angelicdragonpuppy

Alert when descriptions are approved/rejected

Yeah, a little page with recently approved descriptions and a filter for dragons with and without descriptions would be nice.

This sounds like an extremely useful feature. Although I wouldn't personally benefit from it (I don't describe my dragons - just name), I'm still 100% behind it!

As a description writer I would love this feature. I keep lists of which dragons have been described or have descriptions pending, but I would love a notification for rejection or other update. Although I check back for user comments the next week or so after submitting, getting a description reviewed by a mod generally takes months and I would love receiving a message of sorts rather than having to check all pending descriptions.

Would love to have a filter for which are described/not described/rejected/pending. Would also love to have a marker of some sort for the described ones ^_^

This, especially the bolded part. I know I have.... 3? ish? described dergs. I would describe more if there was a more reliable way to tell what was going on with them.

Agree. And, like someone else before me, I'd like a way to find my pending descriptions, since they are usually done on the spur of the moment and I can't find them again...

Would love to have a filter for which are described/not described/rejected/pending. Would also love to have a marker of some sort for the described ones happy.gif

+1. I have an Excel spreadsheet with all my dragons with pending descriptions and I have to click through my scroll to find them and check if I got any useful comments. If I could just filter them, it would save so much time.

And a little description icon would encourage me to read other people's descriptions. smile.gif

I agree with this idea. I only have a few dragons, but they all have descriptions, none of which have been accepted, although it's been over a month. Rather than checking them all every few hours or days, I would very much like something that would just tell me when they were accepted or rejected.

I agree with this idea. I only have a few dragons, but they all have descriptions, none of which have been accepted, although it's been over a month. Rather than checking them all every few hours or days, I would very much like something that would just tell me when they were accepted or rejected.

Few hours/days is way to often to check them. I do once a fortnight, and I think I'v ehad one approved since Easter/

Yes to this, a hundred times ov4r smile.gif

o3o thousand plus dragons?

is that why the one derg I am waiting on getting approved is taking months?

support because it's a good idea

Edited by 626lavaheart