girlgamerjen

Descendants of the Glorious Dead

The zombies are coming!

Feature Presentation: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FlcWG and http://dragcave.net/lineage/TRa3i, http://dragcave.net/lineage/bses3, http://dragcave.net/view/LI7Qm.

Oh no! I have 2 Nocturnes with dead parents that I can breed to any of these as well. Just let me know who you want bred to who.

I am going to be making more zombies this coming Halloween with another set of similar nocturnes (hoping for at least one offspring with both parents as Zombies), I do 5 CB adults for Zombieing and get at least one offspring from each possible combo without inbreeding. P.m. me if you are interested in swapping baby's for more chances of success, if I get a partner I will of course breed 2 from each combo.

Edited by Amberose

I bred some dragons to finish this zombie lineage, but I totally didn't realize that it was inbred. That wasn't what I was going for. dry.gif So I tried to Bite the egg, but it was killed.

Now I have to find a replacement Seasonal. When I finish the lineage, I can register.

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: Woof123Albinos (forum) / Porpoise98 (scroll)

I really fancy... any zombie lineage smile.gif

Allergic to... Even gen non inbred please!

Been meaning to pop in here. smile.gif

The zombies are coming!

Feature Presentation: http://dragcave.net/lineage/L2Ug and http://dragcave.net/lineage/XOD6B - technically compatible but no egg so far.

Oh no! Please no torturing/killing of gifted eggs unless previously agreed. smile.gif

I'm considering having a crack at making a zombie lineage with my Shimmer, but haven't worked out the fine details yet. Will update with more info when I have it.

I'm sharing the zombie love!

Name: Uberpopcorn (Spelunker on the forums)

Miscellaneous info: No name stipulations, feel free to contact me. I will start gathering CB zombie fodder in September. I'm hoping to create a 4th gen even zombie purebred lineage, so please note that if you get a dragon from me, it will have a bunch of dead relatives.

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: Dame_Jedi

I really fancy... I really do no mind - anything

Allergic to... Nothing

I am gifting a super awesome kiddo to someone or another. fifth generation ember of zombie descendant. It has 8 zombies in it's founding lineage. He even has an epic code name - "uerez". He rezzes.

Please name and do not abuse. (As in, ND/earthquake/bite) take it home!

Edited by girlgamerjen

I am gifting a super awesome kiddo to someone or another. fifth generation ember of zombie descendant. It has 8 zombies in it's founding lineage. He even has an epic code name - "uerez". He rezzes.

Please name and do not abuse. (As in, ND/earthquake/bite) take it home!

I took this baby. smile.gif Thank you so much. biggrin.gif

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: herobrine745, herobrine111

I really fancy... D ummmm....

Allergic to... Nothing!

Hehe that dragon's grandparents and great-grandparents on both sides are mine. Glad you found a descendant. xd.png

And here is a Zombie descendant for anyone you wants it. Lineage.

Gone!

I've started gathering this year's current crop of Nocturne Zombie fodder. I am going to be gathering 5 for Zombieing and breeding 2 offspring from each possible combo from the 5. If anyone is interested in swapping babies for more possible Zombie descendants please P.M. me.

Edited by Amberose

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: Kytarie - both forum and dragcave

I really fancy... I really love alt lineages but I dont expect to ever find a alt x zombie. Um I really like reds, blacks, darker colored dragons. ^.^ oh and I love shinies.

Allergic to... I like nice looking lineages, and not inbred unless done on purpose for the lineage look, like a super inbred lineage just to make the lineage huge and still look good is ok. I like spirals, stairs, even-gens ect. The shorter the lineage the better most of the time. smile.gif

I'm thinking about starting a zombie lineage, but my luck with them is absolutely horrid. This guy has actually refused to become a zombie twice now. Both successful revives. He's safe from the knife now and probably hates me at this point. dry.gif

Does anyone have suggestions for a breed with which to pair zombies? I'm kind of thinking about maybe stones or nocturnes, just because the stones remind me of gravestones with their texture and the nocturnes remind me of gargoyles or living statues.

Edited by keijaidyyn

Not really wanting to be a direct part of this or what not, especially since I am bad at remembering things. But, just wanted to share that I found this in the AP a few weeks ago.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KAYuU

So proud, I bred that kid. lol. Was sending it well wishes to find a good home.

I'm thinking about starting a zombie lineage, but my luck with them is absolutely horrid. This guy has actually refused to become a zombie twice now. Both successful revives. He's safe from the knife now and probably hates me at this point.  dry.gif

Does anyone have suggestions for a breed with which to pair zombies? I'm kind of thinking about maybe stones or nocturnes, just because the stones remind me of gravestones with their texture and the nocturnes remind me of gargoyles or living statues.

I really like stone zombie lineages, and grey lineages. Up to you. My zombie lineages this year are tinsel-gravestones/zombies, and what will be bluna offspring. <3

Speaking of, I have a (will be) fourth generation, even-gen silver tinsel looking for a good home! There is 1 zombie candidate in the lineage. I ask that you please name the kiddo, and don't abuse it in any way.

take it home!

Edited by girlgamerjen

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: Scroll smile.gif

I really fancy... I would really fancy a metallic child. Otherwise, a black would be fine. smile.gif

Allergic to... Inbreds and messy lineages are not that acceptable

THANK YOU, GIRLGAMERJEN!! <3333

Edited by jellyscent

Yay! I love Zombie lineages. I'm happy to contribute and breed for anyone interested in Zombie babies. And of course I'm always looking for pretty even gen Zombie lineages as well. smile.gif

The zombies are coming!

Feature Presentation: I'm able to breed siblings to the following lineages:

3rd Gen Stone x Black (1 Zombie, 1 Deceased, 1 Alt Sweetling)

4th gen Stone x White (2 Zombies, 1 Deceased, 2 Alt Sweetlings, 1 Marrow)

4th gen Guardian x Deep Sea (2 Zombies, 1 Alt Sweetling, 5 Marrows, 1 Holly)

5th gen Stone x Deep Sea (4 Zombies, 1 Deceased, 3 Alt Sweetlings, 6 Marrows, 1 Holly)

5th gen White x White (8 Zombies, 2 Marrows, 1 Holly)

4th gen White x Alt Vine (3 Zombies, 1 Deceased)

Oh no! I'd be willing to try breeding Salvaged Soul x Immortal Curse together instead, if preferred. I've never tried them though, so I don't know if they'll be compatible.

I attempted making a Nocturne Zombie lineage last Halloween, but it didn't turn out very well:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lAD04

As you can see, all the foundation parents decided to stay dead. This year, I'm planning on trying to zombify No Stone Uncovered and Attention To Detail... so if that works out, it might look pretty neat. If anyone wants a 3rd gen Nocturne egg from Uncovered x Detail in case they successfully zombify this year, feel free to request one as well.

Just to show her off, here's actually my favorite Zombie lineage dragon that I own. cool.gif Makes me really wish Vampires could breed like regular dragons.

Edited by bloodonmyfangs

I haven't dropped in here in a while, but hopefully I'll have several options to breed with soon. Then I can finally make myself useful and help out. wink.gif

@bloodonmyfangs: Sweetlingsssss.... *drools* I will definitely be requesting from you!

@Dimar: Feel free, anytime.

Just for the record (for anyone interested), it'll be easier to get in touch with me via PM. I don't always keep up with threads that much, so I might miss your request if posted here.

Meh, I'll go ahead and fill these out. Hmm... I need more deadlines.

The zombies are coming!

Feature Presentation:

Third Gens:

MM Zombie At Midnight: FEMALE PB Nocturne

MM Icy Mourning: MALE Winter from Spring Seasonals

MM Mourning Song: MALE PB Silver Tinsel

Fourth Gens:

MM Death by Frostbite: FEMALE Nocturne from Seasonals

I need to test-breed MM Child of Zombies with MM Stone-cold Corpse. <-- THESE REFUSED. I'm going to re-breed a female.

Oh no! If I gift to you, I only ask that you name the babies.

Name: Dimar

Miscellaneous info: I want to breed a PB Pebble lineage, probably Gen4 or 5, and then around Halloween I'll slaughter the CBs and try to zombify. I have a couple ideas of naming schemes, but I haven't decided on one yet.

Edited by Dimar

Name: Kurei Chitsu

Miscellaneous info:

I will be doing multiple lines, stocking up for halloween.

Hellfire (killing/zombifying both parents),

2nd gen bluna (killing/zombifying both parents),

Pureblooded 'necromancer' magi (one set with female kills, one set with male kills)

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

Ooh this sounds good, I want to take part! I'm trying for Zombies anyway.

I'm sharing the zombie love! ...or not.

Name: dustpuppy

Miscellaneous info: I'd really like a Vine with Zombie parents, because the dragon looks like it's digging its way out of a grave, if you look at it with a little imagination.

Update: My lineage is ready, but zombification didn't work. sad.gif

Now it's still a nice spooky lineage but with no Zombies...

Edited by dustpuppy