Ha-Ki

Golden Sunlight Lineage

I hope I did everything right and this lineage doesn't exist yet. If this is considered a duplicate, please direct me to the original thread.

This lineage combines gold-horned Tangars and Sunstones, because they look really pretty together and they deserve some love smile.gif

Every new member will receive a 2nd gen Golden Sunlight egg to help getting started. The breed of the egg is your choice, but please be aware that Tangars seem to be easier to breed from this pairing and you might have to wait longer for a Sunstone.

Content:

1. Description of lineage - this post

2. Requirements for joining - this post

3. Rules - this post

4. News Board - 2nd post

5. Forms - 3rd post

6. Banners (none yet) - 3rd post

7. Members list - 4th post

8. Donors list - 4th post

9. Waiting lists - 4th post

1. Description:

You are completely free in your choice of lineage you want to do - even-gen, stairstep, spiral or anything else you come up with can be part of this project. The only requirement is that it contains tangars and sunstones and no other breeds. Personally, I am going for male Tangar x female Sunstone checker, 'coz I love checker lineages smile.gif

There are no naming schemes you have to follow, you can name your dragons whatever you want.

Lineage Example:

user posted image

Longest lineages:

daba's 3rd gen checker

my own 3rd gen checkers

purplehaze's amazing 5th gen checker

2. Requirements for joining:

1. Ehm... you should like Tangars and Sunstones?

2. Having a couple of pink dragons to influence eggs would be helpful. If you don't have any, you can request a couple here. Do not request special lineages for them.

3. Rules:

1. Do not kill, bite, zombify, neglect or freeze gifts without the gifter's permission. If you feel like you want a vampire, zombie, frozen hatchie or whatever from this lineage, that is perfectly fine - but please use an egg you bred yourself or ask for the breeder's permission first.

2. No view links - they are considered egg spam and are against the forum rules. Use lineage links instead. To create a lineage link, replace the word "view" with the word "lineage" in the url.

3. Please don't use this thread for trading. Bloodswaps are fine, but please don't request anything not related to this lineage here - go to one of the other trading threads for that or arrange trades via pm.

4. Be nice to each other.

5. Have fun.

Edited by Ha-Ki

4. News:

Feb 5 - 10 members, and a new 3rd gen!

Jan 6 - 8 members!

Dec 9 - 4th gen checker, and first 3rd gen alternating checker

Nov 18 - chevron lineage (see link for example) added

Aug 29 - two pink hatchies donated by daba

Aug 26 - 7 members! And a banner!

Aug 23 - 6 members!

Aug 22 - daba bred this 3rd gen checker - congrats!

Jul 31 - 5 members!

Jul 30 - 3 members!

Jul 29 - thread created

Edited by Ha-Ki

5. Forms:

I want to join!

Forum name/Scroll name:

Do you accept breeding requests?

Do you have cb dragons to start with?

If yes: How many?

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift?

Any extra notes:

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]I want to join![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B]Forum name/Scroll name:[/B]
[B]Do you accept breeding requests?[/B]
[B]Do you have cb dragons to start with?[/B]
[B]If yes: How many?[/B]
[B]Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift?[/B]
[B]Any extra notes:[/B]

I want to be a donor!

Forum name/Scroll name:

Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed:

Stipulations (e.g. no biting, freezing, ...):

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]I want to be a donor![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B]Forum name/Scroll name:[/B]
[B]Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed:[/B]
[B]Stipulations (e.g. no biting, freezing, ...):[/B]

Please do not request pink dragons if you already have more than 3 of each gender. Please keep your scroll visible until I put you on the list.

I need a pink dragon for influencing my eggs, please!

pink males on your scroll:

pink females on your scroll:

requested gender of pink:

[SIZE=7][color=purple][b]I need a pink dragon for influencing my eggs, please![/b][/color][/SIZE]
[b]pink males on your scroll:[/b]
[b]pink females on your scroll:[/b]
[b]requested gender of pink:[/b]

6. Banners:

by evanpamyupamyu - thanks for making a banner smile.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=152930][IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/2070rqd.gif][/URL]

Edited by Ha-Ki

7. Members List:

Ha-Ki* - tangar x sunstone checker

Lavinia* - checkers and alternating checkers from this lineage; stair/spiral only upon request

daba555*

Sucrioth*

Vaati*

Zerhai*

evanpamyupamyu* - spiral

Tiga*

Kallia*

Glyndlamir*

* takes breeding requests for dragons - thanks for helping!

8. Donors:

Forum name/Scroll name: Ha-Ki

Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed: 2nd and 3rd gen so far

Stipulations: No killing, biting or zombifying, freezing is ok

Forum name/Scroll name: Lavinia/Lavinia

Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed: Only can breed 2nd gens right now; willing to breed any pink lineage from my scroll for members on the pink lists (please PM me which lineage you would like)

Stipulations: Please do not earthquake, kill, abandon, or trade.

Forum name/Scroll name:purplehaze

Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed: F sunstone x M Tangar checker - second gen up to 5th gen, purplehaze's awesome 5th gen

Stipulations: No biting, killing, neglecting or trading. Gifting and freezing are okay

Forum name/Scroll name: Zerhai/Zerhai

Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed: 2nd gen evengen only at the moment

Stipulations (e.g. no biting, freezing, ...): name them, don't kill them, and only freeze if you let me know first

9. Waiting Lists:

2nd gen Sunstone and Gold-horned Tangar Waiting List:

1. Lavinia (either breed) - Done

2. daba555 - Done

3. Sucrioth - was inactive, I'll send another one when active again

4. Vaati - Done

5. Zerhai - Done

6. Tiga - teleport pending

7. Glyndlamir - Done

High Priority Pink Waiting List:

(members without pinks or a pink of the requested gender)

Done:

evanpamyupamyu (male preferred) - 2 hatchies by daba555, thanks for helping!

Medium Priority Pink Waiting List:

(members with 1-2 pinks of the requested gender)

Edited by Ha-Ki

I want to join!

Do you accept breeding requests? Yes

Do you have cb dragons to start with? Yes

If yes: How many? I currently have CB: 2 M, 3 F Sunstones; 3 M 1 F Tangars

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift? Yes please (either breed is fine)! smile.gif

Any extra notes: I will make checkers and alternating checkers from this lineage; stair/spiral only upon request.

I want to be a donor!

Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed: Only can breed 2nd gens right now; willing to breed any pink lineage from my scroll for members on the pink lists (please PM me which lineage you would like)

Stipulations (e.g. no biting, freezing, ...): Please do not earthquake, kill, abandon, or trade.

I love this combination of dragons. I have my own lineage already built: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oeKbU

I will not be joining, but if anyone needs a mate for one of the dragons from this lineage, I will be glad to breed one.

I want to be a donor!

Forum name/Scroll name:purplehaze

Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed: F sunstone x M Tangar checker - second gen up to 5th gen.

Stipulations (e.g. no biting, freezing, ...): No biting, killing, neglecting or trading. Gifting and freezing are okay.

Wow, purplehaze, that dragon is incredibly beautiful!

5th gen is also my current goal, I'll come back to you for a mate once I get there smile.gif

Thanks a lot for being a donor!

I want to join!

Forum name/Scroll name: daba555

Do you accept breeding requests? yes

Do you have cb dragons to start with? yes

If yes: How many? a bunch

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift? yes, just to share - no rush

Any extra notes: nope!

I have several sunstones because of the prism project and just started picking up tangers from the AP the day before you started this. It's got to be a sign smile.gif

I started picking up Sunrise/Sunset eggs a couple of days before Zerhai started her Eventide/Dawn lineage...too coincidental!!!

Again, I would never have thought to put these 2 breeds together, but it really, really is pretty!

I want to join!

Forum name/Scroll name: Sucrioth

Do you accept breeding requests? Yes

Do you have cb dragons to start with? None yet, I'm new

If yes: How many?

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift? Sure biggrin.gif

Any extra notes: nope!

Yay, we have 4 members now!

Welcome, Sucrioth!

One of my cb pairs gave me an egg, the others that were available for breeding showed no interest. Sending a teleport link to Lavinia.

I want to join!

Forum name/Scroll name:Vaati, xyeniax

Do you accept breeding requests? Oh yus.

Do you have cb dragons to start with? Yes.

If yes: How many? 3 CB Sunstones and 3 CB Tangars

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift? Sure

Any extra notes: Ahoy.

Bred two 2nd gens and sent teleport links to the people on the wating list. Enjoy!

Hope everyone got the new release eggs they wanted smile.gif

I've been trying to finish the Prism Project and some other things I'd been working on, but nothing is clicking sad.gif

So to make myself happy I bred this pretty little eggie smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IXtkE

I haven't named the female side yet, but I will as soon as my brain gets in gear.

I have collected 10 CB Tangers and 11 CB Sunstones so far, so there will be more breeding smile.gif

If TJ would allow us more eggs, it'd be easier wink.gif

anyone have anything nice to show?

Love the Diamond Bananas name laugh.gif

I was rather busy in the last time and neglected my breeding projects a bit (even forgot to influence two majestic moonlight eggs), but I hope to find some time this weekend smile.gif

Yay a use for my sunstones! *ignores voice in my head telling me that i am part of enough projects and lineages* now i just need to get a few more tangars!

I want to join!

Forum name/Scroll name:Zerhai/Zerhai

Do you accept breeding requests? absolutely

Do you have cb dragons to start with? Yep!

If yes: How many? 11 cb sunstones, 4 cb Tangars

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift? uh sure

Any extra notes: i usually hold gifts for up to 48 hours unless i state otherwise, and then its usually only reduced to 24 hours. Even then i prefer gifts to be accepted as soon as possible, and impatience starts kicking in after 12 hours.

I want to be a donor!

Forum name/Scroll name: Zerhai/Zerhai

Generations/Lineages that you offer to breed: 2nd gen evengen only at the moment

Stipulations (e.g. no biting, freezing, ...):name them, don't kill them, and only freeze if you let me know first

Edited by Zerhai

Welcome Zerhai smile.gif

I'm sending you a teleport link for a 2nd gen I bred two days ago, as Sucrioth seems to be offline for a while.

Sucrioth, when you're back to accept your welcome gift shoot me a pm or leave a note here, I'll breed you another one then smile.gif

I'm currently waiting for this sunstone to hatch and hope it will like the mate I have for her.

Edited by Ha-Ki

Welcome Zerhai smile.gif

I'm sending you a teleport link for a 2nd gen I bred two days ago, as Sucrioth seems to be offline for a while.

Sucrioth, when you're back to accept your welcome gift shoot me a pm or leave a note here, I'll breed you another one then smile.gif

I'm currently waiting for this sunstone to hatch and hope it will like the mate I have for her.

Thank you much!

Yay a use for my sunstones! *ignores voice in my head telling me that i am part of enough projects and lineages* now i just need to get a few more tangars!

FYI - you can find lots of both of these in the AP, mostly all CB.

I have more than 10 of each, just over the last few weeks, and right now they're all ER.

FYI - you can find lots of both of these in the AP, mostly all CB.

I have more than 10 of each, just over the last few weeks, and right now they're all ER.

I am very aware, it is simply that i have so many things going that i have to remind myself of all of them, and sometimes i simply don't have room!

I am very aware, it is simply that i have so many things going that i have to remind myself of all of them, and sometimes i simply don't have room!

well, I think we need more egg slots, is what. my opinion doesn't count, though, LOL.

Signature ^w^

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=152930][IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/2070rqd.gif][/URL]