TwilightMoonDragon

...::: Dragon Sky :::... | Skyrim

"Can't say I have." Jahk said. "The Greybeards and the DragonBorn can bother with it. In the time it take a normal person to learn one, I could learn thirty other ways to kill a man." He crossed his arms and sniffed. "How about you? I mean, you're an elf, you've got some affinity to magic or something, right? Sure shouting is easier to you?" He didn't know much on the subject, nor did he really care for magic. It was handy, but so was a knife in the head. But perhaps since he'd be taking on magical beasts... He should get to know the trade a bit? Know the enemy and all that.

(( Lmao ))

The city, having been attacked by the dragon, were focused on taking it out as fast as possible with the least casualties as possible. It was scary to the usual and normal people - the villagers and travellers - as they ran and took their most precious items to safety. It wasn't late that the mightly beast was lain and it's bones were on the ground, being looted by some thieves that quickly scavenged on it's remains. A single figure walked through the actual streets, though, having just entered the city after a long walk or travel through the wilderness. The man did not seem to have an actual reason to go to this city, yet he had just decided to go there - maybe the roads were unsafe and he needed shelter or something. The guy finally walked out, appearing to be Davex. "A mess fetcher for hte companions? Hah, that's a funny joke, Ambra!" The man spoke, approaching.

(Last post until tonight. Got to work)

Dezelda shrugged. "I'm a master with normal spells. They come naturally to me. But there is something about the dragon language that doesn't flow." She felt really tired, but she was trying not to show it. "Besides, I thought you were going to investigate this dragonborn stuff." She said, raising a questioning eyebrow. "If you run into any of the Brotherhood, you could see if there are any contracts out yet. I can be ready to leave tonight if necessary."

"Well I wasn't just going to walk out on a lady and our coonversation." Jahk pointed out. "But yeah. I'll do that." He left the room and trotted down the stairs. He turned out if the tavern and headed back to the skeleton. He approached the other Nord, the one who absorbed the soul. "You, red, you sucked that thing in, yeah? What's a Dragonborn doing in Whiterun?" He said.

Adrisea finally entered her house and changed out of her armor and into her normal attire. She left all her weapons but a glass dagger behind and went back into town. She kicked herself mentally over and over again for being so antisocial. Most Khajiit her age were married (had a mate?), and she was rude to the first male Khajiit she had seen in months. You're hopeless, she scolded herself, sitting on a bench near the tavern the others resided in.

There were too many people around. Ambra whimpered and looked back and forth, and tjen backed away some more. And then, finally, she turned and ran. And ran and ran. Ri'Dato looked at Ambra and looked back at the Khajiit. "Well. That was awkward."

Adriea's head snapped up as Ambra ran out of the tavern. She was unsure of whether or not to go after her. She herself were having her own conflictions... Letting out a sigh, the Khajiit drew her dagger and began to draw in the dirt by her paws. She drew the dragon, carving the muscular frame into the earth. Limbs formed, then wings, teeth, claws, and spines. A cruel eye appeared, and flames erupted from the maw. Small figures with swords, axes, and bows came to be near its feet. Next, she began carving scales, one at a time.

Jahk cursed as Ambra dashed away. Overstimulation? Possible. Perhaps she was more shy than he'd initially picked up on. He looked at Ri'Dato, whom he hadn't been introduced, and said, "You Kahjiit. Does she know anything about this?"

((So... Should the Greybeards call the Dragonborn?

Then maybe the Jarl of Whiterun calls for everyone who fought the dragon to meet with him?

You know, so we can spur this on and solidify the group?))

"Oh... I was this close to snatching her wallet too." Kaja sighed. "Might have gotten a few septims for it." Then she recovered realizing her misstatement. "Or, like I was saying... not stealing her wallet, but trying to see if she was Dragonborn by looking like I was stealing her wallet. Then she would have Shouted or somethin' I don't know." Kaja rambled on, covering for her wandering mouth. She had a habit of telling people what she was doing, she wasn't terribly great at lying sometimes.

"Hehe, you little scrawny thief." Ri'Dato joked. "Anyway... What do we do now?"

[Night.]

Adrisea ignored the darkening sky, as her eyesight was perfectly fine in the dark. Her paw skillfully etched the last dozen scales in before a blade appeared at the end of the dragon's tail. Moving back to the head, she added the slit of a pupil to the eye, a nostril, and wicked horns atop the beast's head. As she got more into her drawing, she found herself humming softly and her mind wandered far from where she sat.

((So... How does everyone like the Greybeard call idea? Kinda tide out how the game went to get everyone together?))

Jahk sighed and ordered a pair if drinks. He grabbed them and went back up to the room. He opened it with his hip and closed it with his foot. "Everyone else is a dolt." He said, looking to Dezelda. "The 'dragonborn' woman is as shy as a mouse, she dashed. The Kahjiit are a collection of thieves and half wits. I didn't see the Argonian." He set the drinks on a table as he hung up his axe. He picked the glasses back up, ale, and handed one to the woman, sipping from the other. "The world is doomed if we're relying on a woman who can't handle a crowd."

"Scrawny where it counts, Ri'Dato." Kaja teased. "At least I knew when to fight and when to run, unlike Ambra over there. Can't tell when to take credit for being Dragonborn and when to avoid a man eating beast." She was sighing now, wondering where to go now. The sun was setting and probably the traders was closing. Wherever that was. "So... gonna go steal stuff, or find a nice inn to settle down in? Because if you're going thieving, I'm in."

[sure, sounds good to me.]

Edited by RainDash

Once Jahk had left the room Dezelda had rested well. She was staring at the ceiling when she heard footsteps outside the door, so she sat up. She was amused by Jahk's analysis of the situation, and accepted the drink from Jahk without any objections, taking a generous swig. It was a strong ale. "The dragonborn might have cracked right then, but she certainly had her head on straight when the dragon was attacking." She replied coolly. She set her drink carefully on the table beside the bed, reaching down to pick up her gauntlets. Jahk might be ready to go down for the night, but her day was just beginning. When they started traveling she would have to switch her schedule, but that was no big deal to her. "Besides, the world isn't in her hands." Dezelda said, slipping her hands into the gauntlets easily. "Even with her shouts, I'm sure we could take out a Dragonborn. Not like we need to though, so she's safe for now."

"How about we go and get an inn, and then we can steal stuff from the room and the inn?" Ri'Dato said, grinning. His tail twitched back and forth and he looked around. The skeleton of the dragon was still laying there. Guards were coming and they were looking at him weird. Of course, he had his cloak on... "We should go now. The guards are getting antsy." he told her, and turned to walk away and get a room. Dragonborn? Pah.

Jahk noted she was pulling her gauntlets back on. He leaned on the table and sipped from his drink, quickly downing it. "And where would you be heading off to?" He asked, curious. He'd been on a regular sleep schedule for awhile at the point and was unaccustomed to being out at night. Travel did that since it was safer to move during the day in most cases, especially because he didn't need to blend with the locals since he was one. Contracts only took an hour or two and didn't throw much off. But if she was thinking about heading off to do something, he anted to be included.

"Okay." Kaja said, then nodded at his comment about the guards getting antsy. Made sense, guards were bad news to thieves and black market sellers. You could bribe them, but that was expensive. Kaja walked quickly behind the other Kajiit, wondering if she had enough to help pay for the room. Well, she would after she sold all of the stuff in the room. Before selling it was the real question. She didn't know what inn charged either, so she was left to guess and hope that she could afford it.

Ri'Dato walked to the inn, humming a song under hos breath. So, this was Dragonborn? That meant that sragons had come back and that also meant that Alduin had come back as well... Maybe. He didn't know. He made his way inside and smacked down some septims and rented a room. It was a small one... As one could tell. "Well, this is it."

Kaja didn't even have time to try and chip in before they were in their room. "It's pretty small." She said, looking around, wondering what to steal tomorrow. Also, where was she going to sleep. The two Kajiit weren't going to share a bed were they? She couldn't let him sleep on the floor either. Maybe the closet would be good enough for her... it wouldn't be too bad. Unless there were spiders. Kaja hated spiders...

Once she had finished slipping on her boot, Dezelda lifted her drink from the table and took another swig as she stood. She smiled as she took a few steps towards Jahk, reaching forward and making his cup level as she poured the rest of her ale inside. "Thanks for the drink." She said quietly, then added a bit more nonchalantly, "I'm off to do some business in town while I'm here. What's the use of septims if you don't use them now and again?" She said as she turned and made her way quietly towards the door. As she opened it she turned towards him. "Do you want to come?"

"It is, isn't it?" Ri'Dato said with a twitch of his tail. "... You can take the bed. I can take the floor." he was comfortable with the floor. It wasn't that cold and his fur protected him from the wintry chill of Whiterun. He looked at Kaja and tipped hos head to the side. A silent question to see if she approved of the sleeping conditions. She wasn't supposed to sleep on the floor. She was supposed to sleep on the bed because she was a woman. But she could be a stubborn one and demand that he sleep on the bed...

(( Uhm... maybe Ambra can come and see Davex? They're both Companions, so yeah.... ))

(( Near the dragon's body and in the center of the town. Just where she was before she ran off. ))

Ambra panted wildly as she hid behind a wall. Her eyes were wild and her face was horrified. The amber haired woman panted some more and looked at the skeletoon of the dragon. It was still there... And people were dispersing from the dragon. She walked over to the dragon and ripped off a piece of the bone, looking at it with curiousity.