kiyye

The Geek Test

That took a while, phew. I'm apparently not as geeky as I thought (and as other people thought), but I got a solid 21.95572% - Geek, so I'm happy with that lol

Well, now I decided to take the test again after what.. 6 months xd.png I didn't lie, and I have no recollection of all the answers I gave last time, but it looks like I've turned into even a bigger geek during just half a year xd.png

Got 30.9961% - Total Geek <3

16.78987%

Most of my points are just because of things we have to remember at school, Harry Potter and RPGs

I'm actually disappointed that I didn't know what at least a quarter of the words on there were.

21% a geek, but i don`t fell that way or act that way, only cause i like to watch history stuff, nature stuff and stuff like this got me higher rating, and meddling with computers, and yeah mi biggest weakness of them all puzzles. But if there were more outdoor things on the test or other things not considered geek the score would be less than 15% cause i love sports as much as i love computers.

35.23985 Major geek.

I actually helped that I got glasses yesterday. My sister said I looked like a true nerd now. tongue.gif

15.49815% - Geek

Hmm... I guess I was expecting a higher score, but... okay. Think I got a fairly low score mainly because I'm not a technological geek.

9.04059% - Geekish Tendencies

by RPGs do you think they meant RPG in real life or RPG games

I took it as RPG in real life

I got 9.5941% - Geekish Tendencies. *Shrug* I do dabble in geekdom/computer stuff and know my way around various programs, but nothing quite as....devoted as was on the test smile.gif

What, like LARPing?

was that to me, if so I have no idea what that is

RPG real life: cosplay with other people

RPG games: F.F., Shadow Hearts, Digital Devil

Live Action Role Play.

I've never heard anyone referring to just cosplaying as an RPG since it's kind of lacking the game component.

well nearly everyone I know knows what cosplay is so I just used that for RPG in real life

to get across what I meant

35,6....Major Geek.

Nothing on computing and mathematical science, but could make that up being a roleplayer/LARPEr/Cosplayer, all kind of space opera fan, classic Sci-fi-reader, Fantasy Fan and much into X-Files and similar (to the point that I earn highscores in "know everything about a series-ultrafandom)