Ha-Ki

Golden Sunlight Lineage

I want to join!

Forum name/Scroll name: Tiga/Tigacat

Do you accept breeding requests? Yes

Do you have cb dragons to start with? only female of each breed, can get more

If yes: How many? one female of each

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift? a second gen Tanger please!

Any extra notes: I like chocolate!

wow, Christmas sure put a crimp in my other breeding projects!

Congrats on all the pretties :0

This is one example of a chevron:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4uNWY

This one is 4 gens, I'm sure it can be doubled (2 of the same bred together), or expanded to include more pb's in the middle.

Someone on the even-gen thread was doing it, and I followed along. Pretty, isn't it?

Oh my, I've been inactive for a while, sorry for the long pause.

Welcome Tiga! I'll send you the next 2nd gen tangar I breed smile.gif

@daba: Wow, that lineage is gorgeous. Especially the color combination is awesome, crimsons and golds look great together.

*thinking about making a chevron with pb tangars to have a use for all the female tangars now*

Oh my, I've been inactive for a while, sorry for the long pause.

Welcome Tiga! I'll send you the next 2nd gen tangar I breed smile.gif

@daba: Wow, that lineage is gorgeous. Especially the color combination is awesome, crimsons and golds look great together.

*thinking about making a chevron with pb tangars to have a use for all the female tangars now*

Hi, Ha-ki!!!

Yes, a chevron would be pretty with Sunstones on the outside smile.gif

I got the idea when helping someone else breed, and we did a swap.

It'll be easier (I hope) with these dragons!

Should be much easier to get eggs from them - remember the 2nd gen pb gold you gave me a long time ago? I finally managed to get a mate for him and promised their first offspring to the person who gave it to me - I'm breeding since September without a single egg xd.png

On topic: I can't post my latest progress 'coz I had to fog it, but I got a mate for my 4th gen which will be visible here once it's unfogged smile.gif

Should be much easier to get eggs from them - remember the 2nd gen pb gold you gave me a long time ago? I finally managed to get a mate for him and promised their first offspring to the person who gave it to me - I'm breeding since September without a single egg xd.png

On topic: I can't post my latest progress 'coz I had to fog it, but I got a mate for my 4th gen which will be visible here once it's unfogged smile.gif

check your pm's...

These two dragons look really beautiful together, so I went ahead and tried it as well.

Here is my 3rd gen checkers baby, mate is already on the works for him.

I'll also be happy to breed any siblings from him or any other pairs in that lineage, although preferably after the Valentine event, hehe.

I want to join!

Forum name/Scroll name: Glyndlamir

Do you accept breeding requests? Yes, sure!

Do you have cb dragons to start with? Yes

If yes: How many? Sunstones: 3F/3M Tangars: 2F/4M

Would you like a 2nd gen Sunstone or Tangar as welcome gift? Yes, please^^

Any extra notes: I would like to be unlocked when Valentine breeding starts, so if at all possible, it would be nice if I could recieve my welcome gift after that. Male Tangar x Female Sunstone looks really good to me, so if I could get an eggie from that pairing I'd be very happy. Any breed is fine.

Oh my, I've missed another post in this topic. I am starting to believe that the form software doesn't always display topics with unread posts correctly mad.gif I'll keep an eye on that...

However, a belated welcome Glyndlamir!

I hope you all got the valentine eggs you wanted smile.gif

I'm currently egg-locked with stuff for a hatchie.IOU, but I'll finally continue with this project once there's room on my scroll - I have a couple of new dragons that wait to be bred!

Tiga and Glyndlamir, I'll send you 2nd gens within the next week. If someone else is waiting for one, please poke me smile.gif

@daba: Thank you so much for the gold egg you bred for me, I finally got an egg from him and his new mate!

Edited by Ha-Ki

Yay, 5th gen! It went to another scroll 'coz I promised it to someone who helped me with another lineage project. Gladly taking requests for the next siblings.

Yay, 5th gen! It went to another scroll 'coz I promised it to someone who helped me with another lineage project. Gladly taking requests for the next siblings.

very nice! it's such a pretty combination, and I really need to work on it biggrin.gif

I have bred two 2nd Gens -both Tangars.

Have decided on doing a reverse checker, now I just need to collect more CBs^^

Reverse checkers look really nice, I've started my own one by accident when I forgot to influence my eggs biggrin.gif Looking forward to see yours!

Can't wait to continue mine further, at the moment the regular checker is my main project, but when that's done I want to continue the alternating checker and I can't wait to breed a chevron since daba showed me that type of lineage!

Edited by Ha-Ki

I've never heard of a chevron lineage, what does it look like?

My Sunstone gendered correctly and both Tangars are influenced and have hatched (yay^^)

Now I just need to wait until they grow up.

Are the chances to get a Sunstone/Tangar out of these pairs somewhat even?

Congrats on correctly gendered and hatched dragons!

Hadn't heard about chevron lineages either until daba showed me one, and since I saw it I want to make one laugh.gif

This is daba's example, hope it's ok to post it: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4uNWY

The chances to get tangars/sunstones seem to be more or less even, though there sometimes seem to be phases of a couple of weeks when you get nearly exclusively tangars. Not sure whether that's real or just my selective perception when I get the wrong breed over and over again biggrin.gif

Thanks^^

Looks a lot like an arrow, but it's pretty smile.gif

I have one more pairing to try for a Sunstone, after that I'll have to go and raise some CBs^^

I actually prefer 'normal' checkers most of the time, but I've been doing too many of them lately -.-

Edited by Glyndlamir

I finally found the time to continue with this project and finally got an egg from that one stubborn cb pair smile.gif All the mates up to 4th gen are already waiting for this 2nd gen guy, so I seriously hope he didn't inherit that stubbornness concerning breeding!

Thanks^^

Looks a lot like an arrow, but it's pretty smile.gif

I have one more pairing to try for a Sunstone, after that I'll have to go and raise some CBs^^

I actually prefer 'normal' checkers most of the time, but I've been doing too many of them lately -.-

I thought an arrow was when the ends are open?

Maybe I need to check out that lineage thread again, if I can find it.

Congrats on the egg, Ha-Ki smile.gif

I thought an arrow was when the ends are open?

Maybe I need to check out that lineage thread again, if I can find it.

Congrats on the egg, Ha-Ki smile.gif

Yes, I think it was like that...I wasn't referring to the lineage, just thought it lookes like one^^

I have tried all my pairs, but no Sunstone and no 3rd Gen egg -.-

As soon as I have room, I plan to breed this lineage again. It's been a while, just too many projects, and not enough egg slots xd.png

Is anyone else still working on this? I am going to try and get at least one egg in before the anniversary release, and the hubbub starts all over again blink.gif

It's been a while, just too many projects, and not enough egg slots xd.png

This is exactly my problem as well xd.png

I had planned to continue after the birthday event, but you're right, it's 8 days, that's enough time for them to grow up smile.gif

I really hope that they will release some hybrids or alts that are only available via breeding for the birthday event, the releases in the biomes start to keep me too busy to continue with lineage projects xd.png

*goes breeding her tangars and sunstones*