kiyye

The Geek Test

46.49446 Super Geek.

Rather what I expected actually, although I fail to see how some of the stuff on the test is actually considered "geeky".

I'm surprised though, that despite the numerous references to science, there wasn't anything about doing extensive scientific research for stories or fanfic, or teaching yourself physics/astrophysics/quantum astrophysics and the reactions to chemical compounds just for shiggles.

Or is that just me?

Yeah, I agree with CaduceusCade. For the things I did tick (and the one I had to untick towards the end - sneaky!), they hardly seemed geeky. Like, I thought about why I ticked them and they just... weren't. XD

Anyway, my score was 0.55351%

Edit: ._. when my score is the lowest so far. /outlier

Edited by Varekis

15.39114%

Geek.

Ah well, still gonna be called such by my friends.

23.61624%-- and my eyes hurt now.

I have always had just one toe in the actual geek/otaku world, but most of my friends are pretty geeky.

38.19188% - Major Geek

Wooo! Not that bad!

Most of my lack of geeky semblance was due to lack of opportunity, not lack of wanting! My parents have me on a really short leash, so...yeah. :'( Still, I have been a Web developer (amateur) before, and I am very geeky, so I guess...I had it coming! <3 geeks!

That took a while, phew. I'm apparently not as geeky as I thought (and as other people thought), but I got a solid 21.95572% - Geek, so I'm happy with that lol

26.56827% so a Total Geek, though I'm pretty sure that's less than what some of my friends expect.

26.56827% so a Total Geek, though I'm pretty sure that's less than what some of my friends expect.

I literally have that exact same number, to all the decimals.

31.18081%

Ah well, 'twas fun. Too much assuming of interest in specific series (LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Trek). XP

30.99631%

ahhh it's because i know a lot of coding and general science/math knowledge?? and also all the watch fandom tv shows and movies i watch. u_u

To save you all the trouble of being curious, this is what happens when you check ALL the boxes.

user posted image

This is less a test of "are you a geek?" and more a test of "are you a rich geek?" dry.gif who knows what my score would be if I had money for gadgets and conventions and comic book collections...

As it is I got 33.57934% - Total Geek xd.png

38.19188% - Major Geek

Wooo! Not that bad!

Most of my lack of geeky semblance was due to lack of opportunity, not lack of wanting! My parents have me on a really short leash, so...yeah. :'( Still, I have been a Web developer (amateur) before, and I am very geeky, so I guess...I had it coming! <3 geeks!

^ Same here pretty much. Mine was 39.11439% - Major Geek.

Probably lost a bit because I've never really been into Star Wars or comic books, but being a computers double-major helped.

About 23%.

The test had no evolution references!?? Whut??? Geeks are, apparently, predjudiced against biology. Hey, we're geeks too! Just because I am not a programmer doesn't mean I'm not my own kind of social outcast! Lol!