nicknick88

Project Fakemon

TCA: Yeah! Go ahead. Just a BTW we are in need of Ice-types, but you don't need to do anything specific other than heed to the no Dark, no Dragon rules.

beiningtian: Sprites would be better than sketches, as nothing is added until sprited. However, you can sure write lore. I think you'd need permission from the owners of the Fakemon to write about them, but you can do any of mine. In fact, Shoko, could you add this bit of permission to the compilation document?

Compilation Document Updated!

And for all those who want to make Fakemon - The "Fakemon Ideas" Section of the Document for your Convenience:

- Template for Fakemon Entry

Fakemon Name:

Fakemon Image: (Sprite Image Goes Here)

Fakemon Species: (IE Legendary Fox Fakemon)

Fakemon Type:

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:

Evolves Into:

Evolves From:

Other:

--

Last Official List of quantity per Type (from Psycho Cat):

1) Normal - 8

2) Fighting -  5*

3) Flying -  11*

4) Poison -  9*

5) Ground -  7

6) Rock -  5

7) Bug -  6**

8) Ghost -  5

9) Steel -  5

10) Fire -  9

11) Water -  10

12) Grass -  8

13) Electric -  7

14) Psychic -  6

15) Ice -  5

16) Dragon -  8 17) Dark -  7

18) Total =  93*

*Quantity includes Fakemon that may be subject to removal until all requirements are met and/or may face deletion

**Lunathrokon will likely become Ice/Fairy in the sequel

--

Current Count (edwardelrickfreak)

Normal: 12 (5 dual-types)

Fire: 9 (6 dual-types)

Water: 9 (5 dual-types)

Grass: 8 (4 dual-types)

Electric: 10 (5 dual-types)

Poison: 9 (3 dual-types) (also +1 because one legendary is going to be Poison, I think)

Fighting: 7 (3 dual-types)

Ice: 6 (6 dual-types)

Psychic: 9 (5 dual-types)

Ghost: 5 (4 dual-types)

Dark: 10 (5 dual-types)

Steel: 10 (8 dual-types)

Dragon: 8 (4 dual-types)

Flying: 11 (11 dual-types) (also there are two blocks in the akedex with the Flying-type color in them, but the cells are empty otherwise)

Rock: 5 (3 dual-types)

Ground: 7 (4 dual-types)

Bug: 7 (5 dual-types)

Total: 99 individual Fakemon (+1 poison legend, +1 for fourth legend in quartet, possibly plus another 2 for those two Flying types, all equals 103)

You guys lack ice, ghost, and rock types. Especially pure Ice types wow...

--

Types encouraged:

Normal

Fighting

Ground

Rock

Bug

Ghost

Steel

Electric

Psychic

Ice

Types discouraged:

Flying

Water

Types banned per OP's request:

Dragon

Dark

(Per nicknick88:)

- No More unevolving Pokemon

- No Dragon Types Unless You Reserve the One in the list.

- No More Dark Types Except Animals 4501

-  Make anything except a dark, poison, or dragon type would be fine

- I’m not forcing you to, but we are lacking in a lot of Ice, Rock, and ghost types, so if you want to make any of those that's cool. It would be preferred, but anything you make that follows the guidelines will be accepted.

Note: Legendaries We need:

The Original One, the Creator Fakemon, Stands for Peace

The Chaotic One, the legendary who fought against The Original one for control, and stands for War

4 Fakemon in a quartet, stand for summer, winter, fall, and spring

1 Poison Type Legendary. Just because

That makes for a total of 10 legendaries

5 more may be made out of anyone's free will, 

(Per Pscyho Cat)

-- Just a BTW we are in need of Ice-types, but you don't need to do anything specific other than heed to the no Dark, no Dragon rules.

-- Sprites would be better than sketches, as nothing is added until sprited. However, you can sure write lore. I think you'd need permission from the owners of the Fakemon to write about them.

Anything else?

Alright, thanks!

... Where's the Fairy type? Because I have a line on the backburner that's Fairy type... Though I guess it could be psychic too.

May I do one of the season Legends?

Bloop, done! Though I might tweak a bit looking at how it' 1:30 am and I can be a bit foggy at about now.

Fakemon Name: Ammicorn

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Water Kid Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Rock/Water

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:

A previously extinct species popularly brought back due to their very friendly and playful nature. They enjoy butting heads with their reflection in the water.

Evolves Into: Caprimite

Evolves From: Resurrection of Fibon Fossil

Other: Just some bg on the fossil- is sort of the equivalent of the Helix, just a sort of play on the fact that they look like ram horns. Named for the Fibonacci Spiral.

~

Fakemon Name: Caprimite

Fakemon Species: Sea Goat Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:These ancient creatures grew elaborate horns annually before they fell of and sank to ocean floor, often being mistaken for shellfish fossils.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Ammicorn

Other: Personally more happy with its outcome than the pre-evolved, but eh.

Edited by Murgatroyd

(Fwi I'm on a moble so yeah...)

Merga, those are a bit too big. The limit on dimensions is 96x96 pixels, the biggest stretch made recently being Nagaikinn at a huge 127 wide (mmy bad guys, prolly didn't need all thar space

Shrink them and I tthink were good.

Also, beiningtian, I think Shadow claimed the seasons. And if he didn't, well, it'd be better if one person did all of them. Like me and the Galaxy Trio. Yes, I named the trio. Like the Weather trio and the Creation trio.

And there is no Fairy-type here, along with megas. Nick has hinted at a sequel where they are present, but not right now.

Bloop, done! Though I might tweak a bit looking at how it' 1:30 am and I can be a bit foggy at about now.

Fakemon Name: Ammicorn

Fakemon Species: Water Kid Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:

A previously extinct species popularly brought back due to their very friendly and playful nature. They enjoy butting heads with their reflection in the water.

Evolves Into: Caprimite

Evolves From: Resurrection of Fibon Fossil

Other: Just some bg on the fossil- is sort of the equivalent of the Helix, just a sort of play on the fact that they look like ram horns. Named for the Fibonacci Spiral.

~

Fakemon Name: Caprimite

Fakemon Species: Sea Goat Fakemon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:These ancient creatures grew elaborate horns annually before they fell of and sank to ocean floor, often being mistaken for shellfish fossils.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Ammicorn

Other: Personally more happy with its outcome than the pre-evolved, but eh.

Fixed size, though no matter what I do the lines keep coming out all jagged u^u:

Ammicorn- user posted image

Caprimite- user posted image

Edited by Murgatroyd

I'm sorry (very sorry) to say those still can't be accepted. All you did was shrink them. To make something both look acceptable and smaller you need to resprite it at a smaller scale. That's why they're blurry and jagged.

I'm sorry (very sorry) to say those still can't be accepted. All you did was shrink them. To make something both look acceptable and smaller you need to resprite it at a smaller scale. That's why they're blurry and jagged.

Whenever I try to redo the outline, it can't seem to curve right (as these are rather curvy creatures). My tablet is also acting a bit goofy, hmm. I'll give it another shot again later when it's acting less wonky, see if I can't get the curves right and redo them all.

Found the issue. My stabilizer was turned off, that was embarrassing. Also super sorry for the trouble ahhh

Ammicorn-user posted image

Caprimite-user posted image

Edited by Murgatroyd

Also, beiningtian, I think Shadow claimed the seasons. And if he didn't, well, it'd be better if one person did all of them. Like me and the Galaxy Trio. Yes, I named the trio. Like the Weather trio and the Creation trio.

And there is no Fairy-type here, along with megas. Nick has hinted at a sequel where they are present, but not right now.

Alright, I just didn't see that on the front page.

... That makes sense, I suppose.

What Fakemon lores are already done?

Nagaikinn turning into Thundaku and Zulgiga making eclipses happen. That's about it.

EDIT: Accepted, Murgatroyd! *runs off to add*

Edited by Psycho Cat

xd.png Alright, then.

Fakemon Name: Mahti

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Mystic [Tiger]

Fakemon Type: Psychic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: It may be small, but it's so powerful that energy visibly flows off from its stripes. It has two smooth pebbles that it is almost never seen without.

Evolves Into: Psyko

Evolves From: Egg.

Other: I changed it from what I was going to do. It's final form is going to be Ghost/Psychic. I also wanted to put the two orbs opposite each other, but it blended into the stripes.

lol sorry, can't accept. There's already a psycho cat here xd.png

Anyways, I'll be off to add it, then. Would you mind adding some shading to the pink, though? It looks a little, uh, flat.

K, so we need more Ice types, and I am currently sketching a ghost type. ((Also, Im just noticing how similar the coloration of Caprimite to Phright is))

I'm working on and Ice-type, actually. Prolly gonna ditch the Slub line, because I am A. Bored with it and B. We have too many Poisons.

Yeah, in fact that's encouraged. I should know that two Fakemon lines at once are hard as butts. (Here's a secret, I had an awesome raptor Fakemon planned, but it never happened because I was working on early versions of Gaequimez.)

user posted image

BTW, here's Jax's Lunar Stone. Will do Solar Stone later.

user posted image

Boop.

So, more info on the Stones:

-Acts like Rainbow Feather, Lustrous Orb, etc.

-When the Lunar Stone is held by Lunathrokon, Bug and Ice-type attacks are increased in power by 1.5x

-When the Solar Stone is held by Rafuseos, Fire and Flying-type attacks are increased by 1.5x

-STAB Types for both are decreased by 2x when holding their opposing Stones.

-Let's say PF was a game. These items would be obtained post E4.

-Would be obtained via random NPC.

-NPC 1: "Hey, look. Some guy dressed in blue dropped this. Looked like he was in for it because there were police and everything. I think he dropped it on purpose. I think I'm going to accidentally break it, though. It's so fragile looking, like a moth. Maybe you'd be better with it."

Shazam, you can now Summon Lunathrokon if you failed the first time to catch her.

-NPC 2: "Oh, check this out! It's some weird thing a tough lookin' guy dropped. He looked in trouble, but I don't know why. Anyways, this thing is super crazy. It spins around and buzzes, like a hummingbird. I'm scared it'll cut me. Here, you keep it. No taksies-backsies!"

Same as Lunathrokon. If you didn't waste your Meister Cube when you could, well now's your second chance.

But first let Ruubatry take a selfie

Fakemon Name: Ruubatry

Fakemon Image: user posted image Shiny- user posted image

Fakemon Species: Scarred Screamer Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Fighting/Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon face is near deformed, because of all the battles its been in. It wields the power of sound to disarm enemies. The amount of decibels they emit from those steel cannons is so high, it has the power to cut through flesh. They often fighting amongst themselves.

Evolves Into: Bashow

Evolves From: Warune

Other:

@PC (tututut no plot hints)

Edited by nicknick88