush." she sighed again. Or maybe burdock. Soon she came upon the bush. "Aha! Here we are." she meowed, picking some leaves and chewing them up, applying the pulp onto the bee sting. "Does it feel better now?" she murmured.