nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Didn't you just give away that I referenced the plot at all? X)

Also, back on a moble. Gonna have to excuse my limited abilities.

OHHH STONES! PRETTTTTTY! *nabs them to post in Compilation doc*

But first! Project Fakemon Banner! Featuring the Normal Cube sprite! It's a size of Pokeball sprite! Really. I checked. I made it so.

user posted image

[URL=http://ow.ly/wdxqM][IMG=http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u411/Heat_Salamance/Dragon%20cave%20Stuff/Project%20Fakemon/ProjectFakemonBanner_zps260d8e7a.png][/URL]

Also the Fakecube sprite itself and template:

Template: user posted image

Normal: user posted image

They are so tiny!

Edit: Typos and code.

Edited by Shokomon

Didn't you just give away that I referenced the plot at all? X)

Also, back on a moble. Gonna have to excuse my limited abilities.

Truetrue

user posted image

v2

user posted image

v2

and... whoa, hey, what is this tasty mess?

user posted image

Gia Stone. Yeah, hadn't really intended for it to turn out like that... I wanted a gradient from Gaequimez's yellowish green to the darker green, but, uh, instead I got something beautiful. Too beautiful. It makes the other stones look kinda dumb. That's why I updated them.

Anywho, not as much as an interesting story with this one. 1.5x booster for Rock and Grass, and when he holds the other stones he just gets a 1.3x boost for Ice, Bug, Fire, and Flying. Not that Gaequimez could probably learn any of these types, but it's an interesting add-on.

Oh, and for anyone wondering, the red gem is supposed to represent the core of the earth. Just to make the red seem less random.

Fakemon Name: Psykko

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Mystic [Tiger]

Fakemon Type: Psychic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This fakemon's powers have only grown stronger, and it believes that whatever it wants to do can be achived by its psychic powers.

Evolves Into: Koguei

Evolves From: Mahti

Other: Rawr.

Fakemon Name: Prasp

Fakemon Image: user posted image Shiny- user posted image

Fakemon Species: Flame Pranks Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ghost/Fire

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This young Fakemon is a prankster, often using its powers of fire to play light pranks on humans and other Pokémon. They often surround Togedegrams. Togedegrams have the power to summon these Fakemon.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: None

Other:

'ollo! Just here to say my computer's been a little wonkey, so spriting will go at a little slower pace until I can un-wonk it. I made my own Ghost, but since I'm working on Ra and because that on its own will take longer than usual I'll just have to just satisfy you guys with the scan. I can assure you, however, it's NOT a ripoff of Gardevoir. It's not. I'm serious here. It just wears a dress and is female only. And protects its trainer. And does a lot of healing. I'm serious.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/130...aco-d7httf7.png

Anyways, I'll upload the forums for them and then see if I can't get Ra's WIP sprite behaving again.

Fakemon Name: Alektie

Fakemon Image: TBA

Fakemon Species: Lost Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Flying/Ghost

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Alektie are thought to be the souls of infants who died at birth. They can sometimes be found crying noisily to themselves.

Evolves Into: Magilux

Evolves From: N/A

Other:

Fakemon Name: Magilux

Fakemon Species: Envious Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: At dusk these Fakemon can be seen watching children who have stayed out late. If approached they appear to just fade away.

Evolves Into: Tisoharp

Evolves From: Alektie

Other:

Fakemon Name: Tisoharp

Fakemon Species: Furious Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Tisoharp is so protective of their trainer that if anything tries to hurt it they will spend years following and harassing the offender. At night their long, high pitched cries can be heard for miles.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Magilux

Other: Tisoharp can scream at up to 200 hundred decibels. That's a lot of yelling.

Just posting to say EEF is sketching again, but they won't be posting until all the leaders are done.

Meanwhile...

post-25-1399854293.png

Sorry to double, but look! Gaze upon them and weep. Sweet lord ribbons are hard.

user posted image

and

user posted image

user posted image

Bump.

The freaking scanner is acting up again, so I'm on another spriting hiatus unless I want my sprites to look like crap (I actually do some minor editing and resizing in my scanner's program).

Well, maybe Alekie, but prolly no one else. Like I said I do some editing in my scanner not possible in Paint, and believe it or not, that scan I showed is just the pretty version. A fully edited, ready to be sprited picture for me is actually kinda ugly.

I'll slap my scanner and yell at it some, but until it cooperates (and the program is not exed out Dad) I can just sit here and derp around with smaller or freehanded sprites.

Okay, so, my scanner is officially broken, I kid you not. I don't know what happened. I think someone tried to uninstall and reinstall it, but now the program works just about as well as MissingNo in a Gen V game... Not only that, but the program disk is missing! Who just takes disks and puts them somewhere else where they are COMPLETELY USELESS? Now I can't fix it until I find the disk.

Thank the lawrd I got Ra done before this. *sigh*

srry I haven't been on lately. Ive been busy. And BTW, I am leaving the country in June. So of course, I wont have ANY internet access, so I am putting PC in charge while I am gone.

Aaah, I'm sorry for my absence. My mind has been obsessed with Kirby for the past... six months. It seems like I've lost my spriting muse, but I can draw some Fakemon of mine in my current style. Some of them, especially Constriler, have gotten huuuuge design updates.

Though Constriler's design is just tons more fins plus horns.

I've been in a drawing mood lately. And adding tiny details onto tiny little sprites is too much work, while drawing allows tons more freedom and detail.

I might even draw some derps for the things I was supposed to finish months ago.

Well could you at least update your current Mons' sprites? The new Constriler is boat-loads better.

I'm afraid that updating sprites isn't exactly going to happen for me. Like I said, I lost my spriting muse, and the sprites would be absolutely horrific if I did try updating.

I guess I'll draw them and post them to my art thread when I finish.

Fakemon Name: Koguei

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Mystic [Tiger]

Fakemon Type: Psychic/Ghost

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: It uses its powers to summon a protecting spirit with who it partners with. In doing so, it loses the energy that had once surronded it.

Evolves From: Psykko

Other: The ghost was a pain to sprite.

Bump. I'm going to update the dex.

I've started spriting again, so hopefully Tisoharp won't be delayed much longer. And, if someone can make it so the myths and new dex aren't private anymore that'd be nice.