picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Ronan took a look around. "Quite a nice office. Your boss must like your work." He smirked at her. He began pondering what he'd have to first consider as governing rules in his school. Training in the martial arts is a rigorous task, and rules must be put in place else the school could develop a bad reputation.

((Really hit a brick wall red, like hard. So thank you for the double post))

Mekarth watch from the shadows as each dragon fought among each other. 'So Juna was right, they did lack training or a sense of leadership. Only one group so far seem to have leadership, the rest are going full on berserk. What a damn pain in--' He tough to himself before he felt burning on his side. His claw extended scrapping on the ground as he gritted his teeth. Soon he collapsed on the ground, gasping for air, "Damn it........ Curse You............Dracul....."

((Yes that last part is outloud so anyone can hear it, but it is quite))

===================================================================================

Akili ran ahead of Atlas and watch the horizon and upcoming city for anything out of the ordinary. For a few minutes, she saw nothing, but after a while saw a patrol. "****. Atlas Move it, there a patrol coming and we need to hide." She said just loud enough for Atlas could hear from the small distance between them.

Minerva smiled back, replying, "Thanks, he does in fact. He's commented a few times on how great some of my work is. I can print you guys some of these articles if you want to read." She wonders if Bolz can read like Drake can. Well he most likely can since he has worked in a human city before. She planned to show him the Summer Park Community Center later after going to their fighting school, regardless if he could read or not.

---------------------------------------

The bee, that was flying around Mekarth, flew out of the building and made its way over to its honeycomb pygmy owner. The pygmy smiled at the approaching bee and asked, "Buzz my boy, did you find Mekarth?" Using his bee magic, he translated his pet's buzzing sounds into a language he can understand. Buzz the bee told its owner the black dragon's whereabouts. The pygmy appreciated his pet's help, "Thanks Buzz, it looks like are team has won." Buzz flew onto the pygmy's honeycomb back to rest and hang with the other bees. The pygmy formed a telepathic bond with his teammates and told them, 'Guys, it's Silas, I found where Mekarth is.'

One of his teammates said, 'Okay, we'll be right with you.'

The other one said triumphantly, 'Alright, it looks like we scored a victory!'

The pygmy said, 'Meet me where you see the bees are forming a star and we'll go take him down together.' As he said that, he heard a voice that sounded like Mekarth from inside the building, but it sounded so quiet that it was heard as gibberish. The pygmy flew some distance away from Mekarth's building as forming a star here would attract the other groups' attention to announce to them that the black dragon was in that very building. He landed on another skyscraper and commanded his bees to form a star. The insects flew off of his back and got together to form an outline of that very shape he wanted.

--------------------------------------------

As Aeolus was charging up his breath for an electric attack, the red dragon was fighting him back with claws and raising up vines to restrain the leader's limbs. The vines held Aeolus's forelimbs back to the sides of his head and his hindlegs down to the sides of his tail. He was trapped again. The red dragon got off the horde leader and turned himself to the side, so that his tail was facing Aeolus. The red lifted his tail and swung it back to get ready to knock out his opponent. But Aeolus won't let him as he immediately blew out his lightning break and zapped the red dragon. The red froze up in shock before he fell over stunned and paralyzed. With his foe out of the way, Aeolus telepathically told the crimson flare, 'Firefry, help! I've been trapped by vines again.'

'Hang on, I'm coming,' Firefry replied. Aeolus saw the orange glow from the corner of his eye and turned his head to see the flaming pygmy flying fast towards him. But Tavurth was chasing him down.

As Firefry touched the vine on his leader's right foreleg to burn it, Aeolus shouted, "Firefry, watch out!" Before the crimson flare could react, Tavurth slammed the pygmy down with his talon and held him there onto the ground. Firefry struggled to get out of the brute's hold, but the tiny dragon was no match for huge dragon's strength. Then Tavurth raised his tail up over Aeolus's head. The horde leader looked at it with worry, knowing full well that he was about to be put out of the game. Then the tail came down on him hard, bringing pain first and then turning the whole world black.

Atlas stopped for a moment when she heard Akil alerting her of an enemy patrol. "Shoot!" she cursed under her breath. She needed to find some place to hide fast or they will be found. The woman saw a giant rock nearby and went to hide behind it. She telepathically told her daughter, 'Akil, come hide behind this rock. They can't see us there.'

Ronan nodded. "Certainly." Then an idea came up. "Question, did anyone do an article about the gang that torched this place? Or how they were defeated?" He hoped Minerva would see the reason why he brought those events up. They were stories that would do great as news articles. Front page type of stuff.

"Oh sure! That would be amazing right? You're writing skills are so good!" He replies, while reading the articles. 'Man, those are some good stories there!' He thought, smiling.

Minerva printed her best articles for everyone to read. She felt flattered by Bolz's comment on her articles. It felt good to see that other people liked her works, it made her feel like a talented journalist. "Thanks, I'm glad to see you like them. That's why I got picked for the job." Then Ronan requested an article about the mafia who attacked. She replied, "I would, but someone else beat me to it first. He was the one who witnessed the whole thing and even saw you guys trying to save us. I'll show you the article he wrote if you want; it should be in his office." The poor man who was at the HQ during the attack must have been traumatized by murders and destruction. It was amazing how he could still write professionally after the whole thing.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan nodded. "I'd like to see that article. Check the accuracy." Drake was reading a few of Minerva's articles. Ronan's eyes looked around the office while his hearing remained aware of everything around them.

((sry not much else to post))

"Okay then, let's go." Then Minerva lead everyone to her co-worker's room where she saw him working on a new article. Minerva greeted him, "Hey Jordan, what are you writing right now?"

Jordan turned his chair around and answered, "I'm writing about the Equalists. They're this new anti-dragon organization that just sprung up yesterday. Did you hear about them?"

The woman nodded and answered, "Oh yes, I saw them on TV last evening."

Jordan explained, "They're supposedly trying to end this so-called "oppressive" rulership from the dragons here in Windfall." Then he noticed her companions and asked, "So who are these guys with you?"

Minerva introduced them, "This is my boyfriend, Ronan; this is his friend, Drake; and the this one here is Bolz. He just came to Windfall today."

---------------------------------------------------

After some time of waiting, the honeycomb pygmy's two allies flew down towards him. One of them was a spring dragon and the other is a kai dragon. After they landed next to him, the kai dragon asked, "Okay Silas, show us where Mekarth is."

The pygmy turned his head to one of his bees and told it, "Alright Buzz, lead the way." Buzz flew off and zoomed across the air on its way to Mekarth's location. The dragons followed after it and they all got to the building that the bee found the black dragon in. Buzz flew in through the window it got to find Mekarth, but the spring and kai were too big to go in. However, Silas was small enough to go.

The spring told the honeycomb, "We'll meet you inside. Just stay there next to Mekarth and don't let anyone else get to him."

Silas replied, "You can count on me!" As the honeycomb pygmy went in through the window, his comrades went down to the door where they would enter. Silas followed his pet inside through the building until they got to the one they were looking for. He smiled at the bee and whispered, "Good job, Buzz! I'll go find you a nice flower to pollinate once this is all over." After the bee returned to his back, Silas sat outside at the doorway and watched Mekarth while he waited for his teammates to get here, so that they could ambush him and capture him.

Ronan bowed to Minerva's coworker. "I heard you wrote an article about the attack that happened here. If I may, I'd like to see what you wrote." He wanted to judge the accuracy for himself. Drake bowed his head in greeting to the man before looking around the office.

((Here's Cynder_Dragonborn's (a former RPer) gift: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ory-2-679554185 )

Jordan smiled at them and said, "Sure thing. I'll go get it for you." He went to his cabinet and searched for the article in one of the folders labeled after the month and year it all of its articles were made. He took out the one article that the assassin requested for and handed it to him. "Here you go, I hope everything on it is to your liking." The article told about the perpetrators of the attack, one of them being Aldric Samara, who was secretly their spy, who killed the ADR members and attempted destruction with their explosion spells. It also mentioned the two heroes, being a man in a white hooded outfit and his dragon friend, who killed the mafia members from causing any more casualties. Then the Aquarians came to put out the fires in the building.

-------------------------------------------

Silas focused all of his attention on the black to make sure that he wasn't going to move anywhere else or anything. But then he started to noticed that something was wrong, Mekarth looked like he was having some breathing problems. The pygmy knew that he needed some help as the black looked like he was in some kind of pain. Just in case Mekarth wasn't feeling as bad as he thought, Silas stayed where he was and hid himself from sight as he formed a telepathic bond with him to ask, 'Mekarth, are you feeling sick or something?'

Ronan read through the article nodding. "Very well written. Though my robes aren't white. It's Black with red trim." He made note of that. He was curious if this reporter knew it was him or not. If not, he knew it would be a surprise to him.

Mekarth seemed not to get the telepathic message, but from how he sounded he was not good. Soon the air was filled with the iron smell of blood and scorching flesh, but their was no flames in the building. From the right side where Dracel landed his dark claws across his body, a single drop of black flame dropped from it as it held a small amount of blood as it burn on the floor. It sizzled on the ground before the flames disappeard leaving nothing there.

=======================

Akil hid behind the rock with atlas as low as she could without crushing atlas, though she might not care to much, and waited for the patrol to pass with them noticing them. They soon did, but not after what seemed to be a small raid followed by screams and cries. "Slavers." Akil said quitely.

((LordTorch, here is your gift, happy birthday!: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/Ronan-682047315 Sorry if I didn't write you a story, I didn't have the energy for it after working on the other two stories. One of which was this that I forgot to show you guys on its release date: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ory-2-608512378 (this one was rushed and it's bad). ))

"Oh," Jordan said when he found out about his mistake. "I guess I must have mistaken you for someone else. The fires were making it too hard for me to see. I'll go update my article soon. Thanks for letting me know, sir."

-------------------------------------------------

Silas waited for his answer, but he didn't get a response. Then something hit his olfactory senses and the pygmy realized something; Mekarth has been cut and burned. Did someone accidentally harm him too bad when trying their failed attempt at catching him? Silas went up to the black to see where he had been hurt. The pygmy found the right side where a drop of black fire from it fell to the floor. Silas looked at it, deeming it strange. When did someone from his horde use black fire as an attack? Well to be honest, he didn't know all of his comrades well, so some may have had powers that he never saw them use. The pygmy took some honey off from his back and smeared it over Mekarth's wound to treat it for any bacterial infections that were there as well as to stimulate the body's healing process, even though it won't be as efficient as healing magic. With that done, Silas telepathically asked his two comrades, 'Bron, how far are you and Rever?'

Bron answered, 'We're on the second floor and we're about to go up to the next one. Is Mekarth still where he's at?'

'He is,' answered the pygmy. 'But it looks like he's hurt. Someone did him good before we got here. Though I think I heard him getting hurt before I called you guys over.'

'Really?' asked Bron. 'Who did it to him?'

Silas speculated, 'I don't know. They must have left after the attack to go fetch their friends for the capture.'

'Well stay with Mekarth and let me know if anything changes. I'm going to call Hewey over, send some bees out to let him know where we're at.'

'Got it,' Silas replied before they ended their telepathy.

But before he would even send a single bee outside, he heard a voice saying, "Well well well, look what we have here. We've finally found the lordling from Shadow Wind."

Another female voice said, "Looks like we'll get to eat big tonight." Silas frowned when he heard that someone else has found the black, too. He peaked from a same spot around Mekarth's body where he would not be found. He hoped the dragons here were from his group and not one of the opposing teams who would steal the victory. Unfortunately, they were indeed the ones from a rival team. They were Kekul, a cassare dragoness and a geode dragoness, the three dragons from Group 2.

------------------------------

"Damnable scum!" Atlas whispered in scorn for these slavers. She wanted to so much as to go out there and fight off all of these wicked people to save the victims. But she knew that doing so may cost her and Akil the mission. Looks like she would have no choice, but to leave the people to their fate, much to Atlas's dismay. She hated feeling powerless to save someone in need. It was like being a terrible hero who is too useless to get the job done. The woman hoped that one day when this was all over, all these captured people plus the ones who were already slaves would be free.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Mekarth laid down still not seeming to notice the little dragon that smeared honey over the curse wound, it did numble down the pain a little to a bareable point. He slowly started to become aware of his surrounding area,and he hearded the new group of dragon coming to claim the reward juna said there was going to be, and his eyes suddenly snapped open as he spun to his feet and looked at the new comers and revealed the small dragon that was hiding behind him. His low growl ment he was not going without a fight, and only one dragon know he wad injured at the time. He spreaded his wing put fully, pulled them back and launched a powerful gust on the room with great force, enough to stir up the loise sand and dust in the room to lower visability making it easier for him to move and proceed to attack the new comers.

((you can describe this battle red, so you have premission to move mekarth as see fit, just make it a bit thrilling please.))

((Now that I'm done playing Fire Emblem: Echoes, it's time for me to get back to the RP.))

Silas was taken by surprise when Mekarth suddenly got up and engaged the trio. The group saw the honeycomb pygmy there and Kekul cried, "What? Someone's there, too!" Before he could say anymore, the two of the three dragons were blown back and pressed to the hallway's wall by by the black's powerful wind, which also stirred up some sand from the floor, ceiling and walls to cover them in some sort of sandstorm. The geode dragoness remained where she was at as her heavy weight kept her from getting blown. The group 2 trio coughed as some of the grains of sand got into their nostrils and mouths.

Silas watched as Mekarth charged into the sandstorm to ambush the opponent team. The pygmy knew that anyone of them were going to try and subdue him during this fight, so he ran off to the far side of the room and telepathically told his teammates, 'Guys, I got bad news.'

'What is it?' asked Rever.

'Some dragons from another group has gotten to Mekarth, too.'

Both dragons were dismayed as Bron cried, 'What?!'

At the same time, Rever said, 'This is bad; that means we're going to lose. We got to hurry!'

Silas reassured them, 'Don't worry, I got good news, too. Mekarth's just woken up and is fighting back against them.'

Bron replied, 'Good! That makes it easier for us.'

Rever expressed his concern, 'Well I'm not really sure if that's good news, because that means we'll have to fight both Mekarth and the other group if we want to get him. And even if we knock him out again, the other group will just try to steal him from us before we show Juna our catch.'

Silas realized that the kai dragon was right about that; it looks like the situation was going to be harder now. The pygmy himself had sparred against a canopy dragon before, which was proven to be tough given his small size against a much larger dragon. But going up against 4 bigger dragons would seem impossible for him, even with the help of his stingless bees. He hoped his comrades and Hewey would get here in time before the fight gets taken to him. 'Shoot, I guess you're right, Rever. Well try to hurry to up quickly. We can't lose now.'

The kai replied, 'Got it, we're on our way.' While the telepathic conversation had been going on, Mekarth knocked the geode down over and lunged himself at the coughing cassare dragoness, whom he clamped his jaws around her neck. The cassare was choked as she tried to breath through her blocked airway. With both her eyes closed to protect itself from the sandstorm, she fought blindly with her claws in desperation to save herself, not minding where she was scratching such as the side of the black's neck, his shoulders and arms, and even the air itself. Mekarth still held his grip on her neck as he retaliated with a slash of claws on her underside. The cassare winced from the severe pain, which also caused her to lose more air.

Kekul planned to blow away the sandstorm with his magic, but he won't be able to because the cassare's presence was going to negate his powers. Since it was hard to speak in these clouds of sand, Kekul resorted to telepathy to talk to her. 'Rowana, I need to you to get out of here now. I'm blowing away the clouds.'

But the dragoness replied, 'I can't... I'm going choked right now.' The magi cursed Mekarth for this. If only he could see and smell out the black, then he could rescue Rowana quickly. The sandstorm eventually cleared itself out and the group 2 dragons stopped coughing before they saw Mekarth letting go of Rowana, who slumped down from being rendered unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------

Minerva asked, "So Jordan, about these Equalists. What are they doing right now?"

The co-worker answered, "Nothing much, they're just trying to recruit new members and rally some support from humans for the time being. They're aiming to make themselves strong enough, so that they can change the laws to benefit humans at the expense of dragons." This didn't really surprise the woman at all; she knew someone was going to try something like this sooner or later. But still they needed to be stopped at all costs, and better to be soon before they become popular enough to set the recent social progress backwards.

----------------------------------------

Kekul frowned in response to losing a teammate this early in the fight that just got started. It looked like it was now down to 2 vs 1 vs 1, if it were to include the honeycomb pygmy, that is if he was going to fight at all. The magi said to the geode, 'Jewel, fight Mekarth while I take Rowana out of here.'

'Got it!' the dragoness replied before she blew a breath of rocks at the black, who braced himself against the hard-hitting barrage. Then Mekarth ducked at the next second and moved in towards the geode. He struck out at her neck with his claw like a biting snake. It did little damage to her due to her hide being similar to a stone's surface, thus leaving only white streaks on her neck. The geode retaliated by lunging her head to bite at him, but her body movement was slower than the average dragon's, so Mekarth was able to evade the attack.

Kekul backed away from the battling dragons, so that he was out of the range of Rowana's body. The rule was no teleportation, but perhaps Juna only meant no teleporting directly to her brother. He could test out this rule by warping Rowana to a different building with a room that no one could see from outside. This was the safest thing he could do without risking a possible disqualification from Juna. Kekul focused his vision on the cassare and used his magic to teleport her body to a windowless room. With Rowana out of the way, the magi is now free to use magic, but it also meant that Mekarth would use magic, too. That is if he has any such powers.

((Note to self: Ignore this part.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan 'hmmed'. "Why do they call themselves equalists if their goal is to raised themselves up and push dragons down? Quite a contradiction in terms. Could this become a problem for us?" He asked Minerva. He didn't want any future troubles for them.

Mekarth looked at the mage next before he looked at the Geo. He was hoping the geo stayed down but she did not. He slide one of his feet over the Cass dragon neck with his claws extended. "I would highly suggest you leave now. I don't have time to deal with you, so scram." He snared at the two dragons. He did however not have time to deal with them, because under that honey cover, he felt the burn again increase, and he won't be able to fight for long. That damn curse was weakening him quick right now. He just hoped they would not caught on his bluff, or he was going to get caught.

((Next time will be an Azera part and again red you can use mekarth again as see fit, just remembered he haves no magic of telepathic communication. Also I think you mean getting choked not going choked.))

((I know, I was just writing a scene of the battle in before I write another scene to edit that one into the same post.))

The anti-dragon group's name did indeed sound inconsistent, but that was probably due to how the Equalists sees the supposed racial hierarchy in Windfall in their eyes. To them, they thought that the city has placed dragons above humans. Minerva answered, "Possibly, if they become too powerful. The Aquarians might be able to handle them, but we'll have to see how it goes." For some reason, the woman was getting an awful feeling that the Equalists won't go down so easily. For all she knew, even if some or all their members were arrested, there would still be some influence from them that would encourage the bigoted humans to rally against the dragon citizens. People fall, but ideas never do for they were like a hydra. If an organization centered around an idea disappears, one would best expect another to take its place. She hoped that the Equalists wouldn't encourage violence against dragons and their allies, which could lead to some kind of war eventually in this city. People have suffered enough as it is and the last thing Minerva wanted to see was a further deterioration in race relationships.

Kekul frowned in response to losing a teammate this early in the fight that just got started. It looked like it was now down to 2 vs 1 vs 1, if it were to include the honeycomb pygmy, that is if he was going to fight at all. The magi said to the geode, 'Jewel, fight Mekarth while I take Rowana out of here.'

'Got it!' the dragoness replied. But before she blew a breath of rocks at the black, Mekarth warned them to leave as he was threatening to take the cassare's life. Silas and the other dragons were surprised; they didn't expect him to think of killing someone in this training exercise. The honeycomb wondered if this was even allowed. The black wouldn't dare to risk the wrath of the horde, knowing they needed help to free Shadow Wind, would he?

Kekul immediately figured out the black's trick as he said, "I don't believe you, you must be bluffing!"

With Mekarth's trick having failed, he resorted to making his 'threat' look more serious. "Oh I wish I were," he growled. His claws sank deeper by a tiny bit into Rowana's throat, it was enough to draw a bit of blood, but not all the way to puncture an open hole. He challenged, "Want to test me?"

Silas dropped his jaw in appall. So the black was serious after all. This was bad, if Kekul and Jewel, don't back down now, then Rowana would surely be killed. Group 2 can't possibly win at the cost of their teammate's life. Juna, if she had a small amount of compassion for the horde, would probably fail them for this, even if they did catch Mekarth. Even Kekul seems to have taken the threat seriously now as he looked wary. Jewel begged, "Please don't! This is training, not a real fight."

Mekarth snarled at her, "Then leave or else this dragoness gets it." Just then, the burn's intensity increased and the dragon's legs buckled under his pain. He hissed as Dracul's curse continued to harm him.

Kekul and Jewel started to stare at him strangely, wondering what was going on with him. Silas spoke up before any of the two could say a word. He asked worriedly, "Mekarth, your burn. It's hurting you, isn't it?" That must be why he was telling the Group 2 dragons to leave, because he didn't have the strength to fight them. At his current condition, the training exercise would become a fluke and no one would truly win as they were up against a wounded warrior as opposed to a strong one. The horde was to be trained to defeat stronger dragons, so that they can be better prepared at facing Dracul and Arch's forces.

Mekarth heard footsteps behind him and immediately ducked his head the moment he heard someone blow. The sleep pollen was sprayed at Jewel instead and she coughed for a bit before her legs buckled under the tranquilizing effect of the pollen. The spring dragon behind the black cursed, "Damn, I was aiming for Mekarth."

((I will add more to the fight scene soon, unless you want to end the battle.))

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kathia taught her students two new spells, which were for combat, and let them practice it for a bit. After the training session ended, the girl turned to see that the search party has just returned. The archer, who was leading the group, smiled at her and said, "Well well well, looks like our favorite redhead is back here alive in one piece. I heard you had a run-in with that necromancer and got away."

"I sure did," said Kathia. "I got out while he wasn't looking. It took me a while to get back here. My legs were killing me." Her face pretended to be in pain to prove a point of how slightly tiring her journey was.

The archer laughed a bit before saying, "That must have been a long walk back here. That guy didn't do anything to hurt you, did he?"

The girl shook her head and answered, "No, he wanted to remove me, so that he could sleep in my tent for the night." She switched the concern from her to the campers as she asked, "Did he hurt anyone here?"

The archer replied, "He sure did, the guy must have ran the hell outta here when we heard he killed one of our guards last night. We would have made him pay too once we catch his ass."

That poor night guard, it was a shame that he got murdered on the job. The guard's family, if he had any, must have been grieving over his death. Though as tragic as this was, at least the camp had to have his grave somewhere, so that she could teach her students the spell to see ghosts. Kathia grumbled, "I've had enough of that necromancer trying to kill us. Next time we see him, he's going down! I'll be learning and teaching more spells to the whole camp, so that we can all defend ourselves."

The archer nodded, "Damn right! And we'll use my training to shoot him down, too. No more killer in the woods!"

The men behind him all pumped their fists into the air and cried, "Yeah!"

The archer continued, "And speaking of training, I think it's about time I give everyone new lessons. I haven't been teaching anyone since morning. We were spending a whole day looking for you."

Kathia was amazed at the search party's determination. "A whole day?!"

"Yeah, and we didn't even eat lunch, too. That's how determined we were to find you."

"Wow, I'm flattered. You guys spent so much energy into looking for me. You're a hero!"

The archer shook his head and said, "Heh heh, thanks Kath! But I think you should be called that, since you saved yourself."

"Nah, you deserve it more than me. All I did was escape, while you had a hunting party with you to fight that evil jerk. I think I should only be called that if I had been strong enough to kill him and save us all the trouble."

"Well don't trouble yourself over him. I doubt one man alone would be enough to kill him. You know how it is with mages."

"So true," nodded Kathia.

"Anyway, I'm going to let everyone here rest and eat dinner before we do some quick training."

"And I'll be checking up on my guest to see how he's doing."

"The guy with the silver hair or that halfling freak you took as a prisoner?"

"The guy with the silver hair. He's hurt and I need to make sure he's alright." Then Kathia went back to her tent to check on Azera.

((I ran out of energy to put more details throughout the rest of Kathia's section. I think I may add in more when I convert this into the story.))

-----------------------------------------------

Silas looked to the spring dragon from his group, who stood beside his partner the kai dragon. "Bron, Rever," the pygmy said their names. The two had gotten here on time and taken out Kekul's other teammate to make the fight and capture easy. The magi gritted his teeth, unsettled by how fast things went against his favor with the defeat of his teammates and the arrival of the honeycomb's friends, making him outnumbered.

Mekarth swung his glaring head towards Bron and Rever. With a growl similar to that of a cornered animal's, the black snarled, "I am not in the mood for this game, so stay away from me!" He swung his tail up and smacked it into both dragons' faces. Bron the spring dragon flinched as he felt the throbbing pain from where he was hit. His blue eye closed on the side he was, while the other remained open. Rever the kai dragon had both his eyes closed as he winced.

They reopened their eyes as Bron replied, "Geez, for someone who's wounded, you sure hit hard. Sorry buddy, but we still got to catch you to win." Then he blew out another sleep pollen breath, which Mekarth avoid by stepping to the side. Rever's horns glowed in an orange aura, which was indicative of the fact that he using his magic to strengthen the physical power of his horns. The kai rammed them into the black's front side of his torso like a bull. Mekarth was knocked down to the floor by the devastating blow of kai's horns, letting out a roaring groan as he hurt from both the curse and the attack.

Silas knew that something was seriously wrong about Mekarth's wound. He didn't think it was right for anyone to try and fight him without checking up on him. So he cried to his comrades, "Guys, stop!"

But the honeycomb's call went ignored as Bron blew out another breath of pollen onto the black. Mekarth held his breath to avoid breathing it in and getting himself tranquilized, while holding out against the curse. It was a difficult task trying to endure different forces at once. His perseverance soon paid off when a fireball flew towards Bron and burned him. The spring roared in pain as he was burned by one of his breed's weaknesses, fire. He fell and keeled over onto the floor, where he thrashed his limbs around like a suffering bug. The alarmed Rever tried to pat out the fires on his teammate. Kekul, who had distant himself away from Rowana to the end of the hallway, was the one who cast the fireball. He said, "I will not lose to the likes of you!" The magi was determined not to lose, especially after all the work of searching for Mekarth. He cast another fireball, this time with a bit of a mix of magma, at the kai. Rever got hit on the part of his side that connected the wing and body. The kai roared out loudly from being burned.

Silas couldn't bare to stand by and do nothing while the fight continues on. He needed to do something to protect both Mekarth and his comrades. He could send his bees against Kekul, but the magi would just use one of his magical auras to kill them. That's not something the pygmy would do to risk the lives of his pets outside a real battle. The only thing he could do to end this was to get the others to stop fighting. So he yelled louder than before, "Everyone, stop fighting!" Just like that, the dragons immediately stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to Silas. The flames on Bron had died after being stamped out, though the spring dragon was now left with burns. Mekarth had intended to smack his tail on Rever as he swung up his tail to do so. But then he changed his mind after hearing what Silas just said. His tail however was too late to stop itself from slamming onto the kai. Rever rubbed his hurting face before he scowled at the black.

Just then, another opponent arrived at the scene, having came from the room that Silas arrived from. It was a canopy dragon and he was eyeing Mekarth like he just found the best prize. But then his triumph fell when he quickly noticed the other dragons in this room. He was disappointed to know that he had been beaten to the black dragon first. But that doesn't mean he was going to give up so easily. He telepathically told his teammates where Mekarth was, so that they would be there to snatch the black away from the others in case he fails. The canopy dragon made a rush towards Mekarth as he roared, pumping up his adrenaline needed to go fast and strong.

((Note to self: Add a certain halfling to this scene in the story.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Spinx wonder around in the field around the abandon farm land he was hiding out. He did not have his shirt or black robes on, only his black pants letting his new wounds heal on their own and keeped them dry in the heat from the air around him. He summon Trok and Eve to start repairing his prize lords from that mage dragon damage. While doing so he checked the marks on his arms and saw the two god dragons that was still around, but Bruce was out of commission for a little while it seems. "I underestimated Azera nature and Axle healing, but greatly underestimated That mage dragon power as well, however that girl that Azera had, why does she seem familiar?" he talked to himself as he continued to do his work.

====================================================================================

Azera woke up once again in the tent of Kathia, and he sat up. 'This is getting annoying twice now i have been under in the same day. He looked down at the halfing that was on the ground with now rather larger wings. What happen next was almost like intance kicked in, not just for him, but the halfling woman as well. She rolled to her feet and busted quickly out of the tent, right past Kathia in a full sprint, and was very nibble on her movement, and clear the camp rather fast for her size, Azera soon followed coming out of the tent, and he seemed calmed. "Kathia, Thank you for your help, but i have one slight favor to ask, can i barrow a horse and mind tagging along for a bit, like no more than a day?"

====================================================================================

Akil waited in silence till the slavers have passed, before she poked around the rock again and saw the coast was clear. "Get on, if there are slavers doing routes, they will be back and you will only slow me down if you don't move quitely and fast. One dragon already hard to hide, two would be even harder to hide, even one with bright ass orange scales." She said still harsh, but quite as well.

===================================================================================

Mekarth was in shear pain from the burn, but now from everyone wanting to attack him in his weaken state, however there was one reason why he choosed this spot, this room, in this building. Do to Juna being very precise on the building for the earth dragons, the Floor under them can only hold up 6 dragons, and they were now at eight, seven larges and one small. He musted up almost all his strengh and jumped quickly and landed even harder using all his force he could output at the time and cracked the whole floor like a glass pane. "I would highly suggest stopping right where you are at. This Floor will break at any sudden movements, even the slightest weight shift will break it. Let me ask this who here knows what this whole training was for?" He said weakly. It was evident He had nothing left to fight with, and with growing pain from the curse, he would collapse again, and take the whole floor with him.

((There a somewhat of an end, still seeing this going much wrong than before

(i'm sorry)

Bolz followed Minerva and waved to Jordan: "Hello, you must be her co-worker. You're writing something interesting, huh?" He said in a friendly way.

((It's alright, Rainbowlight. Also I too should apologize for the long wait, I was busy working on Jass's giftstory and I got scheduled to work days straight, leaving me no energy to RP. The story's almost done by the way.))

Just as Kathia was nearing her tent, the halfling suddenly sprinted out and ran past her like a bullet. The girl was caught in surprise by how hard and fast she went close by her. It almost felt like she could have been hit by the halfling's body, but thankfully that didn't happen. "She's escaping!" she cried out for someone to hear and hopefully try to capture the halfling. The girl can't let her go, Azera needs her. And if she's not around, the swordsman might wake up and do something stupid again. The few guards tried to stop the halfling, but they were unable to nab her in time before she disappeared into the woods. Kathia's head strained itself with anger at her prisoner's escape. She clenched both her teeth and fists, and then stomped her foot on the wet grassy ground. She let out a frustrated groan before she noticed Azera at her side. The man looked like he was well again, the cure poison spell had done its trick. He requested a horse and for her to come with him. Kathia put some thought into this decision. Well somebody's got to make sure he doesn't run into trouble again. So she answered, "Alright sure. We'll take my horse." Then she wagged her finger as she told him, "But no Spinx; I've already gotten into trouble with him and I'm still training with magic."

------------------------------------------------

Atlas reminded in an equally harsh tone, "Hey, I'm still in human form you know. I'm not changing out of it any time soon." Sure the spring dragon told her to keep a cool head around Akil, but her daughter's irritating attitude was making it hard to do so. Then the woman ran off from the rock and continued the path to the city. She ran as hard as she can, trying to prove to Akil that she CAN keep up on only two feet.

After the floor broke apart, the canopy dragon immediately halted his rush after the floor cracked. The dragons were stunned by the powerful stomp that Mekarth did on the floor. The black dragon threatened them to stop or else the floor will break. Then he asked who knows what this training was for. Bron guessed, "To learn how to use teamwork to find somebody and nab them?"

Rever added, "While learning the section's layout?" Silas could only listen to the others' guesses and waited to see if they were correct. Somehow he had a feeling that his teammates weren't right at all and the training's lesson may have been more complicated than they think. But who know?

-----------------------------------------------

Jordan replied with a nod, "Oh yes I am. Take a look at this." He pointed to the article about the Equalists, anti-dragon organization that started recently.

Then to Minerva, he said, "Well I'm not waiting around, though. I'm going to fight them too and nail with the power of the pen! Somebody's got to see how wrong the Equalists are. I'll be watching every move, news and speech they make, and then I'll speak out against them."

The woman smiled and said, "That's great, Jordan! I sure hope your writing brings everybody to your side."

The co-worker assured confidently, "It will; watch me."

Then Minerva looked at the time and realized that it was getting late. She needed to hurry up and show Bolz the other specific locations. "Well Jordan, it's been nice hanging with you, but I got to show our new friend the other places in Windfall."

The man gave them his farewell, "Alright, you all take care now."

"You too, see you next time!" Then she lead the others out of the building as she looked at the electric dragon and apologized, "I'm sorry I couldn't get to show you my boss and the others. Maybe next time we will."

((Finally a way to reply. Been waiting for this.))

Ronan Followed Minerva out. "Are we going to the school? Or somewhere else?" He asked her. Drake followed behind. Sitting outside the building on a bench was Rick. He was enjoying the sun.

((Here's more giftstories: Jass's story and XxDragonletxX's story.))

Minerva answered, "We're going to the school. I want to show him that place before the sun totally sets." She went back to the room they came in from and pushed the button to open the entrance. Then she went outside and saw a man sitting on the bench. Minerva could have sworn that he looked a bit familiar as if she had seen him before somewhere. He must have been that foreigner that she saw riding a horse yesterday when she was putting the flyers out for the literacy school. But now his horse was nowhere to be seen this time. Did he leave it at a stable somewhere or was it rented?

Akili watched as atlas ran off towards the town and shook her head. "childish" She said under her breath, than proceeded into the city. She slowed her self down so atlas could keep up but also to keep an eye out for anything out of place.
================================================================================================================================================================

Azera nod his head in agreement."Ya Spinx was not the one I am after at the current time, it her. There something puzzling about this whole thing, something that just does not feel right." He said.
============================================

Mekarth shook his head. "You are partly right, but wrong at the same time. Who here, minus me, fought another one and incapacitated them?"

((Sorry about it being short, but my main post disappeared when i was typing it and my computer froze.))

Ronan followed Minerva outside and spotted the same man sitting at the bench. He noticed the sword he carried and how he dressed. "That man over there....he's from the far east regions." He narrowed his eyes slightly as if suspicious. Rick looked over and noticed them as well, but one thing caught his attention. Ronan's sword. He recognized the sheath. He rose from the bench and stepped out a few feet. Ronan matched his gaze and felt uneasy about this man. "Drake, Minerva....stand back." Both men had a hand on their swords as if ready to draw. Rick nudged his katana out of the sheath with his thumb. Drake wasn't well versed in magic but much like Ronan's sword was embued with it, he could feel magic coming from Rick's as well. "Ronan...be careful. His blade is like yours." He warned.

((I hope I'm not crossing any lines here, but I kinda made up a little side plot involving the swords. they're both katanas that were forged by both men and dragons and have magical properties. Only four such swords were made. and before you ask, YES ronan and rick and about to duel.))