StarSea

Garden Creatures

What level do the eggs hatch at?

I took this sometime in early 2010, the one year it actually stuck.

user posted image

Level 6 with... *goes to check ACP. xd.png* a number very close to the level x10. laugh.gif Can't give it all away.

Alright, I think I'm almost ready to put out the forums, but I've got to check over them one more time.

happy.gif Very nice! *fiddles with CSS some more* Let me see if I might be able to get this to work. biggrin.gif

I've got a guest artist working on shading for the lines of a new creature I'm working on. smile.gif You all are (hopefully) going to love this one. happy.gif

Can't wait for new pets biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Oh and when I go veiw my profile it always says everyone has two or less pets and some people have more than that. Is it just something that needs work on?

EDIT: About the 'demo' Star, it was because I (LOL HAHA) had too many tabs open and ended up posting on the wrong one rolleyes.gif x3

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I have no idea why it does that but hopefully Brandon will work that out, or whomever he/she ends up selling MyAdopts to...

I can't wait to see what the new pets will be biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Post your eggs like I do then others would see them and give clicks. And my eggs have not hatched either.

Sorry about my MIA everyone. Mom turned off my internet again. dry.gif I've also been working really hard to figure out this code for the CSS and apparently I know more about the CSS of MyAdopts than even their own staff does! Give me about a day or so and you'll all be stunned! happy.gif

My poor baby. As I'm working on these images, my neighbor decides to set off some really big fireworks and he KNOWS that our dog is petrified of them. He KNOWS that he's supposed to warn us first so we can put his thunder shirt on. He KNOWS that he can't just go and set them off like that! Baby is standing behind me right now and his back legs are trebling so much that they're clacking on the floor. wub.gif My poor lil' boy.

happy.gif I'm having lots of fun with working on this, and I hope you'll all have just as much fun seeing the site transform throughout the seasons and holidays. smile.gif

Taking a break from the work to watch some Once Upon A Time with my dad and stepmom. smile.gif Work will proceed either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Edited by StarSea