kiyye

The Geek Test

28.04428% = Total Geek cool.gif

I think my obsession with Star Trek really helped.

31.18081%

Ah well, 'twas fun. Too much assuming of interest in specific series (LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Trek). XP

Don't say that, that's where I got all of my points from!

Anyway, I got 19.372. I'm just your average geek rolleyes.gif

30.0738%

Probably would have been higher if I was a normal child and watched Star Wars or Star Trek growing up so a fandom could've been born, but no.

Edited by EmoDuck598

25.09225% Geek

Would have been MUCH higher if I had the chance to read LOTR and watch Star Trek. :/ I have a feeling I'll be retaking this quiz in a few years.

26.01476%, Total Geek

Haha, lower than i expected.

19.00369% - Geek

Yeah I knew I wasn't an extreme geek. I'm a modest geek xd.png

28.79...%

Total Geek

Lost points because I've not been to any conventions nor do I rebuild computers in my spare time :P

29%- happy with this

I'm too social to be a geek anyway

and also hate the title Geek

Also feel that some girls might exaggerate on their test to get a higher score wink.gif

Hmm, I expected a number around mine(maybe a few points higher)

26.56827% - Total Geek

I do not go to conventions nor have I watched a lot of geeky movies. I do like computers a lot though.

that test was WAY longer than i thought it would be =)

48.33948% Super Geek!

38.56089% - Major Geek. Lost major points for refusing to be into programming/building computers. But when one hangs out with a bunch of programmers, having someone to interrupt the descent into language arguments is not a bad thing. Otherwise, when would we argue about Original vs. Next Generation Stak Trek?... laugh.gif

14.02214% - Geekish Tenancies. *sigh* Not as high as I hoped. Oh, well. Almost to 'Geek'.

27.4907% - Total Geek...

But then again, that's because I really don't follow Star Trek/Wars/Doctor Who .........

Poser? Glitch please...

Scored 23,61624 (Geek). Not that bad... But only because I study at veterian university and in order to pass I had to learn physic, chemistry, biology and maths.

25.64576% - Total Geek

Mildly disappointed. The fact that I am not a LOTR/Star Trek/Star Wars fan lost me a LOT of points. But I was MEGA excited to see Dragonlance mentioned! wub.gif

EDIT: If there had been a section about Vocaloids I would have got full marks. As in, I can name 15+ Vocaloids, 50+ songs and I have Kaito's birthday release date marked on my calendar.

(I also have Marshall-Lee's, Red's and ALL my Fire Emblem characters' birthdays marked on my calendar, yet not a single one of my real 'friends' has their birthday marked there xd.png And I spend most of lunch break at school either trailing along behind my 'friends' not talking to them and imagining that Kaito is there with me, or in the library reading, or playing Fireboy And Watergirl on the computer while listening to Vocaloids. And I spend most of Games lesson singing Adventure Time songs to an imaginary Marshall-Lee. And I can sing the whole of the Skyrim theme tune in Dragontongue. And I know the Latin names of 30+ species. Plus, I am a DEDICATED fangirl - my signature says it all.)

Edited by dracopenguin