StarSea

Garden Creatures

I can't wait to see what your working on Star. Oh your poor dog, we knew some one that had a dog like that with thunderstorms. I hope you have a word with your neighbor over what happened.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

We did indeed.

Alright... I need someone(s) to take this and draw a random line on it. Any color, but it has to reach from both sides. It can touch the bottom and top, but it can't cut of and be for a really long time. In the mean time, I'll be working on doing the same myself.

user posted image

Site-wide

• Some of you may have noticed the random bursts of a changing theme, and that's because GC is having a hard time getting custom to the winter snow
you've all brought with you! once again. Go check it out!The menu bar goes a bit awkward when you hover over it, and I've been trying to fix that, but I've got to go to church now. I've got plenty more in store that I hope to get out in time!!

ohmy.gif How did you post into the future? It's just turning 6 but it says you posted at 6:35! xd.png

Oh, this is going to be difficult... I'm trying to think up stuff for a special holiday event, but I'm stuck with just two things and what happens/you have to do with the first one. laugh.gif

Glad to hear it Star. i love the snow background, it's very cool looking. I still can't wait to see what else you are working on pet wise

sad.gif I had a gorgeous pet planned and was working on it already as well as one for next Christmas but my computer just decided to crash and delete all the progress I had on the original one. sad.gif Even the saved data. D: Looks like I'll have to use this year's Christmas one as next years and use next year's as this years...

I really can't wait for the new MyAdopts to be released! Once it is, I can not only use their coding and stuff they've got set up, but I can use HTML and possibly even make it so you all can make your very own profiles! Of course, it'd probably have to be HTML coding because there is so much you miss when you can only use BBC. Don't worry though, if they do eventually complete and release that, then I'll make an HTML guide for you all to use. smile.gif

Working on some other themes as well, but sadly I can't allow users to pick the theme that they're viewing the site in. sad.gif Which means if you don't like a theme or you did like one then you're kinda stuck until I get back around to it... Though there will be some that will be used only once and never again, so that'd be a real bummer if you liked that one. If I can figure out a way to allow users to pick the theme they want once they release the HTML formatting, then I'll do that.

Wolfie, you've got something coming your way! Payment for the pic. smile.gif

I can't wait to see the shading from our guest artist!! happy.gif

Anyone up for a quest? Scratch that. :L I was working on the final piece and for that, I had to take a pic of something so I could make that a sprite, but my computer wants to format my SD card and warns me that it'll erase everything. dry.gif

Edited by StarSea

Sorry to hear about your computer woes Star. Don't worry about the new pet. We can wait for the one you lost..better late then never as they say.

Cool biggrin.gif Will take a look at it when I have the time.

I looked at the forums, nice looking but it is to dark for me to read the posts on it.

Just one question, I'm not begging, but can i be a mod on the GC forums, hey i am just asking..........................maybe.........kinda..........IDK..........Blarg.

user posted image user posted image

Since christmas is finished, you can take down the christmas stuff on it

Edited by zorua9

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

These things take forever to hatch. ._.

And Jedi, just so you know, you're only allowed to double post every 2 days.

user posted imageuser posted image

Well there are only 10 users on the site, so we won't get many clicks. What I do is I go on to the Users tab and click on everyone's eggs. It helps a little bit, and it gets you a bunch of seeds (even though they are virtually worthless right now.) xd.png

Yeah I know but we don't have a lot of members and other games like that pokiemon game as soon as they get a new creature they post it even if they had posted like 2 seconds before.

I have tried using the user tab but it can be hard to find with the lights in the way.