Ha-Ki

Golden Sunlight Lineage

Got my 5th gen tangar. And I almost have his mate ready, hope I get no refusals!

I also have a 5th gen sunstone sibling to the one above, if someone would like it, shoot me a pm smile.gif

Thanks to your generous gift I now have extended my lineage to gen 6!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9qk2p smile.gif

I am willing and able to breed an egg of any generation up to and including a sibling to this one (once the parents are off cooldown, that is.)

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks to your generous gift I now have extended my lineage to gen 6!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9qk2p smile.gif

I am willing and able to breed an egg of any generation up to and including a sibling to this one (once the parents are off cooldown, that is.)

Meep, I just realizend that since my lineage is a reversed checker, I won't be able to breed my lineage to yours -.-'

*sigh* That 4th gen pair is so stubborn... Trying to breed them since the beginning of June more or less regularly, but they haven't given me an egg so far.

So I bred a sunstone sibling to the 5th gen tangar I already have (lineage) - if the 4th gens ever give me an egg, I'll be prepared for whichever breed it is and have a mate ready biggrin.gif

*sigh* That 4th gen pair is so stubborn... Trying to breed them since the beginning of June more or less regularly, but they haven't given me an egg so far.

So I bred a sunstone sibling to the 5th gen tangar I already have (lineage) - if the 4th gens ever give me an egg, I'll be prepared for whichever breed it is and have a mate ready biggrin.gif

My suggestion is to re-breed one or both of the 3rd gens.

A different mate/pair might give better results smile.gif

Rebreeding one or both of the stubborn ones sounds like a plan. Maybe threatening them to replace them helps, I'll give them one last chance next week laugh.gif

Rebreeding one or both of the stubborn ones sounds like a plan. Maybe threatening them to replace them helps, I'll give them one last chance next week laugh.gif

Dragons do seem to understand threats. laugh.gif

Meeeh... Threatening to replace them helped, they gave me an egg the next time I tried laugh.gif

But their daughter inherited the stubbornness of her parents and refused her mate dry.gif

Maybe she knew I was egg-locked and not patient enough to wait until I could keep her egg xd.png

Anyone else still active here? I haven't been working on this lineage for a while, there's too many thing going on all at once xd.png

Next thing I'll do is rebreeding one or both of my 5th gens to finally get a 6th gen, and then I'll continue my inverse checker smile.gif

I'm currently sorting to my scroll and trying to organize it a bit and I realized I'm already at 4th Gen rolleyes.gif

Here's the eggie ^^

I have one leftover 2nd Gen Sunstone, so I guess I'll try and make a 4th Gen mate before officially calling it finished ^^''