aralyn27

Imagine Dragons, anyone?

Lately I've been on an Imagine Dragons kick, so I thought I'd see how many of their fans are on here. My favorite song is Tip Toe Higher. <3 it!

I LOVE THEM! People tell me that "Hear Me" is like, my theme song.

I listen to I'm On Top Of The World every morning. It ensures I have a good day. (:

BTW Onix, your avatar kinda freaks me out... tongue.gif

Love Imagine Dragons. <3

A friend got me into them last year. In particular I like "Radioactive", "America", and "On Top of The World".

I have my iPod play all my Imagine Dragon songs in a particular order, spreading out my favorites between the songs I like to hum to. Radioactive, Tiptoe, Demons, I love them all. <3

Let's see.

Radioactive

It's Time

On Top of the World

Demons

Those are my favorites, but I tend to listen to their whole album - and that rarely happens. I think that there are just two other artists that captured me like that: Bon Jovi and Gibonni.

Imagine Dragons, huh?

"Demons" and "Radioactive" are two that I like. "It's Time" only very little.

Out of all of them, "Nothing left to Say" is my favorite for personal purposes and relevance.

My friend introduced me to Imagine Dragons with "It's Time" and "Radioactive" has become a current favorite of mine from the frequency that the video is shown on TV, but I haven't really checked out the rest of their album. So far I like them.

Imagine Dragons is one of my favorite bands. My friend introduced me to them with "Radioactive", although my favorite songs by them are "Bleeding Out" and "Amsterdam". I love practically all of their music, though <3

I've only heard Radioactive and I love it. I love the music video and the drum they use in that song, I never knew about that until I saw the video, I just thought it was synthesized bass.

I've got introduced to them by "It's Time" and fell in love. My current favorite is "Radioactive" though smile.gif

I like Radioactive and Demons.

LOVE them. I played Night Visions so much in my car that I honestly really wasn't surprised when my mom threatened to throw it out the window. tongue.gif

I love imagine dragons! All the songs are fantastic, especially Radioactive, Demons, and Bleeding out. Oh and I'm on top of the World, Under dog... I could go on forever!

I enjoy them but I keep hearing it a lot lately on videos or radios and its starting to get old really fast. But then again that happens with everything.

I'm not a fan of Radioactive, but I do enjoy It's Time a lot. It's very refreshing to hear inspirational music that can also be a hit nationally (although Mainstream Media probably took care of that ship years ago).

Demons and Hear Me are absolutely fabulous.

Radioactive is cool, too, but getting old.