DrMalvado

1st Christmas Raffle

For this Christmas I would like any pretty Even Gen Checker with Black Marrows.

I received an egg from Flamingo! Thank you!

Edited by Silvervein

For christmas I would like ANYTHING from my wishlist (on my profile)

**Received** a 2nd gen Vine from Vakarian and a 2nd gen Black from Fire-Ice. Thank you both so much. Love the vine's code h4oLY (almost Holy or Holly lol)

Edited by RoseRedAus

For this Christmas, I would like a Holly egg. Don't care of the linage so long as the Holly is ready to be loved on lots!!

If not that...for everyone to have a very Merry Christmas and enjoyably happy holidays everywhere!!

*hugs*

This Christmas, I would like a pretty lineaged Pillow or a CB Bluesang. (I love me them pillows wub.gif )

Edit: Thanks so much, dragonpuck, and everyone else who offered! YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME! (I want to accept them all- DARN YOU EGG LIMITS!!! GAAH!)

Edited by Spelunker

For Christmas, I would really love a 2nd-gen Royal Blue from CB Gold/Royal Blue. (Either parent combination.) ^^

for christmas a 2nd gen PB vine alt would be nice smile.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Ok guys, it was fun watching many people get a dragon they wanted,but it's time to close this.

I will give 12 more hours for people to edit their posts to include who gifted them eggs/hatchies.

Also, please note that if you have more than one post before this, you will not receive a ticket, so I'll give a chance for people to delete any others posts that don't follow the rules, before I start counting. (same 12 hour deadline above)

Thanks everyone for participating.

Edited by DrMalvado

For this Christmas I would like...Well I'm not having the best of Holidays honestly. Kind of bummed over everything that has gone wrong. Just send me anything that you feel will give me a brighter day. If you think it will help me out then I'll be sure to love it.

Thank you anne for the most beautiful Golden Wyvern I've EVER seen!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HUitU

I had 9 other donors but she was the first so I thought it rude to leave them hanging. Just know that all of you made my Holiday brighter. The wonderful offers were mind-blowing! You will receive a thank you PM shortly.

Edited by REDBULL

For this Christmas I would like cb gold wyverns... 1 or 2 ;-;

Edited by Tokusa

Alright!

Thanks everyone for participating, it was a lot of fun!

In this raffle, more than 250 people submited a valid entry and almost 100 people got an egg/hatchie (or more) they wanted for Xmas.

Also, it was a lot of work!!!

But without delay, I'm proud to announce the winners:

1st Place: ninjaboy7227 (CB Gold)

2nd Place: siliconrose (CB silver)

3rd Place: Elachu (2nd gen Silver)

4th Place: Spirited Soul (2nd gen Gold)

user posted image

last, if you wanna know how I assigned the tickets, check the spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key...N2c&output=html

Edited by DrMalvado

As the raffle is over and prize winners have been determined the thread will be closed.