aralyn27

Imagine Dragons, anyone?

I've recently heard of this group and only heard one song of them so far.

Radioactive... I have to say I do like the song quite a bit. Music video is also nice tongue.gif

One cannot simply chose one Imagine Dragons song...

Obnoxious meme out of the way, I'm actually more of a fan of their lesser played songs. Curse is my all time favorite, followed very closely by Bleeding Out and Lost Cause

I love them too! My favourite songs are On Top Of the World, Tiptoe and Cha-Ching. I first heard of them when they were one of Awolnation's support bands last year. It's still bothering me that Billy Talent invited Awolnation to join them on their UK tour. I could have seen 2 of my favourite bands at one gig. I missed them at a festival too, and the gigs around here are always already sold out when I hear about them coming. It's so frustrating!

But one day, one day.. tongue.gif

Lol yes. I like radioactive and.... I forget what the other song was called but I think it was like "Deamon eyes" or something like that. There one of my favorites though, in part to the name.

I really can't keep up with every Imagine Dragons song, but most of the ones I've heard are just awesome. The only one I've heard that I don't really like is Cha-Ching, because the guys' voices go high pitched in some places and sound like little kids singing it.

I have a lot of favourites, including Demons, On Top Of The World, Curse, Monster, Bleeding Out, Hear Me, It's Time, and Every Night. I also quite like Working Man, as well as Nothing Left To Say although that one's a bit sad and dark.

YESSSSSSS Oh my gosh, yes!! I swear, they are so amazing!

My friends are supposed to take me to their Night Visions Tour concert since they are coming around in my area. But yessssss... I love them!!

My friend showed me their songs and I love them! smile.gif

On Top of the World and Radioactive are my favorites.

I love "On Top of the World" and "Demons" smile.gif

While "Radioactive" gets played on my local station way too many times, I also really like that song smile.gif

It's always great singing along to these songs biggrin.gif

I'm a little over 'Radioactive' and 'On Top of the World', I still like both in moderation though. My favourites at the moment are 'Demons', 'It's Time' and 'Bleeding Out'. I really really like their sound smile.gif

Demons is my favorite song by Imagine Dragons - and that reminds me that it was inspiration for one of my books and I really need to get myself a copy of it, instead of listening to it on Youtube on repeat all the time.

I quite enjoy TipToe, Demons and Ontop of the World, but hearing Imagine Dragons on the radio so much lately has kinda killed them for me right now.

My favorite song is Hear Me. Some other faves are Radioactive, Tiptoe, and Amsterdam. I really like all their songs, though.

Though I do like it some, Demons is probably one of my least favorite songs from them. It's Time is also more mediocre in terms of all their music that I've heard. Course, I only have one album and I'm not sure if they have more yet, though I don't think they do? Maybe one other, if anything.

If I have to rank them in order from most to least favorite, in terms of the album I have, it's probably this:

1. Hear Me

2. Amsterdam

3. Tiptoe

4. Round And Round

5. Radioactive

6. Selene

7. Cover Up

8. The River

9. I Don't Mind

10. America

11. Nothing Left To Say

12. Underdog

13. On Top Of The World

14. Demons

15. Bleeding Out

16. My Fault

17. It's Time

18. Every Night

Radioactive was definitely the song that got me hooked, but I really don't think it's their best. I don't think Demons or It's Time are, either, and they usually play only those three songs on the local stations that I know of. D: I really don't think it best represents them, though. c:

Course, like I said, I love all of their songs so far! They're a great band, really. Most of the places on the list are very close and I could probably say some are tied with others. I really really thought about what ones I liked juuuust a little more than the others.

Imagine Dragons is awesome, Google Music has their album for free this week, just a heads up (it goes from Thursday to Thursday, I believe). I like Demons and Radioactive, but I haven't listened to all of the songs yet.

Imagine Dragons is amazing! Radioactive is my ultimate fav from them. The video is a bit...odd, but the song itself has a way of relieving my stress and calming me down and I always feel better after I've listened to it.

They are one of my favourite bands, I must say. wub.gif I listen to their "On top of the world" song whenever I'm happy just to expand the smile on my face, and it works. wub.gif I also love "Demons", "It's time" and "Radioactive". I just love their sound. wub.gif

I don't actively keep up with the latest music. Usually, I just pick up songs from the Discover Weekly Playlist that Spotify creates for me. Oh and what do you know, three of the songs I got there randomly were by Imagine Dragons: Radioactive, Who We Are, and Warriors. Awesome music.