Ha-Ki

Golden Sunlight Lineage

I want to join!

Forum name/Scroll name: evanpamyupamyu

Do you accept breeding requests? Sure ^w^

Do you have cb dragons to start with? Yep tongue.gif

If yes: How many? 1 Tangar (ungendered as of now) & 2 Sunstones (eggs)

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift? No thank you tongue.gif

Any extra notes: Doing a spiral. Thank you! :3

Edited by evanpamyupamyu

I need a pink dragon for influencing my eggs, please!

pink males on your scroll: 0

pink females on your scroll: 0

requested gender of pink: male please biggrin.gif If you only have a female, that's fine too. I don't have any pink dragons and I kinda need some so.. the more the merrier ^w^

Sorry for updating so late, it's been a busy week.

Welcome evanpamyupamyu, thanks for joining smile.gif

And thanks for the cool banner smile.gif

I'll try to find a couple of ER pinks in the AP, if I don't succeed I'll breed you some.

Btw, did I mention that my 3rd gen pair refused each other... dry.gif

Sorry for updating so late, it's been a busy week.

Welcome evanpamyupamyu, thanks for joining smile.gif

And thanks for the cool banner smile.gif

I'll try to find a couple of ER pinks in the AP, if I don't succeed I'll breed you some.

Btw, did I mention that my 3rd gen pair refused each other...  dry.gif

awwwwww, I can't believe it sad.gif Bad dragons!

I have a friend who will donate a pink hatchling, but it wasn't influenced.

Gotta start somewhere smile.gif Whatever it genders, it'll help. I'll pm evanpamyupamyu once she sends me link.

EDIT: she sent two! both uninfluenced, let's see how lucky we are biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

Wow! Thanks for helping out, daba smile.gif

I stalked the AP for about two hours, and guess what? Every time I'm AP-hunting I reflex-click on all the pinks and throw them back, and today I didn't see a single one - guess that's Murphy's law xd.png

I finally got back to my breeding projects, and I have two 2nd gens up for grabs. Please let me know where they went. (Hoping that 2nd gen tangars will not be stolen by people who stalk the breeding threads...)

1st 2nd gen tangar

2nd 2nd gen tangar

I have two pink hatchies available, do you still need some, evanpamyupamyu?

I finally got back to my breeding projects, and I have two 2nd gens up for grabs. Please let me know where they went. (Hoping that 2nd gen tangars will not be stolen by people who stalk the breeding threads...)

1st 2nd gen tangar

2nd 2nd gen tangar

I have two pink hatchies available, do you still need some, evanpamyupamyu?

oh, how coincidental! I was just sorting my scroll, LOL, and planning to breed for this project.

I took the second one, already having an egg from the first pair.

Hopefully the first will go to someone breeding the lineage - might be better to ask us to pm you, I think smile.gif

But this one is safe and sound on my scroll!

evanpamyupamyu: you are very welcome smile.gif I hope they gendered well, maybe I'll take a peek to see laugh.gif

EDIT: oh, dear sad.gif evanpamyupamyu has 2 eggs that died, it appears he hasn't visited his scroll lately. and, unfortunately, both those pinks gendered female.

If he comes back around, maybe we can help with a male pink.

Deb

Edited by daba555

I know it's safer to send the teleport via pm, but like this it's faster and I'm so impatient when I'm locked xd.png

Since my 4th gen majestic moonlight egg was stolen from the thread, I wouldn't post teleport links for higher gen checkers again, I am just hoping that a 2nd gen tangar is nothing people will steal ninja.gif

The first one is still available, I cancelled the teleport, influenced, and incubated it to hatch it. Heading to bed now, by the time I get back here it should be a 2nd gen tangar hatchie looking for a nice home. pm me or simply post here.

The 2nd gen hatchie is still available. Anyone needs one? I already have a son from that pair.

Offer any random AP egg

You know what, I'd like it - gonna make a swirly corkscrew smile.gif

First one will be even-gen, this one...won't!

I sent a gray hatchie smile.gif

xd.png

Saw that too late, it grew up on my scroll dry.gif

oh, darn! I should have thought of it sooner, I'm sorry sad.gif

however, now you have the opportunity to do something different, so it's still all good biggrin.gif

here's your boy I took:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YcoKJ

Tropical Jocky II (anagram'd his code)

I love the name biggrin.gif

Maybe I'll make a stairstep with his brother, or a big spiral or something like that smile.gif

OK, what a frustrating morning!

I tried breeding more than a dozen pairs, to continue on this lineage, and got 3-4 refusals and lots of the wrong eggs.

I did send them all to the AP, and probably shouldn't have, but I had so many to try and thought I would get at least one of what I wanted (3 different matches), and didn't want to hang up my space.

Well, I have space now, LOL, since I couldn't get anything I wanted!

I hope you all are having better luck!

Edited by daba555

Luck with this lineage? Not really, breeding sunstones from this pairing seems incredibly hard! I almost all the time get tangars, and I also sent a lot of them to the AP already sad.gif

The one 3rd gen pair I have refused each other. I bred a sibling of the tangar... and forgot to influence it. Of course it gendered female and won't breed with the sunstone female I have... dry.gif

So my current plan is breeding another 3rd gen tangar sibling to the above one (since rebreeding that side seems so much easier) and breeding all my cb pairs again and again, hoping for a sunstone.

How can it be that sunstones are so hard to breed out of this pairing? They have cave blocker status after all! After all this frustration I really admire the patience of people who breed metal x blocker checkers!

Anyone here who needs a couple of pinks? I currently have two eggs from the AP, they can be influenced for about 24 more hours.

Wow, I've been really busy and haven't seen your post in ages xd.png

You managed to get a sunstone out of the pairing, congrats!

What is a chevron?

I finally got my 3rd gen replacement mate and managed to breed my 4th gen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OWbzM

I definitely have to continue working on this lineage smile.gif

Edit: lol, I just did continue to work on this lineage and found some dragons on my scroll I couldn't remember I bred unsure.gif But obviously I also forgot to influence them - however, they make a nice pair: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uDAf5

Edit 2: Got two 2nd gen sunstones - one and another one - and another tangar to lock me cool.gif Seems this is a good day biggrin.gif

*goes influence them*

Edited by Ha-Ki