TwilightMoonDragon

...::: Dragon Sky :::... | Skyrim

Dezelda smiled at Jahk, amused by care-free attitude. Not many in the brotherhood made such light-hearted statements, but she found it refreshing. "Make sure they're real before we head off to Jorrvaskr." She said, glancing around the room. She hadn't left anything here, so she stuck her hand in her pocket, letting it close around the tomes she had just bought. She would work on learning them over the next few days. "How do you want to do this?" She asked. "Make a story? Take shifts?" She shrugged.

((How are we doing this again?))

Jahk nodded, Should probably check. He pulled one out and bit it, pulling down on the coin. Yeah, they were real. They could sort the money out later. "I dunno. Not something I've done before. Wouldn't it just be easier to be more direct about it. What if she becomes aggressive because she notices us following her? She's DragonBorn, who knows what she can do?"

(( Sorry xd.png Been sick. Siggy's got the basics of it. ))

"Killing dragons... I'd say that's an objective, yes, but not the only primary one. For instance, if you were not evil - and from the earliest of times I know Ambra, the 'mess fetcher', she's good - you would probably try and help the other villagers, travellers and people you meet. That is, if they don't have something evil planned out to be done. Then comes the time to learn shouts... you need to explore and find these... word walls with ancient words only speakable by dragons and dragonborn. The only one I know to exist is Unrelenting shout, but no one knows the key words or what it does - much of the information of the older dragonborn was, well, 'accidentally' burned." Davex spoke in a single breath, then continued. "We have to try and find the Greybeards as well, since they'll help you learn these 'shouts', and you may have to help some people - even Jarls - at times so they feel like returning the favor. In our case, that'd mean guide us to the next step we have to take or to an item we require." Davex spoke again, taking a breath again. "So that's the basics of it... it's not easy being a Dragonborn, but having companions by your side makes it easier, no?" He spoke and slightly smiled. "And you should know, Dragonborn are usually SWARMED with people like me."

(( For starters, I think Ambra can answer Davex on what she thinks... the others, I really dunno. ))

[sorry. ^^;]

Ambra suddenly wanted to spit up her milk. Ugh... She had to do that? Save people... Kill dragons... Help Jarls... But... "The Jarls would probably want to hand me over to the dragons so they won to rampaging around trying to look for me..." Ambra said, softly. She looked down at the milk that was filing her glass. "... And what will the Companions think once they find out that I'm Dragonborn? They'll kill me! Or hand me over!" except for Davex... He seemed nice enough... He was always nice to her back at Jorrvaskr...

(( Quick post, a few other RP's and dishes. tongue.gif ))

Davex watched Ambra as she looked as if she was ready to spit out the milk. "Don't be so suprised - the normal hero does that a lot of times, and the difference between hero and dragonborn are the killing of dragons." He spoke, then decided to answer her questions. "The Jarls wanting to hand you over? I think not. It's like giving your sword to your enemy when you are fighting - they are not just going to give over the only way to get rid of the dragons. Even if they did, nothing can promise that the dragons won't attack after that." He spoke, then slightly moved aside. "Why should they kill you? You'll be an honor to them as a rare and important dragonborn. You'll make history for them. And if there are some that try and do that, don't worry - I'll cut them open before they can do anything." He added with a reassuring smile.

Kaja, strolling along, carelessly bumped into another Kajiit. "Hey! Watch where you're-" Then she realized she had bumped into Ri'Dato. "I apologize sir! I should be more aware of my surroundings sir!" She said quickly, her tail was becoming fluffier and fluffier as she agonized over bumping into him.

[being crushed by HW.]

Ri'Dato was busy prowling around, his tail twitching back and forth a bit. His nose twitched when someone bumped into him. The man raised his hands and be shook his head. "It's okay." be said, softly. "Hey... You're from the Guild right?"

Thrall sighed as he counted out his coin from the last job, leaning back against the wall of his room at the Bannered Mare. He dropped his bag of septims next to him and reached up to rub his eyes with his rough, battle-worn hands. It's been a long day, he thought to himself. I thought it was going to be a simple enough bandit clearing but those mages gave me trouble. He looked over at his armor and weapons sitting in the corner, the fairly new dried blood a dark red to contrast his Orcish armor, yet it seemed to fit. Well, I guess it's about that time, He thought to himself as he stood up and put his armor on. He walked out of the door, his helmet under his arm as he quietly closed and locked up his room. His sword clanked on his hip a bit as he sauntered into the main room and sat down at the bar for a tankard of mead.

[Jetlagged..I officially hate planes with a passion.]